Yurocucks will defend this

If I were a yuropoor I would leave this website now before I get sent to a reeducation camp.

> be yuropoor
> speak mind on internet
> get sent to turbocharged Jewish social conditioning program

And no, that's not a shop.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will not defend.

I wish for nuclear liberation

Lol at the fucking stupid pol/acks thinking this will stop me from posting hateshi

((USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST))

No we won't defend this. I can't own a gun, but i swear to god, i will kill every fucker who tries to send me or someone i like into a fucking tolerance reeducation camp.

No. You won't.

>we won't defend this

Good one Ahmed. Great bants m8.

>tfw American and can walk outside with a giant sign that reads "I HATE NIGGERS" with absolutely zero legal repercussions

>juveniles

Glad I'm too old for this continuous raping of the constitution.

I understand why you don't believe me. most Germans are cucks.

Is this suggested legislation or passed law?

> implying this is where it ends
> implying that they didn't specifically go after juveniles at first in order to get it into law

Ken

And you're right. I don't know you. But I know most people on the internet talk a tough game until real life happens.

Law.

I've already deleted my online presence as best I can and jumped behind 7 proxies.
This is fucking ridiculous

Fuck that shit.
"Culture of tolerance"
Tolerate what?
It seems as if the faggots in control of this just want us to tolerate that which is different simply because it's different. Which makes no fucking sense.
It's going to be the fucking downfall if we start accepting the abnormal just on the notion of it being abnormal.

If you say you want to deport all jews to camps, you'll be considered intollerant. But say the same about nazies, you'd be considered someone who wants a culture of tolerance.
Political correctness is a disease that infects everything and makes it nonsensical and flooded with double standards.

I like to rant about this because it fucking pisses me off that political correctness is allowed to seep into and corrupt everything.

And final point:
It's going to end poorly once you start to draw lines in the sand of free speech. About where it starts and where it ends.

Movies aren't real, yank.

Don't be a dumb shit. WBC parades around everywhere with God hates fags signs and gays are a more cherished subclass than blacks.

Nigga have you seen what these people have been carrying around a trump rallies during protests?

I refused conscription a few years ago, but it was abolished before the MP could drag me into prison. I also refused to register myself in the city i live, as well as having an identification card with me at all times. (both is illegal here) You have to stick to your principles, no matter what.

Murica! !!!

We fire weapons into the sky, in the city limits, on holidays. At worse it's a misdemeanor.

Can't wait, be some filthy talking bitches to hook up with, win.

Wait, it sounds like your country is actually fascist. Fascist like the novels (1984, etc) we were told to read in elementary English classes.

>implying we haven't seen this shit before
>implying it will make a difference to our lives
>implying it will actually be enforced
>mfw

I'm actually prematurely ejaculating at the principle of if we all chat shit it's going to cost the tax payer and if Ahmed steals my job, that'll be him, payback time mudslimes I'm burning qurans on a bbq to cook bacon and eating it in a synagogue.
Captcha: sandwiches
The universe wills it.

It took literally 2 minutes to view this, but it was well worth the wait. Thanks Ameribro

You get sent to the Death Camp of Tolerance. Shit South park called it all along with this and their Germans aren't funny episode.

>Rehabilitation

>A Clockwork Orange

FINALLY

so what's the source for this?

We can only hope for a Brexit and subsequently sped-up downfall of the EU. We're doomed. Please send nukes.

And yes, the cucks will defend this. Even our government officially encourages cuckoldry, this is a government website, and the picture is used in giant ads everywhere currently. It's too far gone, it all needs to burn to the ground.

Relax, relax. The law will of course not apply to poor refugees attacking homosexuals and Jews.
Only respected EU citizens will be prosecuted.

>I can't own a gun
I'm almost certain you can if you do the effort, lazy kraut

viddy well m8s

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

>be mmurikan
> get shot
At least in camps you get to play ps4

>instill a culture of tolerance

We /reeducationcamps/ now

South park was allways right, Im rewatching the whole show with my gf and It is scary. It si one the reasons they dont broadcast sp in Spain anymore.

There are KKK rallies here m80

I hate niggers

Come at me you EU Jew cucks

im not defending shit, im packing my bags though