Should Eugenia Cooney be banned from Youtube and should seek help?

Should Eugenia Cooney be banned from Youtube and should seek help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6RoELad5Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you posting skellingtons?

Oh right, Halloween

Does she have a actual disease or just eating disorder?

post her pusy

she hints at a disorder but she won't say what her exact problem is.

I'm guessing more a disease.
Absolutely no way her parents would let her continue to look like she does.

I want to fatten her up by feeding her nothing but my man juice

IT MUST BE HALLOWEEN

is she a mess now? i remember seeing a few of her vids and she seemed pretty put together

She has been living alone you dip

she has a family and friends who are there to look out for her. it's not the responsibility of the anonymous public to ban her from a hobby and veritable job and force her to seek help for a perceived health issue. i don't give a fuck about her if she doesn't give a fuck about herself. she seems like a happy and well-adjusted young person and that's good enough for me

OP why are you posting that starving rip off when I have the real thing right here

anyone who isn't a weeb thinks this bitch is gross. her face is a mess, her personality is off-putting and her ass is disgusting

That weight loss damn

She must have cancer or something

>should she be banned from youtube?
no
>should she seek help?
yes

RATTLE ME BONES

youtube.com/watch?v=h6RoELad5Dw

Are you literally 12 years old?

TOLERANT LEFT

Sure, as soon as we ban all the fat ones as well.

Fuck off

>This pic got deleted
LOL someone made the janny mad.

guy isn't even that fat.

in america he would be considered average

for posting a video relevant to the thread's topic? what crawled up your ass?

/gif/ won't let me start a thread with Eugenia's big, meaty pussy

america's fat is special, only one in the world kind of special

Is it time for a Sup Forums discussion thread?

what about mexico

I know, look at this typical American. So much fatter.

Feel free to post here, friend.

Saw her beef curtains in a Sup Forums thread

Truly disgusting

I'm not trying to start some cross-atlantic flame war here.

I'm just stating facts; In america no one would look twice at that guy for being fat.

why is the toilet paper on the couch?

File limit is 2Mb at Sup Forums, hence my whine about /gif/

I know, I'm just agreeing your fact and posting more Americans to drive the point home.

Should the obese women telling girls that being the size of a horse = healthy be banned too then?

>£75000 in benefits
>"£"
>"benefits"
Nice try britfat

Typical American.

>miss alice
>skeleton
maybe if youre an amerifat

i think the important part is that the people who wrote the petition are claiming that she triggers them. just the sight of her is enough to make them feel bad about themselves. following that logic they wouldn't want her to go into public unless she was covered up in order to spare their feelings. it's fucking sick and pathetic how these people have a voice now and expect to be accommodated for every whim. and while they lose more battles than they win, it seems like they're starting to win more and more everyday

LOW TEST

That dog looks sad and disgusted with itself.

>thought she was younger than she was
>mfw anorexia works from a head-up perspective

next time you want to feign superiority don't post a pic conflating calories and kilocalories

She shouldn't be banned, and she shouldn't seek help. She should continue with her life as it is and hopefully she will die from malnutrition without using too many medical resources. If you are too cowardly to admit you are unhealthy then I have no sympathy for you.

It's called common language you nerd.

You can't ban the Queen of the Pumpkin Patch.

Or the Queen of the Pumpkins.

Oh shit! my bad!!!were you merely pretending to be retarded?!?!?

Seriously kys

MODSMODSMODS

God damn. She's beautiful. I'd take a bunch for the team and fuck her into shape. What a face!

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Please don't post these things

No she isn't.

You know why

I'm sure the reason why people want her banned from YouTube is because people think she's glorifying anorexia and therefore influencing young girls but obviously she needs help and she should instead chronicle her experiences in getting rehabilitation.
I only know of her through her and that she's an attention whore, probably why she's anorexia, but she'd garner far more attention for doing something positive.

Funny you bring this up...

Currently dating a fat girl, we've been together for about five years.

Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.

The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.

I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES between the buttons and under the analog stick of my PS4 controller.

>fat fucks get paid to be fat in Europe
Eurocucks what the fuck are you doing?!

She gets paid? Most americans who live life that fat are doing it for free.

Please be pasta

don't worry, it is

Please tell me you only started dating her cause you lost a bet.

newfags

bitch has no ass

So what is the best TV show about People of Size.

>that Americanized diet

Has any country cucked the world harder than the USA?

>People of Size