Would you let your wife/gf fuck you up the ass with a strap on?

Would you let your wife/gf fuck you up the ass with a strap on?

Sure, but no homo.

yes coz im a closet bi bottom whos too scared to let a guy use me

As long as she used a ton of lube, there was lots of cuddling afterward and she was monogamous about it.

Me and my girl did it and it really wasn't that great...

I would let her try, could be fun.

Me and my gf have done this. It was my request because I like to feel powerless. She got off to it but tbh it wasn't that great. Dont get me wrong it wasn't bad either though. Would I do it again? Probably but its not an every week or even every month kind of thing. I prefer her just tying me up and gagging me and I also enjoy doing the same to her.

No cus im not into girls or horses at all

Wish I had the guts to find a femdom GF. Pic related

My biggest tip to anyone guy or girl, is you have to actually WANT to enjoy anal to actually enjoy it.

Me and my fuckbuddy used to do pegging all the time and i would cum without even touching myself. Those orgasm are mind blowing and make your whole body shake.

When I first learned about pegging one of my biggest fantasies was to be kidnapped by a dom and be pegged on a regular basis until I learned to like it.

Did it take a lot of practice to learn to enjoy it? What about to being able to cum just from being pegged?

More shoops of women with horsecocks if you've got them plz!

I had used toys on myself on and off for a couple years before being pegged. So I got used to it. I had never been able to cum from using toys on myself, even after pegging. Pegging was the first time it happened and took me by surprise.

The lead up was super overwhelming, I was trying to ask her to stop but i could get the words out it was just super intense, and then I came out of no where so im glad i didn't say stop.

No, why the fuck would you? Why would she even want to? She'd get no physical sensation or enjoyment from it.

I guess its the whole power thing. She could get off having a guy bent over and fucking him.

"Let" her? Fucking hell i beg her to do it.

Lol, what a prude.

Would I? I have! Best shit ever. Wish more women were into it.

hell no.

Only if she would also get into my fantasies. It also couldn't be anything too big; I don't want to look like goatse.

Again, you mean?

Yeah probably, I’m way not into it but I’ve asked her to pee on me on countless occasions and made her blow me on a greyhound bus. If she wanted to fuck me one with a strap on, I’d say she’s earned it

Wish I had a gf to peg me. It's my new fetish.

What do you mean by scared?

Last night my gf had me restrained at the wrists and ankles, blindfolded and ballgagged, and was whipping me with a riding crop until I got hard, then she fucked me in the ass with a toy while blowing and jerking me for about two hours while a guy watched us on cam and gave her directions, like step on my balls with her heels, call me a little bitch and her toy and slave. She even put a dog collar on me with a leash, and used it as leverage to ride my cock for her friend on cam. I was so hard the whole time I had no control over my body, she eventually fucked me in the ass and I came all over the place, without her even touching my dick. It was easily the best sexual experience of my life. So yeah, totally would do it again. I would actually dig being in a gangbang, especially if all my betters were dom bbw redheads in leather and mesh netting

Nuh uh

You doubt the veracity of my claim, or disagree with the general idea?

Make them black haired goth chicks in latex and you have my idea of a fun night too

I want to peg my bf so bad I can't even think straight sometimes. I usually fantasize about it when taking care of myself and picture him either tied to the bed and helpless under me or just on all fours when I pound him from behind. Sometimes even when I take control in the bedroom I don't really feel like I'm in true control. I just want him to let me do everything but I don't need anything in return.

Can you and my girlfriend double team me? Pretty please with sugar on top.

I wouldn't say you'd get nothing out of it. You would get the knowledge that your bf trusts you enough to allow himself to be placed in a compromising and embarrassing situation.

I so would if that were possible. I gotta at least peg someone once before I die!

You live in texas? And if you look on craigslist you will find tons of desperate guys wanting to be pegged.

I'd just get an actual trans.

Nah, I mean more like I don't need to get my rocks off from him first or anything. I just want to do this and I don't need to be taken care of before or after because just doing this would be enough for me. I don't need any special strap-on that comes with a vibrator or anything but that would be a plus.

Only if I'm in trouble for something.

Try bringing it up with you bf. If not totally into the idea, he might be at least open to it. If it means more sex most guys will try anything once.

It's really hard to find sexy trans women with huge dicks :(

No, Connecticut but I'll keep that in mind. Never thought to look on Craig's list

>hard
but ya

And when you do find one they are really choosy too. Don't know if I need to get really buff or be ultra femme to woo them.

i let my 17 y/o gf try it a few times. i thought it felt good, but she didnt know what to think of it. i think she liked it bc she laughed a lot and made me do it again on a separate occasion

I did once when we were in a sex shop walking past some stap-ons. I think he thought I was joking when I said we should buy one because I wanted to try it. Our sex life is super vanilla in a lot of ways. Don't own really any toys at all outside. Pegging is something I really want to try but outside, I'm happy with the way things are tbh

Still, bring it up every once in a while. If it makes you happy he'd probably let you do it once. Just be sure to offer him a lot of after care.

Wife and I do that often enough. Its actually better for men, as we have our strogest g-point (the prostate) right inside our anus. I love lying on my back legs backwards, she can access my cock, I have access to her full body.
Mind, we have a double vibrating strapon, the whole point of her fucking me is for HER to get an orgasm, afterwards i fuck her in any hole I want.

Not a gay thing, not interested in men, its just a nice way to increase pleasure. :-)

nah, that thot can catch my AR

Double vibrating strapon, she'll orgasm out of hell! :-)