Help me b

>25
>ugly
>working as a math teacher
>Students couldn't give less of a shit
>One student named Mark
>He has a different sense of humour compared to the class, he's actually funny
>Catch him on his phone browsing rekt thread
>Give him extra credit for not disrupting the class and doing something amazing instead
>Pic related its me

Wtf do I do with my life guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FmTbMhV1c70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill self

Why maths ?

What I studied to be as a retarded 19 year old for some fucking retarded reason

I can do sort of a short ama of what its like to be a hs teacher or what corruption goes on behind the scenes

Tell them at the end of the year you'll teach them what happens when you divide by 0.

Lol they are honestly fucking stupid, I can say that because my students are 17-19 years old and act about 4

Oh good god, you're not THAT ugly you fucking faggot

take those dumb ass earrings out your ears and kill yourself

Oh I dont care about that Tbh I'm married and have decent money and am working on another bigger career

I am a huge fan of tattoos and piercings

youtu.be/FmTbMhV1c70

Honestly not trolling. Sword or sheath?

Yuuuup I get asked that online alot. Male, I shave my face every morning because I hate facial hair

OP, why be such a fag? You're decently attractive. All you have to do is not be on a degenerate site like Sup Forums and you're immediately have larger chances then 90% of the cucks that inhibit this pigsty.

Let's hear it then
What corruption goes on behind the scenes?

Teachers have sex in the school, alot. At least here anyway, its a place full of mid 40's single balding males and widows.

Teachers dont actually look at the answers you put on paper 80% of the time and if you have a bad reputation with assignments you will likely get a bad grade on whatever you hand in for a while

The security guards hired drink on the job, check out students sexually from the cameras, and can be people with huge criminal lasts as long as not a sex offender

I've caught the janitor and the ELA teacher going at it twice and ita a running joke between them that they have tried to include me into

interesting ;) hey mark

The counsellors at the school counsel the teachers constantly, they go through breakdowns and have murderous amounts of rage due to misbehaving students and such

Also Protip because I know underage fags browse here all the time, if you want to cheat on a math test, you usually almost always have a tutor at school, ask to go during a quiz to the tutor room because you cant focus with so many people in the room, then find them and just get them to tutor you through the whole test or just hide in the halls and cheat with phone.

Make a get rekt video of yourself and be sure Mark gets it.

was cameron diaz's role in bad teacher your inspiration to become a teacher?

I don't know your gender

pics

Take out thefucking earings. Grow some facial hair. You look like a chick. Being serious

I mean isn't the pay okay enough? I don't really know the cap on math teachers since diff sources say diff things.

good, don't assume it.

Who is mark I keep seeing this

>Working as math teacher.
>Working.

I think you are fine. I don't know how I can help you.

Yeah its decent ive been doing this since I was 21 and I help the bad kids cheat and its gotten kids in poverty through school and promoted me for my success rate

get different glasses too, this guy is right, I couldn't figure out if you were male or female in this pic

Dont worry OP. Its not you thats ugly its your personality. So eitger just fix that or act like someone else.

It's in the OP's post.

It is a mind numbing job my man, the kids hate you, I have to preach something I do not care about one fucking bit for 8 hours a day and stay after for half assed paperwork

Shit. I’m drunk sorry. But one time I saw that pic of the skull that’s been skinned at two hand on both sides holding the dick and people said “hello mark”

I think about suicide sometimes or just running away and leaving my wife so I can go on a road trip where I fuck bitches and start a music career

pic?

No dude you know what I’m talking about. It’s all over this fucker.

How do I get over my ex’s alcohol isn’t working

no i don't know what you're talking about that's the problem

No but I know how much it sucks to be 17 and want to help those who want to do something creative or actually important with life

try harder drugs or some time. the second one works better tho.

More alcohol

nice butch tho

Could you be more androgynous