Hello, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hello, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsm-IHEYPn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a saint for making these threads.

So what?

I appreciate the kind words, user.

I was two weeks sober, TODAY. But i messed up and got a bunch of beer. I'm so disappointed in myself, thought this time was gonna be it, that i could just stop drinking. That i could start to get my shit together.
It's not the end of the world, i know i'm on the right path, but i am still disappointed.
I had many chances tonight not to drink, but i kept justifying it till it was too late.

Ouch. Getting better, but still not perfect. It's an improvement. You're right, you are on the right path. You are also right to be disappointed. You will be stronger next time, user.

Hello Fenn!
Damn, it's good to see you!
And good to be here!

Lost souls flock to these threads. You're all some people have, and your charitable words and ears mean the world to people. Myself included.

Not trying to ride your dick, just saying facts.

Good to see you too, Mantis. I could use some coffee about now, but I'd never sleep. Thanks for coming!

My will isn't in reality till i produce it, so when i say "Fuck you" that's an actual "Fuck you" slapping you across your scrotum.
But thanks for the pretend support. I'll pretend it matters, you shill.

Yeah, but
a. I'm not the only one that does this
b. It's Sup Forums, the good things seem much better because they're in stark contrast with the mountains of shit
c. The lost souls will find themselves on their own, or kill themselves before they can. I don't have much effect on that. People are gonna do what people are gonna do.

How are you this evening?

This is Sup Forums and I'm anonymous, what did you expect? Legitimate empathy?

If you want real support, look to people in real life. The internet is not your friend and will never really be helpful.

Chek'd
Some Decaf might perk you yo.

Not a bad idea, that.

So, you making this thread doesn't offer legit support, you do it to stroke your ego?
Why? I've helped others, listened to them BECAUSE they are user's. Because they know that it'll be over when they close that tab.
I don't need support, i knew what i did, and why i did it.
Was more of a vent then anything.
But to simply throw aside any people looking for legit help, because its an user board, when YOU made it?!?
Sad.

meow

-meowbot

Meowbot!
How the hell are you?
How's the kitter?

itt nigger faggots

I don't know.

I say the wrong thing often, and regret it every time. Any "support" coming anonymously from the internet is not "legitimate" in a conventional sense. If online support could be considered real, I do not know where the line is drawn between that and the hollow upbeat promises of idealists. I don't know what I'm doing user. Sorry.

Hello Meowbot. How's things?

Pretty much.

i'm pretty fine
computer died somehow, after a few days i can turn it on, but after a few hours it seems to die on me
also one of my friends bought a collar for my cat, he mistook it as a female since i didn't tell he was a male
he also catched a flying cockroach, which is fucking impressive in my book

Cute! Computer dying is a shame though. Have you looked into getting a new one?

This is now a Shego thread, also I've been having really dark thoughts lately, you could say I'm a pretty vengeful person...

Okay. I can relate on that front. Feeling especially vengeful towards anyone in particular?

i am sometimes, i just don't have the money
i'd prolly do a custom built PC, but with the recent rise on bitcoin mining prices are inflating from bullshit to absolute bullshit

-meowbot

What's on you mind?
Cats have awesome reflexes. Did you actually get to see it happen?

Good luck.

My therapist encouraged me to talk to this girl at the uni literature club, but I lost my nerve. Even the idea of making eye contact with her is terrifying. I don't think I'm gonna go back. Talking to girls is hard.

Moved away from the girl I was with for almost 5 years a little over 2 weeks ago. We were having problems, was going to fix things, I was going to work and get an apartment and we'd reunite. She broke up with me a few days ago. Then we got back together last night. Then she broke up with me again today, and now she says there's no hope for fixing it because I got mad she was flirting with other guys. Lovely times.

no
my sight is really bad when i'm far away from something, but i could still somewhat see
i was in the living room at the time, the cockroach went to the kitchen and my cat followed suit
all i saw was him jumping from a chair and a table, then starting to play with it at the entrance

-meowbot

Damn. Well, I'd encourage you too, but I don't think I could convince you. You will have to get over the fear eventually, user. Is it easier for you to talk to girls while in the presence of other people?

Well, that just fucking sucks. Sorry to hear it, user.

People are dicks. I've taken revenge on many people, and right now I kinda want to take revenge on a particular girl... Probably send a message that will scar her since I know her past, of course I have good reasons to do it, I don't hurt innocent people randomly. I wait for the opportune moment to strike, I never forget, I once scarred this kids face and made it seem like an accident but only because he beat me up for no reason

Still and all, that's awesome.
And it's damn good to see you!

if you say so

good to see you too, buddo

-meowbot

Wew, that's pretty sick. Don't take it too far, and have fun.

I'd try to give you suggestions, but I've only worked with older computers.

You seem to be entering dangerous legal ground.
I suggest you take a step back, before you act.

fine by me
do you have any stories of when you worked on computers

-meowbot

It's easier when working in group projects in class, but I'm basically paralyzed in just a regular social setting because I'm ugly as shit and constantly terrified they're going to think I'm a creep/rapist/stalker since that label has followed me around since middle school.

put your penis away doctor phil

Thanks for thread user. I seriously think Im trans and my family will probably hate me if I come out. I feel closer to going an hero by the day. Going to therapy soon. Maybe I can get some help.

I will never do something illegal. Also this particular girl was my best friend and I helped her with her depression, when I needed help se hung up on me and called me a pussy, I'll probably just send her a message calling her a fat whore since she was bulimic in her teens. I don't like doing this but the anger is consuming me

Nothing particularly interesting. I've never done work for other people, just messed with salvaged computers as a hobby.

Ah, I see. If you build up some confidence, that will help. Do you tell yourself that they'll think you're creepy? It might help to say in your head that it's going to be fine, you won't be creepy, everything will be normal. Confidence is a huge part of breaking fear of social interaction, and might help eliminate your negative image too.

Oh, alright.

I hope they can help you, user. Hold off on saying anything to your family about it for as long as you can.

Also
>reported for gore

Damn, that was a bitch move on her part. I dunno man, will telling her that make you feel better?

oh, sorry
by that i thought you meant that you fix other people's computers

-meowbot

Saying the wrong thing "often" and saying the right thing sometimes doesn't matter because you're here talking to people who need someone to talk to. You helped me get out of some weight depressed bullshit before and without your help i think id still be there.

Have you ever seen a therapist?
I agree with your decision to seek therapy. That's the best option.

Ah, I wasn't clear.

Messing with junk has its moments. Opened up a microwave full of roaches once.

I am glad to hear it, user. I can hardly ever tell if it's doing any good or if I'm just making things worse.

Who knows? I just absolutely hate her, and I wish her nothing but the worse. I will never forget those words she told me, that cold blooded bitch

christ
if i was you i'd destroy the entire thing

-meowbot

legit got dumped by my slut gf a few hours ago who went off to the UK for college cause shes banging another guy there

Ive tried everything, I even listen to Jordan Peterson on a daily basis and nothing is helping. Imagine your best friend tells you "I think you are being a pussy" after you tell her you feel depressed. Thats a memory you probably won't forget.

As I said: don't take it too far. It's easy to go way overboard when you're in a blind rage like this. Don't do something you'll regret later.

Dumped the roaches, wiped down the important parts, then shot at what was left.

Well, damn. Sorry to hear that, user. How are you handling it?

No. You're right. I wouldn't.
Still, I would recommend therapy. I say it because it worked for me. I was diagnosed bipolar, and I got treatment from a doctor. Before that, I was prone to huge mood swings, that included hyper aggression. It was awful. I'm so glad I don't have to live like that anymore.

You taking any meds?

Like shit. 3 year relationship and I gave virtually everything up for her feelsgoodman

good boy
you get a hundred good boy points

-meowbot

Yes.
MANTIS XXX#6680 on discord. We can talk tomorrow about it more.
I gotta go to work now. So I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Back in September I posted a missed connection online. It was basically a "goodbye" to my ex, who I hadn't talked to in well over a year. It was vague. But I got a response from someone who told me some details about her, and said my details matched. She asked the name, then never responded again.

So on Sunday I post another missed connection. This time just saying "you responded to my missed connection in September, then stopped replying."

Today I got a response from my ex's sister. I am just mind blown. My first missed connection got 3000 views in a city of over 200,000. My ex saw it, recognized it as being about her, told her sister about it, and then her sister saw my second missed connection (with only 800 views) and realized that it was about her sister.

She was emailing back but hasn't for eight hours now.

I never got over her. I never will. I just can't believe any of this happened. I feel like she's probably not going to respond. I almost wish that I hadn't posted anything. I feel like there's something that I can say or do to make her reply... but I don't know what. I'm waiting. Hoping for a reply.

Ok thanks Mantis, thanks Fenn. I'll see ya around

Damn, that hurts. It'll pass eventually user, but you may just be unhappy for a while.

Woo! It was fun.

I don't think there is anything you can do, user. Just wait. It's hard, but you'll have to.

Take care, have fun, keep the body count to a minimum.

No shit nigga

Like... it was my ex the first time. I wasn't sure if it was someone fucking with me. But it must have been her, since now her sister is messaging me.

Why did my ex message me then stop? Why did she tell her sister? How does she feel?

I don't know, user. It is confusing and strange. Maybe she will message you again soon.

Oh and I forgot to ask. You said you can relate to me. Are you a vengeful person too?

i think i'm gonna go for now
thanks buddos

-meowbot

Sometimes.

Alright, have a good one Meowbot. I'll see you around.

Stupidly considering going back to a woman who cheated on me with my autistic brother, because I think I enjoy the pain

Thanks user. You're a true saint.

Ah, skip it user. Not worth it. I think that will hurt more than you think it will.

Maybe sometimes. Thank you.

so, i have a good life: really good grades, family, friends, kind of rich, not horribly ugly (i consider myself a 4/10)
i should be happy, right? why am i not? and i don't know how to escape the sadness because i don't know the cause
btw sorry for bad english

The thing is back in September she said that she kinda hoped she was the girl I posted about. So confused. She hoped it was about her... then stopped replying when she found out it was?

I am so very crazy about this girl. She's more perfect than I could imagine. I lost my virginity to her. After she dumped me I gained 60 lbs, then lost it again just so that I could maybe have a shot with her again.

Friend got into some trouble with his girlfriend. Long story short her mother's a dumb bitch and the two lover birds are apart now.
The thing is my boy got real down cause of it so we set up a small over nighter for him to vent and it went well, but during the time there the atmosphere got really open and I started touching on my own problems with my ex and another girl.
The guys didn't take much of it on and my friend is back on his feet now but it feels like I've opened up Pandora's box ever since that night.
I've been getting progressively more and more depressed and if not classes I don't think I would get off my bed outside of shitting and grabbing food.

You're depressed, user. The constant unhappiness, sadness without a reason. That's depression. Talk to a therapist about it. It might pass on its own, it might not. Drugs might help, they might not. Therapy will probably help you a lot though.

Hm. Maybe she thought that was what she wanted, but then when it really was she changed her mind? It is strange. I hope you can get with her again.

Damn. Do you want to talk about it here? Could you talk about it more with your friends? They might be able to get you out of this like you did for the other guy. Don't let this to continue to get worse though, user. Something needs to change.

Life sucks, got kicked out of school for the semester for my GPA falling too low, so now I'm working two jobs to save up enough money to go back to school in the fall. I'm up at 5 every morning and get off work at 9pm every night. I don't even know what day it is at this point. so yes a hug would be great.

*hugs you tightly*

That's miserable, user. Any sign of this cycle changing?

Ive talked with them and others about it but the whole situation was my fault so when I talk about it I just look like a Jackass, a jerk or a spineless price of shit. Even when I mentioned it that night one of the guys who was the first person I talked with after i broke up with her said "user was a dick and I still don't forgive him for what he did to that Stacy".
Even the friend the guy we came to cheer up said he would have walked up and punched me if he knew at the time.

Shoot. That does kind of suck. I can't hit you, and I probably won't tell you it was your fault, so you can talk about it here if you think venting again would help.

I quit my job without giving a two weeks notice. I couldn't stand working there another two minutes. I hated it. But now I need a new job, and that makes me look bad to potential employers. What should I do?

You can try to gloss over it, but if they call your previous employer they'll find out. Take what you can, user. It may be difficult to get a job now, but I think you can still do it.

not for a while, the semester just started so i have about 6 months until I can sign up for classes again, but the worst part is the work, I work with a bunch of lazy jerks who never want to do anything and since I'm the new guy I'm always the hardest worker and the first person to blame when something goes wrong.

That does sound miserable. Things should get better as you integrate into the workplace though, right? At least it's money.

Just wanted to say hello and post this

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsm-IHEYPn0

Ooh, thank you!

Should I even put this job on my resume? The only other work experience I have is volunteer work from last year.

Was there something wrong in the work enviroment ?

If you think the resume will be complete without it, and you can get away with not including work experience that you have had, leave it off. There might be a thing in there about how you must include any past work experience though.

Thats a good point, as long as im making money thats all that matters, thank you OP :) this is the best thread ive been a part of in a long time :) and its all thanks to you :)

Should I drown myself in schoolwork? Honestly I feel like I don't belong anywhere even in engineering

Things are alright.

I finally kept my promise to not smoke cigarettes........and last night,i had a big break through. I dont have the craving to smoke anymore when im drunk,so im kinda happy about achieving this.

I still feel kind of alone and abandoned (generally feel that most of the time though),but im trying to work on that through meditating.

I had to wash cars in the literally freezing cold with no mitts and no break for 10 hours.

I broke up with my girlfriend of almost a year (in a week) today. It sucked but I had to do it because I wasn’t happy. It hurt like shit but I’m glad I did it. It’s not like I hate her or anything, I just can’t see myself dating her. I just wish I could make her get over me because it scares me when she threatens to kill herself. I’ve already talked to some people about this and they said to just let it be. I need some help, please.

Maybe I should go back to volunteering at my serving center, so at least I'll be in the position I was in before I got my first job.

Welp. Might as well:
GF left me just under a year ago because I was going goddamn nowhere with my life, starts dating a mutual friend whose loaded. Spent 6 months pussyfooting around suicide and drinking then I started making an attempt to get shit together.

Eventually learned ex misses talking to me and so does her bf. They were incredibly close friends of mine and I miss both of them really badly but I can't get over how I felt about my ex and how deep down I want to punch bf even though her leaving me was my own damn thought. So I've been avoiding them ever since.
So, thoughts?

Sounds terrible. I'm not saying you should use it to badmouth the other workplace, but it should give you an oppertunity to do some soulsearching of what you want from a job and what you don't want. And perhaps you can wriggle out of the boss how the future work enviroment will be through that.

But never speak bad about another workplace, bosses hate that. Does it really matter that much not having given a two week notice ?

There's nothing you can do now. So you might as well focus on the future. Find someone new. Get over this rough patch. Life is full of them.

I wouldn't say it's all the matters, but it is a pretty important part of having a job. Good luck, user. I'm glad you liked the thread.

Drowning yourself in it is probably not the best option, but you should work on it. Progress may feel slow for a long time, but you are getting somewhere.

Hey, nice! Good job, user. Does the meditation help a lot?

I remember you! Glad you were able to get out of that.

I don't know what to say, user. Does she have friends that are talking to her? Do not let yourself be a significant support; she'll just get back with you again. But do what you can to find someone who can help her.

Not a bad idea. Could they set you up with another job?

If you can't handle the feels, stay away. But if you think you could get over them, get back with those two. Maybe some time spent with them will let your feelings change or fade faster.

Continue avoiding them. They don't like you. They like your money. Not worth your time.

It's the only job I have ever had, so I think it does.

I agree with them thou, I hurt her and now I want to fix that but knowing the type of person she is that's not much of an option.
She doesn't get over or past things easily specially toward people that hurt her so went I tried to talk with her and open myself with my head low and arms bare it just scared her.
I talk a lot with on of her friends, since we were close before I started dating her, and when I finally talked with her about my ex she brought up how much of a change she saw with my ex after we broke up.

I guess I should share a bit so I'll lay it bare.
I liked the girl but I didn't like 'love' her or try to 'love' her but she grew to care for me in exchange. Starting bring me home made food when I told her how little I tend to eat a day to save money.
At the same time I was just trying to get my mind off of a toxic crush which at the time made me do a lot of dumb things.
Like toying with this girl to begin with and then later breaking up with her the second we started to get into problems.
The worse part was after I broke up with her. Every person would come past me for weeks and ask for details on why I did it but I couldn't say why I really did it so I just kept lying and making things up to make myself not look like an asshole.
For the next year I would avoid her and flirt with other girls near and around her, luckily nothing came of it since it would just have ended the same way. Until I fell into a rut and was forced to do some self evaluations or hang myself when no one was looking. Took me a while until I came back to notice what I did and ever since the memory brings a tear to my eye and pain in my chest.