How many shots of this would it take for me to throw up

How many shots of this would it take for me to throw up .

210lb male

v

Depends.

>Empty or full stomach?

>Are you an experienced drinker or new?

kinda new, full stomach

That's just the pregame for me

like a dozen maybe. 210 is pretty fat

One full bottle at least

well im 6 foot 2 and 175lb. So unless OP is either muscle man Julian from trailer park boys, or like 6 foot 7 then hes probably obese

I can personally do a full 5th in one night, but I got about 60 pounds on you and I dont do strait rum shots. Rather Id mix it.

I'd say take it slow if you're new like the other dude said 6 shots but you can always add more alcohol you cant take it out without puking or waiting out time so just be wary lol

Id say about 13-15. I don't know for sure. I only know that I can take 12 with no puking.

No 210 isn't as bad as it sounds. It is like just at point where you are noticably fat. Or it was for me at least

230 pound guy here. Takes me about 20 shots

OP here
Im fat but not like really noticably fat

well i used to be a fat guy, and i was 6foot at the time at 225lb, atleast i can remember. So unless OP is somewhere near my height hes a fatty. Which TBH i have nothing against if hes above 40 because at that point its fine. Just enjoy liqour, weed and life. Because lets be honest you don't give a shit what people think at 40 plus your hormones are down the drain.

Yea, BF% of 30% id presume. Whats your height?

OK yeah that makes sense I am king of the manlets at 5'11 so I can see where you are coming from. Anymore and yeah easily noticable

Yea your fine then.

5'9 but its like evenly spread around my body so I dont have like tits or a gut, just beefy looking limbs

personally i gave up drinking, weed is better man.
Liquor destroys lives.

Try and find out.
I'd say around 15.
But it really depends on so many things.

In my 20s, I would throw up after too much alcohol - say, 8+ shots

Now, in my 40s, I can easily take that many and feel fine. Until the next morning when I walk around like a zombie with the flu for the whole day.

maybe one bacardi is SHIT

Kind of the goal, my lifes already pretty fucked and irreparable so I'm hoping I make irrational enough decisions that I just end up killing myself.
Would be doing the world a favor what with overpopulation and all.

Dude your in the western world. That overpopulation shit only pertains to shit hole countries. So no, you would not be doing people a favor you retard. And elaborate on how its fucked up and irreparable. I thought mine was until I realized its just neurotic behavior and actually fixable.

I don't know, how long is a piece of string?

i don't know, whats your IQ

No idea.

I think he was talking more about long term damage. You don't need booze to make rash tarded decisions btw, while it can help though. If you really want to fuck your life up, start drinking now.

Protip: you're better off getting better booze, it'll make becoming an alcohol easier.

well i feel like its below room temperature.

Probably.

Nice dubs bud

Witnessing my parents death at a really young age, Uncle getting murdered over a beer, lack of anyone to talk to led to me bottling up all my emotions for years, poor decisions during school ruined any chances of college, allowed myself to get heartbroken and lingering on it way too long for me to learn any lessons from any of those relationships. Starting to developer bipolar issues so my dream of enlisting is gone and I'd rather not spread my familes fucked gene pool to anyone else, also stopped believing in religion since it's honestly dumb and doesnt make sense. At this point I'm just a wage cuck who wont add anything meaningful to the world and will just exhaust resources until I die.

400 lb land whale reporting in, 12 shots is what I down in the first 30 - 60 minutes

step your game up you skinny retards

Like wise lad

Please don't touch the bacardi

Whats your skype? Trust me i got some words of wisdom for you man.

if you dont want to post it, i get it
just email me.

[email protected]