Number of girls you've made love to
>11
Years active
>2005-2018

One was Asian, the other 10 were white. Probably all of us are about a 5/10.

Lost count

Been fucking since I was 13.

Old man was a swinger and hippy. Always threw stoner parties and the women were always willing.

Bump cause you guys probably take some time to remember/figure it out. Or does bumping your own thread autosage?

>4
Years active
>2014-2018

1 was a chubby slut but good fuck. 2nd was chinese, pretty hot but hairy. 3 was a doll we dated for a while. 4 was an even bigger doll but she was a slut.

That's less than one girl a year. Sorry bro.

I wish my old man was a stoner, I fucking love cannabis. Alas he was an alcoholic. The pot probably would of helped. Greateat age difference? 13-22 here

I'd take one 10/10 over 10 1s. The is struggle is real, and the search continues.

The*

Too late faggot. Mistake noticed.

Yeah but which was the best fuck? The Asian of mine was so squirmy and cute. Soon sexy, sassy, tight.

So*. Fuck! Technology is worthless.

Strike two bitch. Third strike you have to post your sister/mom's nudes.

Nigger I'll post it on vocaroo.

4 were from relationships
8-10 strippers VIP room action
2 from Backpage

Daaamn. Post her nudes instead my Nazi.
Also the other nudes.
Fuck it post everything. Your keeping the thread alive anyways.

2007-2017 havent had any this year

Not completely sure but it's somewhere in the low to mid 30's

2010-2018

All were white except one black and one light skin

Looking for the dozen non virgins on Sup Forums rn.

Number of girls: 180
Years active: mostly 22 to 27 from tinder. Hit 3000 matches the other day, that Lydia chick looks sexy as fuck

Nice bro. I'm at 600

Virgin with 999 I could be fucking because of how fly I am.

Now how many sexual reliefs have you done?

>18
>0

This is why stds are at the highest rates.

Christ, fuck me. This shit didn't exist when I was young and single.

Use a condom

Me again. Get checked regularly, never caught anything. Use protection and have standards, not complicated

2013-2016

I'm done. Women aren't worth it anymore, and I luckily work in an environment where I almost never interact with females anyway

So. What's the number?

That's what the older guys at my job say when I tell them about all the dates I'm going on, tinder changed everything

number of girls
>42
years active
>2008-2018

2012 - My dick stops working

It's a mix. My first was a tall blonde, my next was half Indian (The fucking good half), and it's a mix from there.

You're gona kill the vibe. Gg retard.

2010-2018

Who was the second?

>> 7
>> 2013 - 2018

earlier stages i'd fuck 5s and 6s. then i discovered game and started hitting 7s-9s since last year.
i also would like to keep my sex partner count max 10. above that i have to get myself checked for stds

What makes you think I don't know?

Active
>2010 to 2018

Gurls
>4

In a long term relationship atm love her to bits and will probs marry but wanna fuck more girls so am sad

MOAR

ITT: Virgins.

>My hand.
Years active
>1994-2018 haven't missed one day.

Inorite? Bitch is smokin.

>my Nazi
Strike one, mistake noticed!
Unless you didn't actually mean to say my nigga, in which case carry on.

To OP:
22 years old
14 girls
Uh... lost my BJ card at 12. Lost my actual V card at 14. I'm drunk and can't do the math, so you can figure it out if you want. Note: 6 of the girls were in an orgy I accidentally found my way into. 3 were short term fuck buddies. The other 5 were long term relationships.

Someone sucked your dick when you were 12 years old?

Yeah, got involved with a girl who had daddy issues and was overly sexual. Believe it or not she talked me into it, I didn't really want to at the time (although I got over that pretty quick).

How old was she?

13 I think. She's about a year older than me, but same graduating class.