clyp.it/aoeixcgb
youtube.com/watch?v=v4ZFyEbRnlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlg2twjeJY
youtu.be/68AoHJd84aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bJKbldl7Ing
clyp.it/mep5cj4p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Guitar waifus edition
I don't like when a woman can do the same thing that makes me stand out just a little.

Been playing guitar for about 1 year w/ very little practice, what do you lads think of my garbage?

>Can't even afford an amp
>Have to record on a snowball

youtube.com/watch?v=2C-DAOQVeJY

Is this out of tune?

Probably, I never tune it ;3

This was in tune because it was recorded probably 2 weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe6jcQoVy78

would you stand up and walk out on me?

what's the best humbucked guitar i can get for 300€ max?

I want to buy a compressor and reverb pedal, recommend me some please.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBbRrvJt8G8

What is the most anime guitar I can guy?

LoliPussyPickupSelectorGuitarDecal.jpg

Koji comp is pretty sweet.

bom dia seus lixos

Boss and polara.

is the bass tight enough with the drums?????????????
55chan.org/b/src/1508640945819.ogg

If you have to ask then the answer is no

any good hammer on/pull off exercises and drills guys? i have been playing fairly casually for like 12 years but only for fun, never did exercises or anything like that until recently. want to get my speed up so i can shred like the masters and i know it's within my reach but anyways...

pulling off with my pinky to my ring finger is real difficult on any string except the high e. and switching strings for pull-offs is real difficult too. any help? thanks user

I suggest making up your own exercises
obviously the only way to improve your pinky to ring hammer ons and pull offs is to do just that so incorporate that into a larger exercise of hammers on and pull offs

tell me your impression

what do you guys think about playing fills between your rythm playing? its barely done in most music, is it too much?

i think it is kinda common

Practice learning the solo to joe satrianis If i Could Fly. Alot of pull offs and hammerons forzure. Take it slow at first.

Jimi Hendrix is famous for it. It's quite common. It's all about being tasteful and not too generous with it.

Really though the practice routine in this thread is normie tier as shit. You will suck forever if this is all someone would practice.

Do you not listen to any music? Maybe if you stopped listening to nigger tier music you can start hearing real composition.

The steve vai workout is very helpful. I think theres a superior 13 hour workout tho.

sure it happens from time to time but especially in more modern rock you don't hear it that often usually they use a second guitar player when they do it

Made a little indie choon lads

clyp.it/aoeixcgb

So just look for groups with one guitarist? And are you looking for specifically guitar fills because theres lots of fillls from other instruments as well.

Attaboy samuel

my mixes arent that wet

yeah I mean the rythm player playing fills like in some hendrix songs or in wet sand by rhcp

Nor even close to sounding like a song

hey take off that nick. its exclusive for brazillians

senta na minha piroca 32x

howss the song I wrote?

plain bad

I've come to the conclusion that if you don't have calluses on your fingertips, you do not practice guitar enough and you're probably one of those people who owns 15 guitars and openly states that you've been playing for 12 years even though your skill level is nowhere near it.

i have calluses but half assed calluses. been playing for 5 years and own 3 guitars and my skill level is shown in this vid youtube.com/watch?v=v4ZFyEbRnlQ

I can literally bite chunks of my skin off.

>tfw your cheap fan has more watts than your cheap amp.
O i am laffin

>your power tubes get to saturate once a year
O i am laffin

99.999% of Favela monkies are afflicted with severe poorfagg syndrome. I empathize with your pain. I too would hate the world if all i could get was some shit ripoff guitars made of plywood branded as condor . And a shitbox made of old microwave and vhs parts.

I hate the fact that I've seen your videos on Sup Forums more than once, but I'm loving the bass tone. Now stop shilling yourself.

vocals sound like someone is forcing you to sing

heres more bass guitar for your delight 55chan.org/b/src/1508640945819.ogg

its called expression

He only shills the same shit too. I tell him to stop trying to sing in english. He wont listen. He want to monetize his music but doesnt understand that western markets would rather hear something exotic than fucked up english. Imagine having the iq of a macaco.

>thinks brazil is not in the west or not in america
imagine having the iq of a worm meat burger eater

When did i say it wasnt in america? Quit making shit up you delusional deformed ape. And african culture isnt western.
Pic related its you

what are some good albums with easy stuff to learn? I want to train myself to play off music rather than resorting to ultimate-guitar's bullshit charts.

ah i see, you said its just not on the west.

heres the world map by Jcm900cuck

kiss' alive! is really fun

Just pick an album you like dawg

I said western markets. I just feel bad for you now.
Do you know the difference between culture and geography you fucking methbaby. Now youre gonna tell me amazonian tribes bump the latest Yung Thug because they are in the western hemisphere. Lmaoing @ your life desu

i didnt know brazil's culture was rooted on chinas and everybody here wears a japanese hat

EVERYONE tells him to stop singing in English.

wonder if roman is 900 and samuel
this paranoia is exquisite as im reading Does androids dream on electric sheep which is quite the ultimate paranoid fiction.

imagine being this immersed on Sup Forums shitposting

Ive proven im not roman. So fuck off roman.

the chicken corn guy is caribean fuck you people with your brazilian hate atleast brazil didn't lose to trinidad and tobago
>inb4 7-1
atleast they reached the half finals

>literally has no argument
Lmao dumbass

>Samuel criticising people for shitposting on Sup Forums
Uh...

dude just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

7-1

awesome user thanks!

Post memes besides samuel
Ill start with RELIC'D guitars

Youre welcome. Happy to help.

*gets DQd because of a bumfuck island*

ladies and gentlemen the pinnacle of electric guitar melodic soloing
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlg2twjeJY

Thats a cheap ass repetitive non inspiring solo made up of popular blues licks.
youtu.be/68AoHJd84aQ
Heres a real melodic soloist

Currently working on rewriting tracks from this album to all acoustic.

>blues soloing is not valid because it uses licks already played on the history of existence
>posts random scale notes plus tired metal licks

>Tired metal licks
Which ones macaco?
And youre implying that Vais music is random scales and not strict music theory based composition? You really do have a low iq. His life dream was to be a conductor. His songs are all composed classically. With a few far out and expressive sound like his whammy bar use. This was your last you. No point in arguing with dumbass deformed children chimp

Good luck

hahahahaha so thats what you jack off to

Jason becker, satch, david gilmour, tony macalpine, buddy guy, guitar shorty, srv, dimebag darrel, jeff loomis chet atkins kenny burrel among others is what i jack off to. You just had to ask.

this, /gg/, is a man of no word

Sub humans arent worthy of respect

>all these faggots not only using the name field, but also not using a tripcode
Fucking hell, this place has gone to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bJKbldl7Ing
i dare you to post a cooler motherfucker

when people say the west theyre referring to europe and usa/canada, not the entire western hemisphere

nah, it's realistically impossible to be cooler than some idiot with a comic hair on the fedora aka marty schwartz's youtube channel

I think japan and south korea also counts as "the west" these days

How does a fretboard get that wear pattern?
my head is full of fuck right now. wtf?

the previous owner relicd it retardedly

hows the choir sounding lads

please help

clyp.it/mep5cj4p

got this a few days ago sounds great

CSS is the only Brazilian band I like. Nothing to write home about guitar-wise but they are especially enjoyable when they sing in their local language. (I always thought that metal band from Brazil sucked.)

choir sounds fine. It's the lead vocals you need to worry about

haha

Bass sounds great btw

maybe not sing in english, you sound like a drunk businessman at a karaoke bar, no offense

hi

well yesterday jcm900 cuck didn't seem to know that hamburgers aren't made with ham so it's safe to say he isn't american

oi

He's talking about ham there.

I was under the impression he was a poor redneck, hence the 900.

>this thread

Why do southern women have such impeccable genetics?

>He's talking about ham there.
the conversation was about hamburgers and both samuel and jcm900 started talking about ham for some reason. neither one of them seemed to know hamburgers don't have ham on them. in other words both of them read the word ham through google translate and started discussing ham because they though that was the topic being discussed