/afl/

/doggles/ edition

iggs vs footscray @ 6.10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zri2g7Gvuo&t=1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ50N9DnGws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A timely reminder to not start threads during the week unless something has actually happened. And no, a spelling error isn't something happening as can be shown with last night's 3 reply abortion of a thread.

First for youtube.com/watch?v=5zri2g7Gvuo&t=1m40s

HEAVE HO UNNA

STOLE MUH MEME UNNA GUNNA GIB YA A FUCKIN YOCKIN'

Here's what's gonna happen unless Sloane is stopped very soon: Some Adelaide/Sloane fan will be killed and he'll be turned into a martyr.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

literally the weirdo/poofter club

>Not /International Edition/
Nonce, this week's going to be a complete joke

>Iggs vs Dogs
>Swans vs Norf
These are going to be funny ones for sure

Hi m8s can anyone ask the folks at aussierul.es to open registration?

They're only broadcasting 1 game a week in the US now instead of the 3 a week they used to

Interesting game tonight. We have the Dogs umpball meme, but also the Eagles at Subi umpball meme. Which umpball wins out?

The "umpires subconsciously award frees because of loud Subi crowd" meme

"subconsciously"

lmao

kek I was referring to when Alan Richardson called the subi crowd the "Noise Of Affirmation" before umps called a free kick for West Coke. Basically the sly way of saying fuck the umps and the free kick count.

The iggs have a new stadium opening next season, there is no way the afl lets them miss finals this season

This is also why Fremantle stopped being shit for no apparent reason

>no apparent reason
Literally 6 changes after Round 2 including that of Lyon's golden boy Zac Dawson (for only the second time at either Freo or St. Kilda) Good fucking riddance to that useless cunt and Pearce and fucking Suban, bottom feeders the lot of them

Yeah, I wonder who told Lyon to stop fucking around and actually make the changes

>tinfoil; the posts

>Opening round and Round 2 is "fucking around"
wew laddy

he stubbornly kept them all last year too

>Eagles at home
>Bulldogs
Who will the umpires be going for tonight, lads?

Why is this a Gold Coast home game? I thought it was all Port doing the legwork to get a China game.

anyone cracking a crisp refreshing fosters this evening? can't wait to knock off and smash a /bluecan/ or two ya know

Port's contract with adelaide oval requires them to host 11 home games there. Had to bribe GC to move one of theirs there.

You fragile boys scared of watching the real form of the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ50N9DnGws

>fosters

meme opinion discarded

Do you guys get any American beer in Australia?

They play commercials for fosters here all the time it usually has a kangaroo or boomerang in it

Is this the best promotion of all time?

Overseas corporate bookmakers must be laughing at Australian shitheads who take these odds

>take these odds
>odds without promos on all other bookmakers are like 1.8:1 for this combo

uhhh

Also

>offshore wagering in australia

uhh

>American beer
>beer

>tfw tipped by flipping a coin this round

Who /9outof9/ here

Nah m8 I am /boags/

Plenty. Hipsters drink PBR, there's lots of craft beer options beyond Sierra Nevada, Samuel Adams, etc, you can get bud and miller but it's pricey and rubbish.

nice lad you'll do better than Bitchality Cuck (not like that's a hard feat though)

What's for dinner lads?

>These poor value odds are better than the competition's shithouse odds, I'd be a faggot NOT to take it!
>Ladbrokes is an Australian company

They'd consider you an "economically viable" customer.

>without promos on all other bookmakers are like 1.8:1 for this combo
How? That seems impossibly short.

Who among the posters in the thread is /north/?

Some serious NORF potential this week.

Jumped on the North bandwagon last week. We're all set now and going to make the finals.

Stunner deal.

They're not an Australian company but you clearly fail to understand what offshore wagering is. They have a head office and multiple employees in Australia making it domestic wagering.

Furthermore, what the fuck do you mean >"these poor odds"you understand when you're betting the bookmakers will compete with each other and all you're doing is looking for the best offers and deals to exploit.

There's a reason promo bets like this only allow a max bet of $100, if it truly was "bad odds" they'd surely allow you to punt away thousands, there's no legal technicality stopping them.

What do you suggest I do? Go ask some coon out the front of the RSL if he can offer me better odds?

K A T S U
A
T
S
U

Gonna need the AFL's headline for the match outcome and subtitle for it on the official AFL site. What's it going to be lads?

Not really when you think about it. Westcoast are already the favorite at currently 1.45:1. If Westcoast are the favorite and expected to win it's entirely possible and plausible to think Kennedy, one of the best forwards in the game to kick more than 4.

party pies

>BULLIED
Eagles succumb to Dogs at home after blistering first half

>promotion

I love it how they're softening the language for you gambling junkies so you can still look at yourself in the mirror.

>1.45
Didn't know they were so short. I assumed they'd be more $1.7+, with Kenny kicking 4+ to be $2+.

>softening the language
>it is literally a promotion
>pic related is you

Whats rc's tips this week lads?

>NEVER SAY KENNE-DIE
Josh's last quarter heroics lift Eagles over Dogs

>REVENGE IS SWEET
Fast-starting Eagles overcome brave Bulldogs

Literally this;

>"Technically an aboriginal can never trespass. Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land."

Imagine being so POOTHETIC fake RC that even polfags who dip a toe into tipping a sport they know nothing about are better and more consistent. Upper shelf kek

>the new face of BLACKED? the entire team of the western bulldogs

Absolute mayhem and carnage on the field from the home team leaves visitors desolate and exhausted

Eagles
Hawks
Saints
Giants
Cats
Crows
Tigers
Suns
Kangaroos

Seems a pretty easy round. Should get at least 6/9. The only ones in doubt are Eagles vs Bulldogs, Bombers vs Cats and Suns vs Power.

>Iggs sperg is a cuck
Checks out.

>FLAT TRACK, FLAT LINE
Entire Eagles team dies

Shitney will beat Norf without Weight. Wouldn't be surprised if Bloos pip the Saints either, as they have been playing some good footy. Bolton is a great coach with the limited talent at his disposal.

My friend said Marcus Bontempelli has a benis like a babies pinky finger.

What did they mean by this?

>that quote
Fucking hell, how much white guilt can one cuck have

Cool I know exactly how it will feel in my ass then.

Friendly reminder that the Mungo Man preceded the Aborigines

Baz must have done 1 line too many before thebroadcast, he's hyper tonight.

he's just excited for friday night footy in perth

Port will murder the suns

Is Mungo man related to Steve 'Mongo' McMichael?

BEST OF THE WEST

Adelaide is a relatively small city with nice weather and clean air. Gold Coast has god awful weather and heavily polluted air.

Port will suffer in the new Chinese conditions and the Suns will run away with it.

hawks lads

There are a lot of chinks in Adelaide though

>Poort will choke both on and off field
Pottery

Compared to the eastern states? That's like saying my oven is pretty hot compared to the sun.

Guarantee this game will be rigged so that the dogs win.

Is this a test?

No I'm pretty sure this one will be in Gil's agenda.

wtf was that barrass

Very city is full of them now. No use pointing fingers saying ha ha you have 100 more chinks than us. We need to find a way to remove the yellow menace from our country before it's too late.

KEK

Aren't you the cunt who predicted the finals so bad last year you were laughed off every afl thread that was made?

couldn't tip a canoe m8

>RealityCheck still salty over his finals tipping last year

No this is the cunt that changes his tips at halftime when his original tip is getting exposed.

How do you guys put up with such an obnioxus tripfag?

Relentless bullying.

i like that

Iggs made a 4 million profit when they won the spoon.

WA games truly are the worst.

That'd be Brisbad games m8.

Any cunts at/going to chink town to watch poort vs Gaz?

Can't think of anyone that would honestly.

Friendly reminder that Danyle Pearce has played 250 games of AFL footy and that he's back in the team this week

I go to the city (Adelaide) around 3-4 days a week for study and if you based your location from the people around you (mainly down Rundle mall) you wouldn't think you'd be in a white country tbqh

Cunt better deliver, he carved in the WAFL last week 2 be fair

>darling
KEK

>goal umpire