So faggots I need your opinion on something...

So faggots I need your opinion on something. Pretty much a TL;DR on this girl that rides the public bus to college is really cute and she is extremely socially awkward and shy.

I've always seen her being a janitor at the mall but never said anything to her. My first talk with her is the day before we had seen each other in the food court in the mall. I had said if you were the person I had seen at the mall the other night, and she said yes. Then some small talk with how long she had been working there and what degree shes going for.

Fast forward two days later to this morning I asked her what her name was, since I had forgotten to ask. She said her name was Alissa. I then asked what class she was going to today, and all she did was look down and shrug her shoulders and look away. Keep in mind she is extremely soft spoken.

How do I interpret this Sup Forums, should I even try to get with her?

You should just ask for her number or some shit you never know until you ask OP :)

Could have a lot of things going on in her life, not everything revolves around your interaction

Keep at it though, if she's not interested it will be obvious

pure apathy. get out of there before the feels hit

I plan on giving it a week and then maybe running in to her at the mall and asking for her number and ask if she wants to get to know each other better.

Her face is literally void of all emotion. When I first talked to her I got a small smile though.

You need to find a common talking point with her. Find out the next time she's going to be working at the mall. Spend a couple of hours in the food court, eat some of the crappy Asian food, some of the shitty pizza, some of the shitty burgers. Lots of soda. If she is working the area give her a quick wave or two, if she's close enough to you give her a genuine smile and say a quick hello.

Now you're golden. Muster up all of the courage you have and stick your hand down your throat, and make no attempt to hold back. Spew in at least a 180ยบ path, best if you get some other people soiled up (this may work to your advantage, many people get sick themselves when seeing another).
That's it, you're in like Flynn. There's your common denominator.She'll realize that the two of you make an excellent pair.

Quality. Thank you for that.

Her behavior indicates her life is more complicated than she cares to deal with, and currently, she sees you as just another complication. Honestly, these types of women never get their shit together, and tend to be a constant burden on whoever they are with.

Interesting. What makes you have that opinion?

Been there, done that. If she latches on to you, you may regret it and become a constant burden in many ways.

I see.

Women that behave that way often do so because they know and understand they would be a sub-standard partner. I had one live with me on and off for nearly 15 years. I finally had to kick her out to get rid of her. She was lazy, and messy, and never helped pay for anything.

She is 2 years in to her degree and works in the mall. I'd say she may think shes a sub par partner but idk bout worthless. Did the chick you live with on and off have a degree or profession?

Pretty much on par with your situation. Mall worker / Retail, with a few college classes and dreams. Just no follow-through to actually finish anything.

I see. Fuck man.

>had normal conversation
>"I want to marry her. Should I?"

I want to get to know her better faggot.

No harm in being a friend or even a little more. Just be careful about falling in love with someone who would probably just use you the rest of your life. I've had numerous long term (some 7 years or more) relationships, and I've found that at least 50% of the women out there are just looking for the next guy to take care of them, so they don't have to do it for themselves.

True.

Also, when you get older, watch out for single women around 40. The start to realized their eggs are drying up and will look to latch on to any guy capable of supporting himself, just so they can get into a kids/family situation. A determined woman will "fake" normal behavior for 2 years or more before revealing she's a psycho. Always take a potential bride on a long vacation first. She will reveal the monster she hides inside.

I got awhile before that. 22 years old currently. But sage advice.

Dude this is fucking golden, im 30 and this helps me cut corners in the dame game thats gotten more difficult throughout
Thanks Sup Forumsro

Yeah, at this point, I'm old enough that I've considered looking for a single Mom. On the other hand, I also enjoy being alone and getting shit done at my own pace. Kids introduce a whole new level of stress in your life.

They start this at 30 or even younger for the free child support ride

coca cola bokkle shyepp

Best of luck to you

Im getting tired of the hustle bustle here in the US, i think i might uproot myself and try my luck in another country.

Just tired of being lonely/not being genuinely cared about.

INB4...feels

You are correct, but the desperation become palpable once they cross that 40 mark.

I've had those thoughts myself. My family tree pretty much stopped growing. I have no kids, brother, no kids, Aunt, no kids. In another 10 years I might sell everything and move to Norway or the Netherlands. (I'm 50% Dutch)