My gf and I have been exploring some fantasies a little bit lately...

My gf and I have been exploring some fantasies a little bit lately, and I recently told her I wanted to go down on her after I've cum inside her. She seemed to be happy with the idea, and we've done it once and it was great.
I've now told her that I want to do it again, but that I want to get more of my cum in there as well. Then when she seemed ok with the idea, I told her I'd really love to cum in her, then have her switch to a 69 position with her on top of me, so that my cum would be more likely to come out more while I was licking her. She said it doesn't really do anything for her, but she's more than happy to try it if I like the idea.

The problem is, she's on her period, so she doesn't want to try it until that has ended in a few more days. Do I just try and wait so I have a really big load to try it with?
She's suggested tonight that we just mess around a little, and have me end up jerking off onto her ass (pic sorta related)
Since she's not WAY into the idea of me licking my cum out of her, but would let me... do you think it would be weird to ask if I could just do this, and then lick it off of her?
When I'm licking it out of her, I can say it's because I want to be giving her oral at the same time... licking it off of her is purely for me, and she'd be getting nothing out of it.

Has Sup Forums ever tried something like this? I've never done it yet, but I love the idea!

just skip to being a full out cuck

lolwut

eat your cum on your own time user...don't involve other people in your degeneracy

You're missing out, bro! Creampies are the best

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

OP here. Definitely not b8, but a legit question! I really want to try it, but don't know if it would be pushing it too far to just ask if I can lick it directly off her body.

I do that too...but wouldn't it be more fun to lick it from a nice pair of tits instead?
Don't pretend like you don't eat yours every chance you get.

she's going to leave you because you're a beta cuck, user. When she suggested exploring fantasies she meant getting tied up and stuff not your faggotry. she'll never look at you the same way again.

fuck her in the ass then eat her ass

Wrong again. I'm who suggested the fantasies, and we've had more amazing sex in the past month than we've had in the last year. Adding new stuff is awesome, and if there's been anything she's not interested in, she just says so and we drop it. So...she's still OK with this one and hasn't said she wouldn't want to.

oof man, I know it's hard, but you might as well be a dickless wallet to her now. Probably should've ended it before you posted on b mate

She seems pretty accepting of it so far. Probably likes the extra attention. I would say don't wait just keep going with it.

I've licked my cum off my gf's tits before. I think my gf loved it more than I did lol.

Op you should use a funnel and poor tomato juice down her asshole.

I don't think he cares much. Half the people here that whine about it being so gay, are virgins who regularly cum on their own faces.

Pssst... know why all the women like 50 Shades of Gray? Because they like getting dominated. Since the beginning of time, women avoid the weak. Don't be weak.

the other half are on b to shitpost at faggots, so which category do you think I fall in?

so are you saying the weak are the ones that are or aren't eating their own cum out of a girl's pussy?

Giving creampies are the best. Eating them is faggotry.

Any cum eating is weak as a straight man. They made wet wipes for cleanup.

/thread

See

Bruh you dont eat ass?

Not whining about it being gay, just stating that it is. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

imagine cucking yourself

How can you say there is nothing wrong with being gay? I don’t judge but it’s not the way we were intended to be.

We weren't 'intended' to be any sort of way. We just are the way we are.

What a fucking disgusting brown buttcrack

why the fuck would you ask? just fucking do it pussy