Just drank a pint of cheap bottom shelf vodka in 20 minutes and only feel a healthy buzz...

Just drank a pint of cheap bottom shelf vodka in 20 minutes and only feel a healthy buzz. Being an alcoholic kinda sucks.

>feels/what are you drinking thread?
Giving out lots of free (You)'s Sup Forumsros

a bitter tasting codeine mixture with melatonin

I like codeine when I'm smoking. It's funny, I live in Oregon and literally have legal weed at my fingertips but I probably only smoke once a month. Codeine is great with it.

Anyone else get crazy dreams when taking melatonin?

Yeah and they are usually vivid as hell

I'll hitty bump this

Yeah its weird. Whenever I use it I probably take 9-12mgs of it and I have fucking movie like dreams

Same here.

Like 6 beers. Just a buzz :/

Drinking nothing.

I inhale and ingest my intoxicants.

Currently pot, a little bit of crack sprinkled on top, followed by 2.5g of psilocybin.

It's crazy shit Sup Forumsro
What beer you drinkin friend?

When I take it with alcohol my dreams are literal hell. Often ending with me bleeding out of my fave and waking in a cold sweat.

never tried anything stronger than weed. Is crack fun

Fuck, really? I have never found alcohol to make an effect on my dreams

In moderation.

I only do it maybe like once, twice a month tops and only small amounts.

Drinking some whiskey waiting for shrooms to arrive.

It helps that I am the opposite of an addictive personality.

It's only an addiction if you WANT to quit.

Jealous. My family has a history of addiction and I have pretty bad ocd so I drew a short straw. I guess I should stay away from crack lol
What whiskey? I'm paranoid about hallucinogens but want to try peyote

>I'm paranoid about hallucinogens
err dude where do you think humanity invented god, divinity, spirituality, a notion of the infinite from? blazeitfaggot :)

starting work at 8

I know dude I just don't want a bad trip! I definitely want to do peyote or sgrooms before synthetic shit

They let you experience spirit. It depends on the person if they can bear experiencing it. Evan Williams whiskey

What timezone

I feel like I could. I just have anxiety so I don't want shit thoughts to manifest. Nice choice of cheap whiskey btw