Bump

Bum

Looks like a friend I know

I love her tits

Me too.

Post more titties

MOAR!!!

This goddess

Left, though I wouldn't turn right down if she wanted it!

Fuck! I demand MOAR!

Jesus! The fabric of her shirt can't even touch her stomach. I'd almost feel bad for this girl...that is if I didn't want to degrade her by putting my dick between those enormous titties so bad!

School uniform fails to hide her stomach as well because they're so big.

I know this is Sup Forumslashpemy, but you know that's got to be difficult to deal with. I see why girls like this get a reduction. I still think like Jonah HIll said in Superbad, "That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift," but I still understand why they do it.

That being said, I'd give damn near anything to fuck that girls tits just one time!

Well she eventually did get one (still big). But yeah, being her boyfriend would be the peak of your sexual life, especially as a high schooler.

More...

Enjoy the extreme teen tits.

You wouldn't happen to have current (or at least post-op) pics would you? I'm curious to see how much she wen't down...you know...for science.

Overall, could still fully wrap around your dick.

Any Courtney fans?

You're amazing for posting these

Hell yeah! The novelty of the giant tits is one thing, but she looks waaaay better after. Good for her.

And thanks to you user for sharing. I think I will now rub one out in honor of her!

She's by far my favorite jerk off material.

Yeah, she actually had a pretty bad brain disease but she's back and healthy again and likes make up. I appreciate how huge they were but am glad she's doing well.

Good to hear, user. Do you know her personally, or at least know of her?

Love her big areolas

Know of her I guess you could say. A lower key Angie Varona type. Just got addicted to that massive bust.

New fan.

Name? Or anywhere I can find more. Don't want to pester you.

Hard to find all her photos at once, Lucie Dawson for common photos and Lucie May Dawson for her myspace.

Think luudaw is her facebook and insta for new photos

I used to have a ton but an ex deleted them. Was hoping someone had a

oh man more of her please!

The cum was fake but i saved everything I could find

Who

She has huge tits yet an amazingly flat chest.

Any more of the middle one?

Amy

Call her S

Bump

Bump

Moar

mmm keep going

Anybody else?

Anyone?

Yes please