Ukrainian citizens will be able to travel visa-free to the Schengen Area starting from 11 June 2017

>Ukrainian citizens will be able to travel visa-free to the Schengen Area starting from 11 June 2017

Are you ready for an invasion of literal 10/10 Ukrainian QTs?

They are fleeing Russian war criminals, so you'll better give them a war welcome to you're cunt :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypIKuKZwm1M
youtube.com/watch?v=DrCyUKEB1hY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5SCg1f0cI
youtube.com/watch?v=39eHip1awqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>war welcome
warm welcome

fugg

Who wins in a battle of Slav gangs versus migrant gangs?

my body is ready

Slavs. Brown people have to fight in groups and this is nullified by the slav resistance to pain and savageness.

thank for reminding how poor we are you fucking sheikhs - bodybuilders

>war welcome

That's some unintended savagery right there

>Are you ready for an invasion of literal 10/10 Ukrainian QTs?
you also better get read for 10/10 Ukrainian bydlos

thans to poland who encouraged eu to give them free schengen fuck you scum

refugees welcome :3

>i can impregnate a ukrainian qt and create some halfbrown babies in exchange for a citizenship

Yesss

>Are you ready
I am. Ukrainians are 10% of my towns population already. And shieeet, I tell you, Ukrainian girls are cuties

Hopefully the Bulgarians from Bolgrad will all come here and leave that shithole of a country.

As for "ukrainians", they should be beaten up on sight.

bring it on, they can't be worse than Poles and Lithuanians

>WTF? I love the EU now

youtube.com/watch?v=ypIKuKZwm1M

Hahaha lol
no wtf

>can't be worse than Poles and Lithuanians
it very mmuch can, they are as bydlo to us as we are to you

you never met one of those total subhumans

>Brown people have to fight in groups
Kek kill yourself burger. It's the fucking opposite most of the time.

Can't wait for those ukrainian nazi qts

Sometimes I feel like my life would be easier if I was brown, physically deformed, and had a mental handicap as well as a lengthy criminal record. These people get fucking everything and more handed to them for free.

Unfortunately I'm a tall, highly educated white man who can play piano, wrestle, write, speak two languages, and have a hard work ethic.

Life is an unsolvable riddle.

pls come to turkey

>tfw you'll never party with Ukrainians, because they're evil

youtube.com/watch?v=DrCyUKEB1hY

>physically deformed
It's not too late to change that part about yourself senpai.

whats the secret to a ukranian girls heart?

inb4 money
inb4 salo

Thanks man that's a good idea, I might give that a go and see how it turns out.

we already have the third largest Ukrainian population after Ukraine and Russia

wtf am I watching

They will never come to Spain.

They can't afford to buy a flight ticket to your cunt, norge.
Polacks, are you ready for an invasion of illegal workers from Ukraine? I hope so.

Tbh m8 you sound like a bit of a insufferable cunt.

They can't be worse than Greeks

this is totally not done in order to spite us. R-Right?

You're the one who called a stranger a cunt. I think your problems are more internal than external.

Those who wanted to are already there, Boris

It's a Polish plan to control the migrant populations in Western countries. It's sort of like bringing foxes to Australia to hunt rabbits though.

there's like 2 million of them in poland already, but they come here to work and somehow can speak polish so it's ok

They are going to other countries to get blacked and find rich men to give them money and buy them expensive things. Enjoy.

>You're the one who called a stranger a cunt.
A shrews a shrew and a spades a spade. What else do you want me to call you? An unbearable twat?
>I think your problems are more internal than external.
>"Unfortunately I'm a tall, highly educated white man who can play piano, wrestle, write, speak two languages, and have a hard work ethic."
You're the one deepthroating your own dick on a Nauruan coral reef exploring forum, but lmao okay.

why fucking americans always bring niggers into everything, sort your head out you disgusting ape

Ukrainians. They're really weird, I know. Slavs in general are turbo weird.
They like squatting a lot. They drink vodka like it's water. For some reason they're collectively obsessed with Adidas tracksuits, eating sunflower seeds and spitting out the remains everywhere.

They're also really violent and nationalistic, which is strange because 99% of the time they're virtually the same thing. See Slovakia. Shares 99% of the language with Czechia. Definitely not the same country :^)
Croatia-Serbia, same. 100% identical language, but different countries. Why? Who knows. They can't even tolerate their own kind, how do you expect they treat others, actual foreigners?
Then you have Ukrainians, who are Russians in denial, Polish people who are remarkably similar to Russians as well, no matter how vehemently they try to deny it. Slovenia might as well not even exist, since their country is the size of a tissue, and they're not really Slavs, just have this delusion, because it gives them an excuse to deny they belong to Austria.
The one Slavic country that is somewhat remotely original is maybe Bulgaria and us. Them because they're Turks that got Slavicized, and we because we're Slavs that got Turkified. That's it.

>They're really weird, I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5SCg1f0cI

>implying its not true
>implying eastern european girls aren't the most gold digging, cock hungry mammals on the planet

>speak two languages

Come on such an good CV there and then you put that you can speak a total of 2 (two) languages.

You don't get to even mention talking languages until you can handle at least 3

This

>implying eastern european girls aren't the most gold digging, cock hungry mammals on the planet

THats all women everywhere living in poverty except for Islamic countries for obvious reasons. Western girls like to fuck just as much, its what young people like to do

Greeks are better than other humans you slavic subhuman.

>They can't afford to buy a flight ticket to your cunt, norge.
except they literally can. from just across the border Ukrainian border, they can get here for just 99 NOK (~12 USD). the train ride to the city or a sad baguette and a bottle of water at the airport will probably cost three times as much

Heard on the radio today advertising of site picrelated. Happy to hear you waiting for me :3

Honestly, we could use some udnerpaid workforce. Maybe even regularly paid.

famous last words

great, more criminals

oh my sweet summer child

>slavs are all the same

Maybe if didn't speak steppe-pony, you could see the difference

They will go to Madrid, Barcelona and Basque country. The rest of the country will be fine.

>implying Ukies will venture that far west and south

no, they will "work" as burglars and then move around the country attacking old people in the countryside

>implying i haven't already met ukrainians

but I really hope you are right

>the country attacking old people in the countryside

Nah, Gypsies will kill them. The trash join to the trash and I am somehow sure that the ukrainians will live in the lowest part of the city when all the gypos and moors are living.

>gyppos and ukies living together

Won't happen. Your gyppos might move lesewhere.

yeah right

>We're still not allowed to join Schengen (even though we meet every criteria) but hohols can now walk freely despite not even being part of the european union

You do not know our gypos.... they are dangerous as fuck

Is that a vid parodying Ukrainians? That was super weird.

Here, have some fun youtube.com/watch?v=39eHip1awqg

Well. At least you're not Romanians or gypsies. God knows we need people who actually want to work, we're almost as bad and lazy as Westerners in that aspect.
As long as you willing to fit in, you're welcome in our country :)

Enlighten me.

west slavs are same, east slavs are same, not sure about south

> eu monies
> barely better than ukraine

you could chimp out on me like those eastern european mighty noblemans above, but...

This whole move was pretty pointless IMO. Thus far the visa requirement acted as a limiting factor that only allowed the smart and wealthy to move abroad while the rest of the trash remained where it should.

The most visa-free travel could do at this point is a create a minor increase in tourism profits across select countries, though most Ukes are too poor to travel anyway.

We've gotten some of the fewest eu monis and we have the least eu moni absorption rate of all EU shitholes. In exchange, we pay our fucking dues and make goymoney rich by filling every corner with lidl.

If we entered Schengen, we could start making real money on our own because of the removal of stops and taxes for our transported goods and because shipping companies would move to our ports (since we control danube's access to the black sea) but dutch swamp niggers don't want to allow that cause they'd lose money from it.

Fellow Heroes of the Storm fan?

the only difference between us is monthly income.

Sure
Gul'dan and Abathur main here

Nice

Zagara and Azmi fan here

But I play many different heroes desu

Whats your acc level?

I started playing when Xul was released, I think. I also play a lot of different heroes, but Gul'dan and Abathur are my two highest.