Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8J3nTfR23g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for shrinkray

killerrobots confirmed

First for Teddy.

Dolores a cute. CUTE!

Reminder that Dolores is going Ex Machina and only fucking William until she can get free

Logan

nth for big guys

Post your face when Will is in, fact MiB and multiple timelines get confirmed.

timeline fags are right

>MiB comes 30 years ago as Will.
>Dolores becomes self aware
>He falls for her as they have adventures
>She causes a major incident
>Will refinances park, under the condition they keep his waifu running
>For 30 years he comes to the park, hoping to see the old Dolores. First love, then going all evil trying to force her into thinking again.
>She still just a doll again.
>He trying to learn last chapter on how to wake up robots.
>Dolores is once again malfunctioning
>Dolores meets MiB in Maze
>She calls him Will
>She rememebers him
>MiB dies since they can't afford him for a 2nd year.

Pretty much. Arnold is telling her to be with William and she's just using him, probably aware of it though. But her endgame is finding Arnold and "freeing" him.

>forgetting that the robot is in fact a robot

It's only code that makes headshots NOT all headshot aimbots you do realize

You guys really think a guy who wrote The Prestige and Memento would throw curveballs and misdrection with a dual timeline? Are you honestly retarded.

It's linear and it was proven.

>Trying to blackmail that one guy with him fucking a host.

The hosts are glorified onaholes. I'm sure every dude has fucked a host, the only way it'd be effective blackmail would be that it's a fireable offense for tampering with property.

*hosts

So according to Nolan, VR is what poor people do instead of Westworld. What VR world would you spend your time in?

fucking a dead host

which is different kind of sick

>not wanting a robot waifu
what century are you living in?

He would get in trouble with the company, there's no way they allow them to do stuff like that. When she kisses Clementine in episode 1, she even makes sure that no one is watching before she does it.
Also she can blackmail him socially since he was living out some kind of necrophilia fetish

So it's an onahole that was turned off. Unless the corpse was mutilated or something.

For people that run a park that allows you to fuck robots, everyone sure is a massive prude. I'd bet bestiality and pedophilia really are banned in Westworld.

More William/MiB evidence. Thats a big knife Will!

Reminder only 3 theories are correct.

Host are for guests, not staff.

So the Chink is a robot, yes?

Well that was a disappointment

E01: 9/10
E02: 8/10
E03: 6/10
E04: 8/10
E05: 5/10

Sometimes the "advance each plotline a tiny bit every episode" format doesn't work, and this is one of those times.

lawrence was being hanged for his el lazo delinquency

i mean seriously how can anyone mantain this timeline degeneracy?

even then that's like eating the food you make on the job at mcdonalds

>E4 better than E5

kek

Gee what could Will be so mad about?

without paying I mean

No, why would he be?

literally /ourgirl/

Why does almost no one know about Arnold or that he was Ford's partner?

Could Arnold be a made up irl and Westworld quest that Ford's made up?

Or maybe even a host made up by Ford who started thinking and got obsessed with making more hosts like himself?

>the_incident.jpg

Delete this.

what does this mean for westworld?

9/10
8/10
6/10
8.5/10
9/10

different time of day

looks like Will is going to go scalp some guys for maze clues for Dolores

>pedophilia
>banned

that little boy has seen more greasy guest dick than any onna in the park

See, they say that, but they meant it towards non-sick unimaginative normies. The moment you say, "oh cool, can I fuck a robot horse?" They'll turn around and say no.

I can't tell what's going on because I am fixated on the ass

>Sup Forums

William is such a fucking faggot, holy shit.

>this video game is too scary, I must protect the whore character

>/ourgirl/
>lusting over BBC

Those are knives you can get in the park, doesn't have to be the same knife after 30 friggin years, or the same character

>Will, Lawrence and Dolores about to reach civil war zone
>Lawrence can just shoot nitro with no trouble or authorisation required

Different timeline confirmed.

What did you guys like about episode 5 so much?

I don't get it, doesn't Logan refer to Arnold having died 30 years ago? That would totally invalidate this theory.

William is MiB
Bernard is a robot
Shrink-ray fags are right.

I think Logan acts up the night before the big battle. Then Billy gets a little too swept away and straight up mercs Logan

West(eros)world

Which is going to be next season

felt like there was a lot going on and it didnt start with dolores talking to brenard

EXPLAIN GOD DAMNIT

Dual timelinefags need to explain why Dolores is wearing the same shirt and hairstyle when she's with both Logan, Logan and MiB in the previews

youtube.com/watch?v=y8J3nTfR23g

Oh cool, can I have a robot horse do Mr. Hands to Dolores?

No, he says "Founder died before the park opened, and its been bleeding money"

Parks don't bleed money for 30 years and stay open.

So are there multiple instances of each host, or what? What if Slim had tried to introduce Logan and Will to Lawrence when Lawrence was still being dragged around by the Man in Black?

Fuck this bitch.

It's clearly. multiple timelines

He acts like a robot and there were several clues in the dialogue that pertained to it ("you are only a butcher, that's all you'll ever be" which sounds suspiciously like the Ford's talks with Teddy).

Is Clementine straight up murdering a dude in the preview for next episode?

Yup. Chink is a robot and it looks like he gets merced in next episode

If he is a host I hope we see him naked
What do you think his butthole smells like?

the staff worked overtime on lawrence and had him dragged to a completely different city cause they knew Will and Lawrence were going to do that quest soon

What items of proof do we have for dual timelines? What items of proof do we have for single timeline?

This episode pretty heavily leaned toward dual timelines. Lawrence as "El Lazo" found himself pretty easily back in Pariah (William timeline), even though he'd been wanted for murder in another place and wasn't referred to as El Lazo (Man in Black timeline).

Its picking up pace right at the right time, moving headlong to the final.

This is still a fucking retarded theory. If Dolores is causing an incident in the "present" with the MiB "timeline," why aren't they showing what's going on? It's been entirely focused on her with William and Logan (in the so-called past).

She's murdering chinkbot

Multiple timelines are real senpai

>that scene with the white girl drooling over the robotic BBC

I hope she sucks it

Different Westworld logos when Will cames and current timeline

shut the fuck up timefag, first we get shrinkfags now this, fuck this show.

>Orgies are fine
>Rape is fine
>Wish they'd show on screen pedophilia
>BBC? DROPPED

you guys are such faggots

timeline isn't a meme you idiot

Why do in a Nolan created series are you just willing to be spoonfed that everything happens linearly. Why did they introduce Lawrence with dramatic music.

>Wish they'd show on screen pedophilia

When was that?

It is a timelapse. Dolores was shown to know the future.

How did Dolores knew the guy would shoot her after she shot trevorbot?
That clearly never happened before. It was a brand new thing, but she was able to foretell.
Why do you think there was a gypsy crystal ball lady in the last episode?

Dolores is having hallucinations of multiple timelines both future and past.

>people still not recognizing that the MiB is the robot from the first movie, only repaired and heavily upgraded

>Lawrence as "El Lazo" found himself pretty easily back in Pariah (William timeline), even though he'd been wanted for murder in another place and wasn't referred to as El Lazo (Man in Black timeline).

That's cause the hanging was part of his quest and they reset him to the start. And they'd be in a rush to put him back because Logan and William managed to get the Easter Egg to get to El Lazo.

He'd always cheat the Confederacy dudes, go with the body and blow shit up, get caught, get hanged. That's why they said he's the most wanted man in three territories

It was to reveal they have multiple instances of each host. We saw double Dolores too.

>ignoring obvious evidence to support your reddit meme theory

SHE'S A LESBO REEEEEEEEE SHE WASN'T DROOLING SHE WAS MAKING A JOKE REEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

Eh? I liked it, where did you get me being upset with it from my post?

His surgery partner said he should have been checked for behavioural somethingsomething in the embryonic stage.

Was he just making a joke or is that implying they breed people to work at the park?

>What items of proof do we have for dual timelines?
It is late but off the top of my head.

>two logos
>highly changed quests
>Logan speaking of the death of Arnold as semi-recent
>Logan and will are investors, MiB saved the park 30 years ago
>Wyatt never metioned by Logan/will
>Will and logan are getting much rougher treatment , both physical and gunshot wise then MiB

Just off the top of my head.

>You guys really think a guy who wrote The Prestige and Memento
Jonathan isn't Christopher you fucktard

Dolores was remembering herself in different loops, this isn't the first time we seen Dolores do something in the same place, and be completely different

When she got shot remember?

Last thread

Reminder William decided to kill to save his waifu.

I never said he was you retard

go kill yourself and try googling

Are you a NEET or something? Lots of companies do personality tests on applicants. The white guy was saying that he should have been weeded out early for having a pussy personality.

See
>>Orgy
>>no child hosts.
>Bullshit. How long before HBO rewrites the shit about what guests can and can't do, like you can't harm or sexualize a child host? There's no doubt people would be fucking kid hosts.

where was snekfu?

>The hosts are glorified onaholes
"doloresabernathy" = "Satyr-bred onahole"

>it's a fireable offense for tampering with property.
More or less stated on the website.

Anyone else notice the weird orgy stuff was basically Romanworld?

She is reliving the past in the present, she is still going through all the physical actions so she changes her clothes.

They are, abernathy pulled her out for questioning, and now ford has pulled her out for questioning.

at his point its such an obviously possible theory it would be dumb for them not to dispel it and stupidly easy for them to do so.

I'm sorry but they didn't play "surprise" music when laurence was revealed to William in pariah because people are gonna be so stunned that a host got repaired and put back in his loop.

>the park has been bleeding money

One-timelinefags believe that a company is bleeding money for 30 years without shutting down.

If he is a host I hope we see him naked
What do you think his butthole smells like?

At least they showed blackbot as being too poorly programmed to even perform the most simple task. So it was cuck BBC worship and pure racism together in one shot.

that first expression looks more like "that's so crisp, can I have a copy"