So me and my friend have an idea and i want yalls opinion on it

so me and my friend have an idea and i want yalls opinion on it
im giving him like around $140-150 dollars (prolly less since buying in bulk) to buy weed and hes gonna make weed brownies. 48 of them. we then go to a punk rock show/party and sell them for 20 a piece, maybe 15 or 10. we make bank, and can still make profit after eating one for ourselves.

we're buying a half btw

wow you're a genius no one has ever thought of this before make sure to copyright with a patent

I hope you get caught and get sent to prison you fucking idiot.

this is really fucking stupid
For one, never buy dro for brownies, that's a huge waste
just buy it and smoke it

but nobody actually ends up doing it tho. we'll be the only ones there selling pot brownies and i can guarantee just about everyone there will want one
kek the cops here literally don't care
idek what "dro" is, but this could be a very lucrative investment. the point is to make money, not to get high. and if it works we're still gonna get high anyway

>idek what "dro" is,
hydroponically grown weed, it's probably what your friend is buying for $140 for a half, that's a normal price.
Use reggie or schwag or whatever for brownies it's a lot cheaper

No one does it because you don't make edibles with actual weed, literally just google 'how to make weed brownies'

this
buy some lazy trimmers special online OP

>140-150 dollars
>for a half
you're getting scammed.

but i want them to be good brownies, which is why im not going the reg route. also i should be able to get a half for $100 according to my other friend

you don't get it
the difference in quality is negligible when the weed is made into budder, it's hard to describe.
But whatever, listen to your friend I'm just an user with one hand on his wiener

i actually want op and his stupid ass friend walking with full plate of cake and asking people if they want magic *wink* brownies

comedy classic

$100 for a half? I can’t tell if that’s junk weed or if prices here are really high. $160 here, fuck or walk.

ill just ask them if they wanna buy a pot brownie lol its not a big deal

i can buy a g of kush for $10 here. wby

> give friend money to buy weed
> "s-sorry, we ran into the cops and they took it all"
>
> friend is suspiciously out back a lot, coughing
mfw

not him but I just paid 70$ CAD for a half oz

Better yet see if your dealer has a bunch of shake he'll sell you for cheap. My dealer gave me 1/4lb of shake for 100.

really? i assummed the better the strain the better the resulting cannabutter would be. if thats the case though, then we'll REALLY be making bank

i will be there when he buys. i go to the dealers house all the time and we play dnd with his brother, who dms. he has a scale so we wont be getting ripped off

Just my experience user

what is shake

not him but it's weed that isn't in the form of a nug, it's just loose. People don't usually buy it because they think it's of a lower quality but it's actually better because it's pure weed, as opposed to a nug that may look big, but isn't dense.

I mean, if you're making 48 of them, $20/each is a ripoff. Assuming you used a half o, that's only about a third of a gram per brownie. I suggest selling them for 5-10 each (closer to 5) since they'll sell a lot quicker and you still make a profit of $80 (assuming you eat 2).

"Make bank"

What sort of wanker talks like this?? I hope you get stabbed and someone takes your stupid fucking cakes off you as you gasp for breath in the mud.

Turd.

>What kind of wanker talks like this
>I hope you get stabbed and someone takes your stupid fucking cakes off you as you gasp for breath in the mud
kek

Get a job kid

Where do you think the original investment is coming from you retard

Nothing bugging me other than it's 5am, I'm up for work and I don't need to read Pablo's big plan the second I open my eyes.

Selling weed to punks at a concert?? They all take speed.
Go to some fucking hippie concert and sell your shit there.

virgin

half is no more than $100. Any more is rip off as all oz's are $200 no matter what. At bulk, oz's are already $100. That's x2 profit if he sells for $200. Anymore is being taken advantage of or not knowing ppl.

GET YOUR CULINARY OVERPRICED DELIGHTS AND HARDLY GET HIGH!
*faggoty music blares at an incrediable volume while everbodys buying speed*

>I don't need to read Pablo's big plan the second I open my eyes
>Clicked on my thread the moment you woke up
I guess it's you own fault you're butthurt if that's the case
Also I wouldn't bring this shit here if nobody was a pothead, which they all are cuz ive been to this place before.
Have fun at work faggot.

You're a fucking idiot.
The price can vary depending on where you live and the overall availability.

kek

No. This is the standard USA wide. Legalization is backing the stability o these supply prices.

lol

>This is the standard USA wide
you can't fucking say for certainty what the price of weed will be anywhere, just a range like.
where I live it's from about 120-140

I did about 5 captchas of clicking street signs to reply to your dumb ass.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT. THAT IS THE STANDARD USA WIDE -/+ 100. ELSE IS RIPE OFF.

I'm glad I got your retard blood boiling over such a stupid issue.

SUCK MY DICK

post it

So your grand plan is to sell goods and services for money. Why didn't anyone else think of that? A regular Warren Buffett.

god damn it keep your dicks off my thread

you could probably just sell normal brownies with the intention of false advertising that they're weed to collect money and bounce. just sell to stupid people already fucked up or dumb preppy people who won't fight back.

Can't say I havent thought of this, but we go to this place often so we could make repeat business. Will totally try to rip off fags at my local high school though kek

In northern Cali i can get an oz for 60-80 depending on the buyer but almost all the time its dank weed.

ounces of high grade here are like 125-150. when making brownies i just get pounds of sugar trim for 50 a pound. also yeah 20 for a brownie is a lot. maybe 10

This is Retarded,
1 Taking brownes to a punk show, people love waiting for it to hit till near the end of the show
2 To a punk show, they're coming baked already.
3 Get busted it's immediate "intent to distribute" charges instead of just possession.
4 Do it. If you're that dumb you deserve to get fucked up.

$150 is too much weed for 48 brownies

>Literally knows nothing about the situation at all
But yeah it's retarded

I'm sure they'll be a real hit.

Yeah, don't mind me, just been going to show from when punk hit the scene in the 80's to begin with.

If you can find people to buy your weak ass brownies for 20$ a pop go for it dude but they are gonna be pissed at you the next day

Do yall little kids forget that there are people in their 30's 40's and 50's on here or are you just fucking braindead?