Niggers are subhuman apes. a different species entirely. probably branched off the evolutionary tree with gorillas...

niggers are subhuman apes. a different species entirely. probably branched off the evolutionary tree with gorillas. prove me wrong.

they can dance better than us

nobody can prove you WRONG

No one gives one anymore mate
> haha niggers are stupid
>im redundant

Whatever their people are fuckin Neanderthals, so I cant rag on you too much

Niggers are iPods in a world of iphones. Or more like pagers...we mades duh lektricitee, we wuz kangz

Now, now. That's racist. Th- oh shit, I'm being robbed!

We all produce fertile offspring when breeding thus are the same species

-1 science

I love this.

ke

My, what a handsome lad; he has a face like a drive-in movie screen.

why is no one trying to prove me wrong

lol

because you're preaching to the choir

that's not a nigger, it's some kind of mexican

Not all of them, fagit

>take picture of ugly mulatto
>put iconic handsome men next to it
>Look, guys! This speaks for all white people/mulattos!

I mean, I can put Lewis Hamilton next to a bunch of neck beards but does that speak for all of them?

there is actually much evidence for the white people being actually closer to monkies, their genetics point to a 3rd ancestor. that means good whitey tighty mister charlie's great grand-pappy put his weewee in a monkey at some point

Some things are better for men, some things are better for women, some things are better for attractive people, some things are better for people who are of the majority race or religion or tribe or language, some things are more accessible to unattractive people so character acting for example falls into that category. People have different interests, people have different education, people have different levels of mental and physical health, and people differentially regulate their use of drugs and alcohol. Those are all dimensions upon which people can be categorized by group and theres no reason to privilege race, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression above these other dimensions of group identity which are equally valid that play an equally important role. There are more differences within groups than between them. People can become possessed by an ideology and will fight for it. If were going to get along we have to treat each other as individuals.

prove yourself right first

That dude is a half Jew and a manlet. Only gets to drive the race cars because rich family and nepotism. Plus having a black Jew as a sports figure serves the marxists well. Why did that trigger you so much anyways? Half nig yourself? Or just a faggot?

muh individualism

speciation is determined by reproductive compatibility and reproductive viability of offspring. Niggers can impregnate humans of other races, and their niglets are reproductively viable.

The only potential reproductive boundary is sociocultural, but that doesn't stop some people from engaging with niggers. You might not like niggers, but they contain enough matching genetic markers to be of the same species.

that's no mulatto, that's a sambo

Robert Deniro is fucking ugly, what's this shit trying to prove?

But his kid didn't have to be THAT ugly

Yeah you little weasel shit fuck

what is white anyways, right boomie?

MODS MODS MODS!!!! THIS IS BLATANT RACIST HATE SPEECH IN VIOLATION OF Sup Forums POLICY!!!!!!!!

They were the first to discover math.

Central and Southern Africa[edit]
The Lebombo bone from the mountains between Swaziland and South Africa may be the oldest known mathematical artifact.[citation needed] It dates from 35,000 BCE and consists of 29 distinct notches that were deliberately cut into a baboon's fibula.[20][21]

Wtf does that even mean I’m a genz

What you look like doesnt fucking matter

With a father like that, he had little hope

We shouldnt group ourselves on what we fucking look like thats ridiculous and stupid

De Niro got MK Ultra'd into marry some dumb nigger

What does that even mean how am i suppose to respond to that

Exactly.

Nigger, cracker, wetback, chink...it doesn’t matter, because in the end we’re all just useless sacks of meat born to jerk off and die.

I can't tell if that halfie is a boy or a girl.

He's 5'9 and not Jewish. 5'9 is pretty average.

He constantly wins and that has nothing to do with money. I'm not even that big of a fan. I'm more into the Senna era and Niki Lauda

Actually I am half black, I hate black culture but I like to call out stupidity when I see it.

Well alright that is true

Did you just admit your half black prepare to be attacked by me and Sup Forums friends

Dirty nigga

good goyim, time to MIX IT UP

Speak for yourself, honkey. I have more value than any of you in here.

>one pic is a staged pic with makeup of an actor’s grown son attempting to replicate an iconic photo of his father

>the other one is just a candid photo of a teenager with no makeup on next to a b&w photo of his dad

this is supposed to prove what?

SAD

You satan too satanigga devil black nigga

speak for yourself

Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery, WW2 hero, commander of the Normandy D-Day invasion:
>Montgomery held racist views towards Africans, describing them as "complete savages" incapable of developing their own countries.

Guess he was right.

Umm let's see...Got convicted of auto theft and the judge told him to choose jail or 2 years in the army and he chose the army. His commanding officers noted him as a habitual offender of regulations who frequently missed bed checks, and when he didn't, would keep other soldiers up all night with his guitar playing. Was dishonorably discharged after one year for sleeping on guard duty and masturbating. Was caught with his dick in his hand. Literally a jerk-off.

Went on to form the Jimi Hendrix Experience, which he ran into the ground with ego and drugs, only to start a new group, Band of Gypsies, whose demo cuts were so bad they were unreleasable, causing that group to break up, and then he dies of a sleeping pill overdose.

Yeah, sure, real model example there, faggot.

What?

5'9" is tall. 5'7" is the average nationwide.

Quaps

found the manlets lol

I’m black, you retarded-ass inbred darkskin bitch.

I mean, it doesn't bother me. It's just the same insults over and over again. Really, it's just a bunch of people crying for attention. That's why they don't worship Pol Pot, Stalin, or Mao. They know that these names won't grab attention like Hitler's name does. It isn't coincidence that they choose to worship a figure that immediately gives them attention if they say they do.

Honestly I could probably school every white supremacist here on Nazi history, white supremacy, and the 3rd reich. It's really interesting.

They stinky animals and they look like apes

He took the fall for a friend. He wasn't even driving the car.

Are you saying you wouldn't jerk off if you were in the military? Especially if you were a 20 something who was there against your will in Vietnam?

Everyone did drugs, then.

I will admit that he did have an ego.

Also wasn't he only half?

Don’t let your aids leak out your butt

You're a nigger and need to die.

You're a retarded nigger with a fat coalburning mom.

I like you

>thinking that the amount of melanin on top of your slowly rotting meatsack means anything in the grand scheme of things

>actually devoting time and effort to proving this instead of accepting the inevitable fact of your rapidly approaching demise and the fact that you were literally just born to die

lul ok

Just human. Not a Nephilim. Can you say the same? Skyscrapper?

>reddit spacing
>defends nig

ground n pound niger

STD free, my man.

College educated currently going through admissions into medical school. Never took a scholarship based on race and marked "white" on my application only. I don't want any bullshit handouts due to how I was born.

You're a half breed neet who stays in his single coalburning mom's inner city apartment. Now stfu

Nah I’m good.

Wait, wouldn’t my mom by definition not be a coalburner if I’m black? A coalburner is a white chick who fucks black guys. Like, saying “nigger with a coalburning mom” is impossible unless I’m mulatto, which I ain’t.

Nice joke faggot

Thanks. It's just true.

I mean, I get these fucks can't even name the unique feature of the JU87. C'mon. That's basic Nazi 101. They'll google it, though.

how many times are you gonna post in this thread?

>Nah I'm good
There's nothing good about you, porchmonkey.

I’m a nigger you retarded fucking titweasel, they were always gonna be brown.

If that's the case, Whites are also savages branched off from Chimps. How do you explain Willem Dafoe? Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Just cooking a pizza and passing the time. What's it matter?

glad someone agrees

We’re two different niggers, you autistic spermguzzler.

I’m full black, the other guy talking about his nerdfag degree is a mulatto.

The successful actor? Seems like a smart guy.

Keep in mind that I'm not this guy. I'm the one talking about Stukas and Lewis Hamilton. This dude is niggin'

lmao

Don't use the perfection that is Tanya for your racist ways.

They are savage violent animals that rank in the pitbull range of barely humans. Primates, at best.