Norway is a shithole

Norwegian government is corrupt. It can't function.

>this from the country whose president literally asked his people "hey, wanna see me become your overlord and basically kill all of you if you disagree with me and my superior decisions?"

Wtf, I wouldn't live in Norway now

norway IS a shithole. it's basically a banana republic. the only reason they are not starving is because they have a lot of oil

>civil liverties
>norway 10
>sweden 9.41
>denkmark 9.41

these charts are always a joke and simply measure how nordic your country is, nothing else.

t. Ishmal

I know Hollands drug policy is progressive, but you should probably have sought asylum in Scandinavia.

I dont care for drugs, i care about not going on trial for burning your state religions book

>infidel goals

Religion is a meme

>Civil liberties
>Australia 10
>Fags can't marry

Another bullshit index.

Is there a correlation between democracy and being white?

Is this about Norway granting asylum to coup officers, or are you over that already?

t. Elected a dictator

ahahhahahahhahahaha

not so "best country in the world" anymore

No, there is a correlation between democracy and being homogenous and intelligent.

I'll send clothes for those poor niggers

>not giving a meme answer
What the fuck?

There literally is a correlation, just look at the chart in the OP and use your brains.

Causation, maybe not.

Norgay BTFO

They were wealthy already before oil. learn history.

god damn what happened to us.....

those indexes of shit like "democracy" and "civil liberties" tend to be incredibly biased towards Europe and the non-America anglosphere (and surprise surprise, this "Democracy index" is UK based)
don't fucking tell me the UK and Canada of all places are "full democracies" while the US is """"flawed"""" when the UK has FPTP which means a party can get 30% of the vote and a majority in parliament, like I'm not saying the electoral college is any good but it's genuinely better for general elections

also
>NZ having a 10 on civil liberties
>the government literally has to approve your kid's name
lmao my ass off

3rd world

Even in a pure two candidate election, a president in the US could win the presidency with 39% of the vote versus 61% with the current elector distribution.

It's a fucked system. FPTP is the system
The US uses. UK's system is better.
We just have the added effect of each state not having 1 man 1 vote.

Well, he asked, that's democratic enough I guess

The EU is dragging them down perhaps. EU rules generally drags down the rights of the citizens amongst the nordic to be fitable to the new members in the east/south.

you have to be retarded to believe any government statistics