Why haven't you accepted the lord into your heart yet /b? What's troubling you?

Why haven't you accepted the lord into your heart yet /b? What's troubling you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did god fuck a married woman???

why would i want the lord inside of me? im not a faggot

You think too simply. I can't tell you much on matters like these, but I can tell you that he had no sexual contact with Mary.

It's been too busy pumping blood.

If you were a real christfag, you would have capitalized the word lord.

But the real answer is I'm already a Satanist.

Capitalization didn't exist in Hebrew. Capitalization a modern tradition of reverence.

The answer is you're already a faggot edgelord.

*edgeLord

60[) |20>< /\/\'-/ _\"0>

Watch out Sup Forums, we got a scientismiologist in the house.

Fuck off with your jew on a stick.

There is no logical reason to believe in any God, and that's all there is to it, if you're a logical person.

Why the fuck would I want to worship some Aryans that magically appeared from the sea?
Actually that does sound kind of cool.

The Bible wasn't originally written in Hebrew.

It's called a phlebotomist, but it's OK, you didn't know that.

Also, if you're not blonde hair, blue eyes, then you're not welcome in pagan religion.

The bible is testimony of things that humanity did not understand at the time.
This is basically a good example of religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo

And all you atheist faggots need to realize that we are the only species on this planet to evolve this far. No other creatures have the abilities we do, even though they should since religion is obviously 'false' and we were not created.

>No other creatures have the abilities we do
Insects have had the ability to fly for 400 million years. We still cannot fly. What are you talking about?

Yeah, that's why christianism is for niggers.

We're all better than dogmatic religion.

Walk away from this shit and see the world through your own eyes.

Then listen to why you should join the Satanic Temple:

1. Instead of covering up systemic child abuse, you can contribute to a campaign to end systemic child abuse.

2. You can be an atheist and a Satanist.

3. The sigil of Baphomet is way cooler than a lower-case t.

4. Fuck it, I have better things to do.

5. Nevermind, no, I don't.

I ain't worshipping anything responsible for the total fucking disaster that is humanity.

not a fan of child fuckers and the lords people seem to want to protect the rapists over the raped

This, basically.

Christianity = Full of child rapist enablers, child abuse apologists, slavery apologists, grasping onto homophobia as it's dragged down into history like the gruesome monolith it is

This.

damn it, i wanted to do that

Because I don't want to worship a petty cunt who expects you to devote yourself in all ways to him like a supreme dictator, that enforces "traditional values" retardation, and that is so insecure that he apparently can't even handle having his name used in vain without declaring you a sinner.

Since when is blind faith in a ruler to the extent that you would kill your kids if he told you to something to be proud of?

>ITT: Christians being blamed for the Catholic Church's actions

If you knew anything you would know how much Jesus was against the so-called "Church". Catholics murdered Christians along with anyone else who wouldn't submit to the self-imposed authority of the Church. Real Christians will preach the Gospel whether you want to hear it or not but not kill you for not believing, as scripture says "love thy neighbor as thyself", we only preach because we want your soul to be saved from God's judgement.

Father God I pray that the lost souls in this thread be shown the Truth, that they understand who You are, a just and mighty God who's wrath is upon all who pervert Your Word and commit unspeakable sins against the defenseless. Lord I pray that You bless everyone in this thread, keep them in Your hands that they may not stumble, that their faith be returned to You and they accept Jesus Christ into their hearts, that their souls may be saved.
In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Every holiday existed way before Christianity and I don't support piracy.

>implying it's just the catholic church that abuses children

I feel Christianity was made (or at least altered heavily) by a ruling class (maybe the free masons or knights templar) to keep a lower class of people subservient. Things like the meek shall inherent the earth and the whole thing about a camel fitting through the eye of a needle quicker than a rich man entering heaven. Just a thought though.

Those are atheists only pretending to love and fear God.
There is no verse instructing in child abuse

it was, you can actually see this in history, they tried real hard to keep people ignorant

Simple.
I don't believe spreading Cancer to kids and babies is a fair price to pay for morality.

>Whoever spares the rod hates their children

Feels good to know my thoughts have some facts to them

>for morality
You don't even get morality out of the deal.

An educated society would be ungovernable!
Thank God we have no printing presses in Virginia!
You were just a homunculus in Adams nut sack when your brain became tainted by his Original Sin of curiosity in defiance of God!
Don't forget the Tree in the Garden!
Jesus can help you ignore your sinful curiosity

Also, satanist is a branch of Christianity because they from the same root faith I GUESS...

The pursuit of happiness is illogical guys SMH

Clearly you know nothing about Satanism, because it has nothing to do with Christianity.

Technically before the Tower of Babel, the Bible was in the Adamic launguage

>made-up language
>Technically

If you follow Anton lavey then your just as stupid as any other religious fanatic

You allowed (((you))) to be this way through carnal desires

>2018
>laveyan satanism
Do a bit of research before you start making claims about other people's religions.

I have, but unlike you I don't worship a dose prophet. I've been spreading the word since December 23rd, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Exodus 7:10 The lord told Moses to throw down the staff, it became the snake. God's true form is a cobra. He did not make man in his image, he gave that grace to the subtlest creatures.

Look at Egypt's creation story, Apep (a cobra) and Atum (their version of God) where once one, each of them represented two sides of one individual. Egypt goes into heresy when they say that these beings split into two.

But we can surmise that all religions that have a god reference the same god through different lenses. Only christians get it right, obviously, but many religions have a snake god that contrasts a malviolent one.

This is actually the duality of god. Like a cobra he can be wrathful, but also he can be calm. Cobras strike down animals much larger than they with venom in much the same way an all powerful being might with lightning.

It is important that we still love god, though he takes the shape of something most find terrifying or repulsive. He cast down his lightning venom only on the wicked for He is just!

It is also no coincidence that snakes in general are mentioned so often in the Bible. It is not enough to have each line in the Bible memorized, but one must also read between the lines as well.

To say that god is neither man nor cobra is to say that the serpentic imagery and messages along with god's own divine acts are meaningless, which is just not true.

But you are religious?

No, but I am a member of this religion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple

God is a concept created and worshiped by people who are afraid of their own mortality.

‘‘Twas not blind faith if you feel a conformation by the Holy Spirit. Also, Heavenly Father just wanted his kids back. Any loving father loves their kids and wants them to be together for ever. The family is the strongest unit after all. Don’t think Christianity is one denomination. God is bound by the rules of this universe. The church of god is a true church and is a church of logic and truth

Because I stopped believing in fairy tales after hitting puberty.

Society doesn't encourage kids to be having sex before they hit puberty.

>The church of god is a true church and is a church of logic and truth
This doesn't reek of circular logic at all.

Mean while in America’s culture appropriation...

Following enlightenment principles isn't a religion...

How do you define a religion?

Satanists do it too. Anyone who touches kids is going to suffer in hell.

1 Corinthians 7:2 - Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Mark 10:13-14
13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Gotta get a culture somewhere

>Every holiday existed way before Christianity
>martin luther king day
Yeah I remember the druids celebrating the shit out of him.

>Heavenly Father just wanted his kids back
What a cop-out justification for being commanded to sacrifice your own son as a test of your slave-like obedience.

Superstitious.

>Satanists do it too.
Are you making reference to the "Satanic panic" where children were convinced by quack psychologists that they were abused by Satanists?

The earlier they learn the less you have to spank them for

Satanist and their defenders are going to suffer in hell.

I don't step on cracks and my mother has a perfectly functional back.

I was born on October 31st and my mother died during labor. My father beat the hell out of me constantly while saying I had the Devil in me, locked me in a tiny room with only a bible. If I "misbehaved" he'd lock me in a closet, once broke three finger of my right hand because I tried to stop him from closing the closrt door so he just slammed it over my fingers.

When I was 8 I was crying locked in my tiny room and asking God to fake the Devil out of me so Dad would love me. 8yo me figured that since the Bible was God's book then if I hold it close to my body it would bring me closer to God. I took of my clothes and put the bible against my chest. My dad entered the room and gave me the worst beating ever.

He took me with a guy who was supposedly a priest, he ran a house for "troubled boys" that had evil forces withing them. The place was horrible, I had to sleep on the floor (nothing new to me), food was gained depending on how well you memorized the bible, we had to kneel and pray for hours, at nught we had tl go with thw Father and confess our sins of the day and he whipped our backs and made us kneel and pray some more.

He also made us give him blowjobs saying his cum was better than holy water, but worked slower so we had to drink a lot to get the Devil out. If you refused, you got whipped even harder and you had to kneel for longer.

By the time I was 16 I was barely able to walk due to a severe case of Knee Bursitis product of excessive kneeling. There were guys that had to crawl or drag their way around the house because of the same thing.

Father died when I was 17, we were left on our own and after a while the other's started to go out and do vandalism around the place.

Fuck God. The mention of it makes me shiver and feel terrified. I still have nightmares and it fucked me up for life.

I will be that* guy.
I am Mormon, the church was lost when the apostles were last killed thus causing an apostasy. Most of the whole truths were lost. The Catholic Church was not only corrupt but only had one pice of the puzzle.

And about the social indifference, when we enter the temple regardless of position, we all were the same clothing, suits for men, dresses for women; even if you are the prophet.

>the less you have to spank them
I have not ever hit my children and I never will. If you feel the need to justify your own abuse by abusing children, then I guess I can't stop you.

>spanking
>abuse
Lol ok

Cancer? Mor detail

>I am Mormon
You mean the offshoot of Christianity of which we actually have historical evidence of its falsehood?

A parent is to guide their children. You must be merciful at all times but more importantly, you must know when to stand firm

You are in the wrong place.

>mormon
I pray you get saved.

Galatians 1:8 - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Because I respect the sovereignty of the human spirit.

What apocrypha are you reading?

>God is bound by the rules of this universe.
Lolwut

If not for imortality, why not just follow the good moral code?

Oddly enough, there is freedom in obeying the law

isn't spreading fake news and pretending you're doing God's bidding is corruption in itself. If you're not even sure that what you spread are facts and not fake news, why would you do that? worst, you would even make vulnerable kids believe some fucked up alternative reality.

I say this now.
Your father did an awful job.
It was just bad timing. If you really want to know, ask god.

Because I’m a Celtic pagan who is a catholic apostate.
Your god doesn’t love you unless you’re Hebrew.

Day 93 still no toads

Cite evedence for so I may fall

Which "Lord"? I can think of hundreds.

Every year past puberty you wait to have sex increases the chance your babies will die from cancer before they grow teeth.
Christian "morality" demands we sacrifice the lives of 600,000 people and kids every year as payment.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI

How do you know it’s fake

Wrong
Gods loves all his children the same
Nice quads

Christ

My doctor said my heart was fine at my last physical. I don't think I should be taking Lords.

22A Gentilee woman who lived there came to him, pleading, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely.”

23But Jesus gave her no reply, not even a word. Then his disciples urged him to send her away. “Tell her to go away,” they said. “She is bothering us with all her begging.”

24Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”

25But she came and worshiped him, pleading again, “Lord, help me!”

26Jesus responded, “It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”

They quads have spoken.

It’s not about human rabbit breading
It’s about raising a family in a wholesome environment that you m ow you will be confortable

how do you know it's 100% factual. the context of what i said is that if you are not 100% certain it's factual, why would you spread it and then pat yourself in the back and say good job, it is God's will. btw how do you know it is God's will anyway?

No, you're wrong. Mary was the immaculate conception, not Jesus. Mary was without sin. So when Jesus came flying out of her vagina he was born without sin.

Why that one over the other 749?

"And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died."