I had a stroke at 17 and haven’t been to sleep since. That was 8 years ago. Ask me anything

I had a stroke at 17 and haven’t been to sleep since. That was 8 years ago. Ask me anything.

What's your opinion on the moon landing conspiracy?

What are you, gay?

We went to the moon
Lol

What the fuck do you do at night?

How are you alive?

what the hell causes a stroke at 17? i'm 30 and now you have me paranoid

impossible since within like week 2-3 you would fall into a coma

I watch lots of movies and stuff. I’ve thought about getting a second job
I’m not the only person like this. It is incredibly rare but something like 15 other people have this. I am pretty private and I imagine others are too so it might be a few more
Synthetic marijuana
Idk I’ve never been in a coma so I think you are wrong

inbreeding, and his mom probably smoked meth/crack while he was a baby and has an under developed heart

Lol naw

>>I wasth lots of movies and stuff. I've thought about getting a second job
Become a movie reviewer then.

The record for not sleeping was 11 months, then he died.

I don’t think I have a head for that sort of thing

Do you get tired or mood swings?

I’m on 8 Years.

I’m perpetually a little tired but I just don’t sleep. The only medical problem I have now is decreased liver function

So you just... Don't sleep? Elaborate please

Why do you feel the need to lie to people on Sup Forums for attention?

I don’t sleep. That’s it. If I lay my head down and close my eyes I won’t fall asleep.

Hahahaha I have done that but not this time

But you'd be dead if you did that

"Not this time!"
Ur doing it again OP, fuck off!

Interesting, how does your body repair itself? Does your brain still produce beta wave? Any short or long term memory problems? Ever been in a scientific study?

Nope. Very few people can live without sleep. I’m one of them

Ohhh watch out, we got a non-sleeper god over here, lmao what a fucking joke

Is your life in any way similar to the machinist movie?

I thought you meant "had a stroke" as in masturbated and loled.

I have monthly checkups with my doctor because of the rare nature of this disorder. A lot of the answers for those questions are simply who knows. I still have beta waves because I’m awake. I have some memory problems but those could just as easily be strike related.

What was it like injecting 10 fucking kilograms of pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine at once?

Also, OP is a faggot

Well.. that sounds kinda Bullshit to me. I have depression and can't fall asleep without pills. After like 3 days I tend to pass out. I am not allowed to have a driving license or travel alone. How is this decreasing your life quality

I do not believe you. That's not physically possible.

I mean I’m not bragging. You’d be surprised how jealous I am of regular people. Like I can’t lay in bed with a woman.

The Navy Seals have an infamous training week, where they pretty much do nothing but exercise, get shot at with live ammo, and go through incredible tests of stamina, for an entire week. They had used to keep their recruits from sleeping for that entire week, but they now allow two hours of sleep, because they were afraid they'd put someone in a coma.
It is impossible for a human to stay awake for 8 years straight. Sleep is vital for many cognitive functions. You'd surely be functioning on par with an Alzheimer's patient, if not dead.

Hey fag, you forgot any sort of proof for these statements

/thread

OP here. I’m signing off. It’s pretty late and I need to get some sleep. Night guys

Physically impossible. You'd die.

Fucking lucky.

What reason do you have to lie about this on the internet? You're trying to pretend that only you and 15 other living people in the world have been documented with this disorder? And somehow only your private doctor is interested in this? Bullshit, you have a compulsive lying disorder. Seek help please.

How long till you die?

Untrue.

kek

Fatal familial insomnia
Fatal familial insomnia (FFI) is a rare, and ultimately terminal, genetically inherited prion disease. Once an individual begins to show the symptoms of FFI, starting with insomnia, the illness progresses quickly and further symptoms emerge. These symptoms include hallucinations, weight loss and finally dementia before their death.

The best-known case of FFI is that of Michael Corke, who died after 6 months of total sleep deprivation. As with the clinical experiments on animals, it is very difficult to determine whether lack of sleep is the definitive cause of death in people suffering from FFI. Thus, we cannot conclude that 6 months really is how long you can go without sleep before you die.

I bet you still don't get shit done