Dude, that would be salt

>dude, that would be salt
>that's what I said, sodium chloride!

What did Jimmy mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat#Holocaust_survival_hoax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know Jimbo all that supposed ash from the millions of supposedly cremated bodies would've been found by now.

Who was in the wrong here?

Jimmy

What was his fucking problem?

Hubris

man that dude looks like me

So he thought he was a big guy?

4 Salt

"Jimmy, even if you can do all of the mental math, you're not in charge of inventory. All that stuff needs to be logged into the computer. We also need the receipts for record keeping and taxes."

I thought this meme died already

>when it should be the opposite
Believe it or not, it actually takes less Zyklon B exposure to kill humans than it does to delouse clothes.

I thought you died already oh wait that was just my wet dream

Why would it?

>thinking people will believe your Jewish lies
shoo back to Israel, kike

Who was in the wrong here?

interesting fetish dude

If you ever make another comment about my sexual fantasies I'll hurt you

>Science is a Jewish plot!

Skeet became a leading pioneer in the anti-autist in the workplace (AAW) movement after the events of this episode

not so fast *SWISH*

I mean I can respect the meme when it's presented with "Heh, Jimbo", but denying the holocaust is slightly insane with all the survivors horror stories, and not only jewish (because that instantly render them as conspirators in the global lie to do... what? Paint them as victims?)
but also homosexuals and political prisoners.
There are plenty of sources even from the german side like the auschwitz guard Oskar Groening who have admitted to the monstrous crimes they commited.
Please keep believing in retarded conspiracy theories, but there are limits to what you can deny.

What's going here?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat#Holocaust_survival_hoax

I wonder what isolationist and ethnocentric community could be behind this post...

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat#Holocaust_survival_hoax
>en.m.wikipedia.org
>m

>o-one guy made it up so EVERYBODY made it up

Americans are so cute

>Sup Forums.org
>. org

Well I can see a certain logic in it. The fact is there are many things that the idea can be applied to. How is the average person to prove that these things weren't entirely fabricated? I personally have never spoken to a Holocaust survivor, and even if I did I'm not sure there is any proof they can provide that cannot be fabricated with enough effort that they are telling the truth. As you said, there isn't much obvious purpose for the supposed Holocaust Hoax, but then a lot of things can be seen that way from the outside. When you really think about it, is it possible to prove that any historical event hasn't been fabricated by a grand conspiracy?

Except for the things that we ourselves have experienced, we can't say without a doubt that something happened the way it was told. It's human nature. For example how do I know that the Roman Empire actually existed, and that their ruined buildings and records weren't simply created 100 years ago without myself being an archaeologist with the tools and training to date a structure. The fact is, anything you are told in history books(or about anything in general) requires a good amount of faith that the author isn't lying. Of course there is the fact that with the idea that anything can be fabricated, how are we supposed to believe anything is real and we aren't simply living in a bubble where we are tricked into believing that the world outside our own even exists.

So really I highly doubt the Holocaust was fabricated(at least all of it), but I can understand that if someone is paranoid enough they can explain it in their own head easy enough.

It's one thing to be a passive skeptic and another to aggressively deny what is said about the Holocaust

What's amusing about Sup Forums is they seem to simultaneously deny the Holocaust and any other historic persecution of the Jews but at the same time revel in them

the funny thing the article says he really was a holocaust survivor he just made up a story about his future wife bringing him food, further proving brainwashed Sup Forumstards dont even read their own "sources"

that would be the case if you had a low educational level and didn't understand how these sciences work, but since you're an American you probably really do go through your life thinking everyone just takes archeology on faith

>denying the holocaust is slightly insane with all the survivors horror stories

Are you kidding? For decades now people have been (and still are) caught getting paid to lie about things such as being in concentration camps, involvement in the storming of Normandy, being at Pearl Harbor, and witnessing sanctioned torture in countries of the Arabian gulf.

Wildly publicized false claims about war events and foreign affairs by supposed 'victims' are more common than you think.

I can see what you're saying, and I can of course see how people could get the idea to disregard the entire thing.

But people can be fucking stupid, ignorant and sickly suspicious to a riddicolous degree.

All-in-all I realize I have to stop using those stupid "Conspiracy-Jimbo-Dad-Quacking-Crazy"-memes, because some will take them for fact.

The guy dismissing six million deaths because of one person, is a good example of how our society has gone to extremes embracing only information that they want to hear, ignoring the rest.

It's just as pathetic as the SJW-forces living in their safe space.

You're not Thomas Gore.

>natural Sup Forums thread progression

>more common than you think

Yes but it's not 100%. It's not over half. You would be extremely generous to credit even a 10% as liars.

I'm saying it's insane to deny the holocaust. That's like denying the eastern front. Denying Genghis Khans rampage through Asia. There's nobody saying "How can we believe all the historians, I wasn't there." in those cases.

>How is the average person to prove that these things weren't entirely fabricated?

Video evidence from a time long before people knew how to fabricate it? Eye witness accounts on both sides? The tattoos? The written records?

You can't forget that it started out with the fucking Jimmy Neutron movie quote. That's the real goldmine.

Dude, none of those is safe from some retard to claim that they're paid globalist lies.

Now 6 million, Jimbo?
Is that a challenge?

>For example how do I know that the Roman Empire actually existed,

This.

Remember back in the 90s seeing news about that "Last Days" documentary getting pulled from their tv distributors because because half the holocaust victims and the guys who said they were in the military lied about being in Germany or France? My dad and I were working in public access traffic management when this happened and we were told about a huge cancellation of dissemination of that film almost immediately.

And did you know that Tom Hanks or Matt Damon were actually not in Germany on a secret rescue mission either?!

WORLD WAR 2 IS A HOAX

heh heh, ya know Jimbo, Black only make up 15% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of the murder rate!
Now isn't that quacking crazy!

>I'm saying it's insane to deny the holocaust
People said the same thing about WMDs and the 1972 DNC.

That's a self-defeating post, though. Even with the growth of publicized written records being available the past few centuries, people still successfully regurgitate lies or distort history.

Look at Uncle Tom's cabin. The book has been available for a long time now and people have a greater rate of literacy. Yet people are still believing the lies the post-Confederate government powers spread about it 200 years ago.

w2c some1 like this cartoon character??

If your that easily offended by memes, you really shouldn't be on Sup Forums. Nobody is going to see the Jimbo meme and actually think it's real, and if they do then they are mentally retarded and would believe anything.

Again, I don't believe the Holocaust was fake, but:
>Video evidence can easily be fabricated, if someone was trying hard enough to fabricate it they could hold people in camps, starve them for months, and then film them and say it was filmed years prior. Pretty ridiculous, but certainly possible with enough resources and secrecy
>People can lie, and be coerced into saying untrue things through threats of violence against their family and themselves
>I could go out and get a tattoo parlor to give my grandma number on her arm for like 100$'
>Your saying that it's impossible to recreate Nazi records, especially when they had just occupied the country and had access to every stamp, typewriter, and clerk the Nazi's themselves had access to?

Exactly this, with the right mindset, anything can be explained away and seem totally reasonable.

I remember seeing a documentary on Chernobyl from the 90's or something, and the amount of disinformation in it was incredible. So many interviewees were either completely ignorant of some of the facts, or were deliberately lying to make it seem much worse than it was. And this documentary was and is considered to be one of the most accurate sources on the Chernobyl disaster, by what many considered a credible documentary company. I don't remember what it was called, but it really opened my eyes that disinformation, either negligent or malicious, is quite easy to spread among a population which is used to not checking their sources, and we are living in a time with the easiest source checking tool ever: The Internet. Back in 1945 the only source for news was word-of-mouth, radio, and newspaper, and all of these were often heavily censored.