that's fucked up

eva green is jewish?

half

its always a surprise

i guess i just always underestimate that jewesses come in so many uh
nice flavors

god she's so fuggin seductive. definitely one of the sexiest

she's jewish? god, how long have i been fapping to them without realizing

she could probably beat me up, but that almost makes it hotter!

I wanna start by just cuddling and holding hands while sitting on the couch watching tv, when we will start kissing and making out. Our tongues will be all over each other and you will get on top of me while we make out. After a lil bit we will start to take each others clothes off and feeling each other until my I flip u over and start kissing down ur body until I get to ur pussy and start fingering u until ur so wet. Then ill eat u out and suck on ur clit and make u moan. Then ill wanna fuck u so ill tease u a lil bit with my dick on ur pussy nd then slowly go in while u scream and say its so big but it feels so good. Ill start of really slow until u rally like and then ill start going faster and harder while u scream and i pin u up on tbe bed. While I'm going really hard then well go back to goin hard until u cum and shortly after i cum all over uThen we will cuddle and fall asleep in eachothers arms:))))

no idea just like the ass

agreed

>tfw no waifu willing to fight and die for your homeland

hnnng

Y won't white women do that for their homelands?

Jew women are so sexy

i can never decide whether i want the more ethnic jew flavors or the mixed jews more. both are so fucking hot

Yes sir

ethnic Jews have tighter pussy

w-why do you say that

And better feet

true

you know anons, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to convert me to liking full blooded jews more. it just seems that way.

oh
my
goddd

half breeds look very similar to whites

thats true..she doesnt look very white at all. but i really fucking want

perfect

Fuckk, you guys are pulling me in different directions here. Part of me wants the exotic ethnic jews, but part of me want the lighter features of the half jews. Both are fucking hot, choosing is hard

As much as I like portman and gal, i admit scarjo and brie are basically the only ones pulling me to that side so hard

Might I be able to seduce you back to the dark side?

Jew women are definitely my type

God Portman is my kryptonite, already diamonds for her.

Her skin is so sexy, and her ass and tits are perfect for her. Just, fuck

Who is the alpha jewess who can sell me on Jew women? I'm not against jewish women by any means, I just want to know who is considered the Jewess Prime

Fffff lol where scarjo was holding up the half jew side, portman has me dick in hand. God shes amazing

Oh yeah thats fair. Gotta be tough to top her.

she got sexiest woman of 2017 for a reason

She's certainly got a tender little tushy.

Yall just fuckin with me now..but i dont really care. Stroking to jewesses no matter the flavor feels amazing

10/10

Ever think about joining the JIDF? We're an internet defense force that puts Jew haters in their place. We also post a lot of sexy Jew women in our free time heh

Jesus christ

Well fuck. My pants got all tight suddenly.

>We also post a lot of sexy Jew women in our free time heh

All you needed to say, really!

>ever think about joining the JIDF?

I didn't intend on jerking off when I came to this thread but thats starting to look more likely as time goes on.

Never really fapped to her before

she's high up on the Jewess scale

Shes jewess?

Well I can see why. I guess theres not a clear cut winner cause they have so many knockouts.

show biz is dominated by jewesses

no idea...last name is wang not bennet

>

I gotta get into showbiz

You're right, i'll have too much of a hard on to work.

you want that jew pussy tho

I'm here to spill my seed for Jewish women

I do, you're right. But i'm sitting here hard on in my pants thanks to Gadot, Portman, etc, etc, How am I gonna function in a room with them?

surprised to not see more Brie :(

I seriously cant resist this..

get Sup Forums to admit it

Might have a drink or two.

Did he fucked her irl? Also request celebrity explicit webm, prefer real sex

wew

You can say that again.

still so sexy.