So Marvel just released a trailer for Black Panther

so Marvel just released a trailer for Black Panther

youtube.com/watch?v=6Sppvxj5wPk

any thoughts?

Looks great

Nice meme, faggot

Another fun superhero movie, can't wait!

Niggers gonna nig

even the yellow people cant stand nigs

Don't really care to support niggers in absolutely anything.

I'm Latino and I'm sick and tired of entitled niggers swinging from the entitlement vine.

Fuck niggers, fuck illegal immigrants, and fuck white bitches asking for muslim migrants to come to the US.

If I wanted to live in a shit hole country, I would've stayed in South America. Don't want to see in the US what I see in my native shit country. Keep the illegal spics OUT.

yah, Black Panther does look pretty fuckin sweet...

>Marvel
SJW political correctness messaging ramrodded down your throat in the guise of comic superheroes movie #57.
Seriously, Obama is in retirement, and we all know how much Marvel/Stan Lee sucked his dick...why don't they just cast him in a lead role as a character based around himself?
>Bonus:
Anyone notice how the Marvel superhero movies are suffering from the LotR/Hobbit effect? The more they make, and the more recent they are, the worse the quality of the CGI is.

Black Panther looks like it could be good. We all know Infinity War is going to be fantastic. The Ant-man and The Wasp trailer looked solid, too. Looks like it's going to be a fun first half of the year for me.

Looks good fam. Don't fall for edgy /tvpol/ memery.

We dont want to hear your nigger shit.

Basically the black Kangz version of spider man

not gonna watch the movie because i hate:
1) niggers
2) women directors #TimesUp

lol

Fact: countries send their trash to the US. thus, all immigrants are trash

The reviews are in. Niggers love this movie.

let me guess... it's because they wuz kings n shit

Well on the bright side it IS actually one of few original black characters in marvel, so I'm not bent out of shape about him being used in MCU. What I am disappointed in, is the use of rap music and the obvious appeal to "American Black" culture, which is complete PC shit and has no roots in Black Panther's character as a marvel superhero. I like the character, I hate the people who are ruining a decent movie to sell thug-life Americana horse shit using a superhero. Fuck MCU.

Hes also a nigger too

It'll bomb. Niggers and a few faggot fan bois will buy tix, but nobody else will.

you have to go back miguel

Underrated post

In the words of the white man, it certainly appears that they were monarchs at some point.