Help me b

Help me b

TLDR: Should I hack my girlfriend?

>Girlfriend and I just got back together after being broken up for about 2 weeks.
>In that time she was hooking up with some guy from tinder.
>after we got back together she went out drinking with the guy, but later confessed to seeing him and apologized.
>said nothing happened.

>Given about 60 seconds alone with her laptop i can have her facebook and tinder conversations downloaded on my personal computer.
>is this unethical? should i just trust her and get over these feelings of doubt?

Is pic related?
Also I personally wouldn't look through her stuff unless you're sus of her doing something she shouldn't

pic related looks like her

i wouldnt be posting this if i wasnt sus of her doing something she shouldnt

>my girlfriend
She's everyone's girlfriend.

clearly she's immature and you're possessive.
clearly you should be together.

go for it my dude, there's nothing worse than living in a lie
and being a cuck

thanks user

lol fucking end the relationship and do not hack her. what are you doing

Post results

If she is doing things that she thinks she can get away with, why shouldn't you also do things you can get away with.

if you know you won't get caught then do it

If you're sure enough of your suspicions to consider hacking her laptop, then it's probably best to just end the relationship. Don't be a cuck user, and always go with your gut when you think shes a slut.

do it and post results.

Why not just beat her?

Its pathetic.

Move on cuck

yeah you guys are right. i'll just turn her snapchat location sharing on when she isnt looking

also if you find shit confront her by telling her you just suspect about chad/daquan and you want to see her chats as if you hadnt already. if you find nothing though, just dont do anything

I mean if you were broken up, then why should she not be seeing other guys?

>apoLOGized

Better safe then sorry, also she'd do it to you in a heart beat if the situation was reversed

Just dump that slut. Get her out of your life completely. She never truly loved you.

I think you should do it. While relationship is definitely all about trust she has already made a mistake when she went to see him when you guys already made up.
Yeah she did admit it but honestly she wouldn't tell you the full story about what really happened so your suspicion is more than grounded.
Look try to find out what's going on you won't lose anything. If she cucked you at least you can end the relationship fair.

maybe you shouldve tried harder, poof

If you have to question it, you shouldn't be with her. The right girl won't make you wonder

OP Here.
I have his fb/snap/number/address/location of work

Perhaps instead of hacking her fucking with the dude would make me feel better?

The trust is broken and she clearly cheated. You'll be better off breaking up with her and saving yourself from ethical concerns.

>>after we got back together she went out drinking with the guy, but later confessed to seeing him and apologized.
>after we got back together she went out drinking with the guy, but later confessed to seeing him and apologized.

It's like most of you don't even read this shit.

user seriously. Do it. If she didn't do anything than cool you can forgive her seeing him and everything goes on. If she did it you shouldn't trust her anymore and end the relationship.
I understand very well how you feel but there is no third option here.
You should DEFINITELY do it.

This
Leave the cunt. There are many cunts out there and keep one that you can make your bitch. I did that and my wife does what I say when I say it since she's commited. Don't fall for that "take a break" (cuck) shit

just sad,she chose youwhat did he do?

OP again
He peed on her and made her lick his asshole

ty user ill consider it

Clearly you clearly use clearly too much.

Be a man keep your dignity and dump the bitch.

Does he shave?

truly op? if so dump that shit

WoW, that quick & easy? How would you do that?

didnt ask. going to make her do the same to me
truly

take her facebook cookie session and open it on my laptop

then insert some javascript to scroll all the way to the beginning of her conversations and save the page on my laptop

doesnt a fb cookie have a expiry date and encryption to stop a user calculating the cookie for login next time

>doesnt a fb cookie have a expiry date and encryption to stop a user calculating the cookie for login next time
yes

hence the need for the javascript to expedite the downloading prior to expiry

so prob best to just borrow her phone when shes asleep

password protected my nig

I would say there reasonable cause for an investigation in your case. To check would be to try and make the relationship work and recover trust. I would recommend the route of confronting her about it though. Immediately go through her messages together before she could delete anything. If she pulls that "you don't trust me" bullshit, well: "No shit I lost the trust in you. Here is why."

But honestly, she has already proven to be a whore that can't control her hormones. If she didn't cheat on you this time she will another time. And she won't make the mistake of letting anything on the next time. So there is hardly a point in trying to make it work. There will always remain doubt in you. Also every now and then there will be other guys dicks in her. The reason nothing happened this time is not that she was faithful but that the dude couldn't close the deal.

dude if she is on tinder fucking cheating on u, u better kill this slut

leak her nudes

This is the only reasonable thing you can do right now. Dump her, then leak the dirty slugs nudes. She never was yours to begin with so let the whole world have her

Raise your standards, you deserve better

was on tinder when we were broken up. she's since deleted his number, or so she says.
yeah her sex drive concerns me
i didnt want that dude to see her naked, why would i want the world to?

because shes a dirty thot its the only honor you can salvage out of this

And user likes nudez

Eh. Use it as blackmail. always works

Wow so 2 weeks off and youre thinkin bout hacking her to pieces? Sick fuck