How old were you when you lost your virginity?

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnWwUxvqx8I&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am virgin my late twenties.
Not kissless at least. Had a gf for a good year.

20 in the backseat of my car with a girl who didn't kiss with tongue and also had huge tits

i barely got the tip in bc i was nervous and also it's hard to bang in the backseat of a car tbh

28 year old kissless virgin.

Made a YouTube channel recently...

youtube.com/watch?v=JnWwUxvqx8I&t

I like that you're taking steps to improve.

Lost mine on my 14th Birthday party with my then girlfriend who was 1 year older. Ended up doing some kinky stuff with her over the next 6 months but then she dumped me lol. Which was fine because she was pretty messed up anyway.

16, and I'm a medically diagnosed aspie

>gf at the time had to direct my dick inside of her vagina because i didnt know how to put it in properly

Still a virgin, 29, waiting for that perfect girl. I met one once online, but she lives in America, and I live in Australia. I love her but I think shes the one that got away. But it makes it worth it, there is hope if she is out there that another may be as well. She also got fat but so did I so meh w/e.

no reason for you to be a virgin
very good looking

do you not fucking go outside at all?
do you work with only men?

Don’t know, hasn’t fucking happened yet

17, used to be an edgelord that browsed b too much. Got it in though, 23 now been with 7 so far.

14 when ya boi started skippin school with emos

9, my uncle went balls deep

22. Thought it was all over and I would be a wizard, and then someone just came along.

still virgin

Had many sexual experiences when I was between 8-11 yo with girls my age and a few girls older in which my dick did indeed enter a pussy but I don't really count those times and it messed me up entering my teenage years. Fucked a prostitute at 20 in Hong Kong to make it official.

5, when I went to live with my uncle.

But like, the first time I had sex because I wanted was when I was 16 or so. It wasn't so great, I was drunk and she was high as pluto.

ya ok

I was 15, girl was 19. Absolute goddess, golden blond with perky tits and a nice ass. This is kinda embarrassing but she was actually my babysitter, her boyfriend had been fighting with her and she was crying that day. I decided this was my shot so I took a seat by her and gave her all the lines I knew, you know just the cliche bullshit about how itll get better. I cant believe it worked but she stopped crying, I took advantage of the moment and reached out to hug her. I let her cry in my arms for a minute, well I dont know if it was my heart pounding or if she saw my erection but at that moment she asked me if Id ever touched a girl, down there. I told her and I hadnt and then she grabbed my arm and ever slowly directed it to her nether-regions, it was ectasy. I looked her in the eye and could tell she wanted me, I went in for the move and when I got there my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

I hate you.

BUMP

hahahaha

21, actually happened just this past December

congrats bro, must feel good to have that weight lifted

16yr to a 14yr.

It was pretty sweet.

Thanks bro, she was a virgin at 22 as well so it worked out for both of us

14. do you guys want a story?

sure mang

17 (in the backyard of a foreclosed house in my gfs neighborhood)-- and up until last week that was the last time I'd ever had sex and Im 20 now. I still don't really know how to kiss and I feel like I'm bad at sex but the girl I'm with now is just too nice and idk wtf she sees in me but i hope it works out ;-;

My ex at the time would always have me come to her house and vice versa since we lived a couple blocks away from each other. She would blow me, I'd eat her out, she'd jack me, I'd finger her etc.
We were originally planning to fuck during our sophomore year but one day we were playing on her bed and we rolled onto the floor while we were both naked, and I kept prodding at her pussy until I just pushed in all the way which was hard because of how tight she was, but we didn't stop. After that day we made it a casual thing to just do it everyday after school.

17. 2 months before I turned 18

>Alright to preface this it was January. And I had just started going to a new school in September and I had made a few friends. Two of them were girls K and J. So at the time K had like fucking bright orange hair really poorly dyed kinda short with bangs and these cute freckles on her face. J had longer brown hair that was curly. It came down her head like long curly strands. Also she was pale as fuck. Anyway I thought K was super cute. But I can't remember how we kinda got to hanging out but I was going for K and ended up getting close to J at the same time till we were all really good buddies.
Anyway that's all just backstory so you get a sense of what they might look like
>It's winter break, christmas just happened so it's like early January and it's warm. Me and J live on complete opposite ends of the city she's north and I'm south as fuck. J's sister also lives south not too far away from me. And we happened to run into each other at a bus station because she was visiting her.
>She invites me to come along I had no reason not to say yes, she was my friend and I didn't have anything important to do.
OH hey also important to mention. At this point in my life I am living with my grandparents and my mom, grandparents are away in Mexico and Mom is off at work so house giant house is empty all day.
>Ok so I go to the house, nothing special pretty fucking boring and messy, why did I come here. Overhear something about the sister's boyfriend having like a coke problem or something idk babies are crying so I don't really want to be there.
Anyway her family life isn't that good I guess, she was pretty happy that I went with her
>I invited her over to my house a day or two later, naturally being young and curious the topic switches over to booze and with a completely empty house we decide to raid the liquor cabinet.
At this point in my life I have drank a couple of times, but I'm still not completely used to it. We like pass a bottle back and forth.

Never

I think I were 10 or 11

Losy

Almost the same but she had b cups and i lost my hard on cause it was cold af

you're not a virgin. that's a fucking gimmick. it'll probably work though so kudos I guess

16 in my garage with my first gf. Was kind of awkward but ultimately enjoyable.

It's not that difficult. You are just a beta fag

here in my garage

Cringe

Just got this new Lamborghini here

no one one hears me sing this song

7 so far? I was with 7 different girls in 2017 alone. Fucking cuck.

>I swear we were watching jackass or something really stupid. On my grandparents bed when we started to get closer and closer to each other.
Fun fact that I didn't know at the time >she has a boyfriend
>Nbd never came up later
>We're making out and I start to explore, starting with moving my hands toward her bra
Shirts are off at this point
>After I give her some probably really shitty head (First time lel) she proceeds to reciprocate
I was so autistic at the time and excited that while she was doing the very nice act of blowing me I texted my fucking friend
"DUDE I'M GETTING BLOWN RIGHT NOW"
Weird ik but we we're close and I had to tell somebody.
>She's fixated on making me cum and after a good amount of time (Guess her headwork was n't the best) She decides it would be a good idea if we fucked.
"Have you done had sex before?" "Yeah of course!" (I was lying through my teeth) I don't even know why I lied. It would've been a lot better if we had taken things slower.
>She's lying on the bed positioned for missionary waiting for me to go inside of her. I don't know where the hole is lol
>I found it, HOT damn it is warm, wet and tight as fuck. "Choke me" "What?" "I want you to fucking choke me"
I may not get another chance like this for a while so of course I'm going to do whatever the fuck she tells me to do.
"Harder. Don't squeeze just press" Eventually move onto some doggy style I'm following her lead the entire way and she's bumping back into me and grinding her ass all over my cock.
>What's next?
The bitch wants to do anal.
>I turned it down, but I opted to stick some fingers in her asshole.
Now this is where things start to get a little bit fucky.
>After some more doggy style I finally cum buckets
Wore a condom.jpg No babies
Afterwards she goes off to the bathroom to clean herself up
Autistically I go to a different bathroom This is important.

also the last time
(OP pic related)

Technically 4 or 5. Never had normal sex though.

>While I am in the other room she proceeds to neck the fucking bottle of whatever we were drinking.
Oh shit nigger what r u doing
>I'm getting dressed, she's getting more wasted by the second. Important to mention she's still bare ass naked. I go in the bathroom and I try to dress her up but it's not working.
My house has a basement a mainfloor and an upstairs. My grandparents room where we fucked is all the way upstairs
>I have an incoherent drunk girl upstairs my mom comes home in a few hours so I decide probably should take her to the basement so she can sober up. The main floor family room has big bay windows and I don't want to risk anyone seeing her. I start to take her down the stairs. And it goes how you would probably expect.
I fucking dropped her.
>She bounces off of every step until she creates a loud thud at the bottom of the stairs.
fuck fuck fuck
>Surprisingly she's ok. A little bit of moaning here and there but nothing broken no blood. Alright one more set of stairs to go. What do you think happened next?
If you think I dropped her again you're completely right. I'm a dumbass.
>Bump bump bump bump down the stairs.
At least it's carpet this time, the first flight was hardwood.
>However this round of stairs has reinvigorated her, she's fucking conscious but still completely naked. With her new found energy she runs right at my air hockey table I had in my basement and bellyflops onto it. Wtf man.
>She starts to get real sick and throws up all over my basement. My next logical idea is to throw her in the shower
1. Because she's covered in puke
2. Because hopefully the water will make her less fucked up?
Looking at the time, it's starting to get really close to when my mom comes home. And if she comes home to a completely passed out girl you know she's going to realize something is up.
What do I fucking do, I can't have this girl at my house fucked up I need to get her home, she lives on the northside it's too far.

26 year old virgin. I've given a hand job before.

37 years old and still going strong.

Realize there is still hope. My friend T got his license a week ago.
>instantly ring him up inform him of the situation he's over in 10 minutes helping me clean her up and getting her dressed.
>He and I band together grab her arms and legs and he helps me hoist her up the stairs. She was really thin but I also was not strong. She's completely out by this point. We carry her into the garage, and we lay her in the backseat of his car and cover her with a blanket.
Everything is looking good. Except for the fact that T just recently got his license so he's sketched out of driving so far.
We end up convincing his sister who works not too far away, on her break to drive us up there with this passed out girl in the backseat. His sister was such a bro definetly saved my ass. >After a long drive, we get to the girls house.
>It was my fault that this all happened so I knew I had to be the one to knock and to explain everything. Her step dad answers the door, The whole interaction is fucking creepy because he's so calm about the whole thing. Like it wasn't the first time.
He proceeds to berate me for being stupid and shit, no surprise there and informs me that she has a heart condition and that she is not supposed to touch any alcohol period because she could die.
>Probably why she got so wasted.
>He rips her out of the car and seriously drags her up the steps and into the house.
I say "I wish we could've met on better terms"
He tells me to stay the fuck away from her.
>Meet up with her a couple days later.
>Mutually decide that we should never talk about what happened again
When we got back to school I started dating K. I took her virginity and I still think about her a lot now, even though I'm with somebody currently.

18, im 20 now and simce then ive just been fucking bunk bitches from the internet and massage parlors lol

16. Two years ago. I think what ruined it was the fact that I took two Chinese pills that apparently 'made you last longer' (which it did), but fuck, I thought it'd only be like an extra thirty minutes or something.
Nope.
It was a full two and a half hours of heated, fucking boring ass sex.

I don't know if it was because of the pills or because I am probably asexual but I just didn't end up cumming. Like, she even tried giving me a blowjob for half an hour. I'm not sure but I had to wait a full hour and a half after she left (cause she needed to be home by a certain time since she lived across state + I had parents coming home) before I could end up ejaculating. Fair enough, I ended up cumming bucketloads but I'm not sure how to feel about sex anymore. Two years later, haven't gotten a girlfriend or relative interest in relationship sex at all because of this.