Lets talk about how great it feels to fuck your own ass with some rubber cocks!

Lets talk about how great it feels to fuck your own ass with some rubber cocks!

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.xhamster.com/users/blackosakaball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Feels great. Fuck my ass every morning in the shower

Fingers? Dildo?

Go home Greg. Nobody cares.

Whats your favorite dildo? I've been looking to buy one but can't decide which one to buy.

My sluttbutt just sitting on my toy C;

I've had the one with the suction cup and balls in: for awhile and its great! I recently got the one in: and its pretty firm but feels nice. The long purple one is kinda fun to see how deep my ass is, currently about 14" or so.

I want to buy a Bad Dragon dildo and fuck my ass with it so bad, but I feel if i go that far its a point of no return. What do, should I just stick to fingers? 23m

Thanks how big is the one with suction cup and balls? Also where did you get it from?

Its 9" total, 6" insertable, Adam and Eve X5 Hard On

Trailer hitch ball buttplug

doc johnson is THE most realistic dildo

Trippppppps DWTD

Bought one last year, got insanely addicted to it. Fucked myself twice a day every day. Ended up throwing it out so I wouldn't get caught with it (roomates). Might get another when I live by myself.

Which one was it?

Just get the dildo

Bought a dildo to fuck my ass but i still hit the prostate way better with my fingers

it feels good knowing others are watching you do it too ;)

pt.xhamster.com/users/blackosakaball

How do you hit your prostate with your fingers, want to know for science

Not sure of the brand but this is pretty much the exact one

I've been thinking about getting one to play with, but I feel like that might be too hard to hide, my roommates may find it and well, that wouldn't be gud desu. any other alternatives or should I just keep fucking carrots/my fingers?