How to crush a whiteboy's ego

How to crush a whiteboy's ego.

Nope

check ur credit darky. u couldn't rent a vacuum.

You're just giving OP what he wants, faggot.

I really like these.

People respond to this shit regardless.

At least are brains are seemingly more developed. We have been able to develop so many things that Africa has not even come close to doing. It is cold in Europe, we haven't had the privilege of living in a warm environment with plenty of sun. Africans had more opportunity to grow in the way a plant grows depending on the environment. A cold environment didn't stop us from advancing ourselves as a society. Look how far Caucasian countries have developed versus African countries. Pardon my language, but OP you are being an ignorant piece of shit.

I want to taste that superior black cock.

What kind of weird ass country do you live in that has a place that rents vacuums?

It's weird that some white kid spends so much time posting about black dicks. I would say it's a black dude, since that'd make more sense, but we all know there's no internet in prison...

I'd rather be white, have an average penis, and be able to buy a house than be black, have a big dick, and a rap sheet that's just as long.

Such a pretty cock. Makes me want to lock my lil white one.

I'd love to get wrecked by that.

No other subby guys?

But the white boy is clearly taller. Who's laughing now little nigger?

how to crush a blackboi's ego

Yeah but to get my ego back up i just need to look at my bank account.

OMEGALUL. You probably voted for Trump to get your coal mining job back.

A horse's is bigger and they're cuter and work harder.

its not that easy. so i'm going yellow without going back and I hear I have a bwc all day from a woman who won't touch the ghetto.

twitch cuck

i like ur post a lot

Well still better than being a short smelly nigger with a degrading history of being slaves, owned by white people.

Feels great to be white

hi

i was born to serve real men

/thread

I have a small dick and I don't give a fuck at all. I have no idea why anyone would worry if another man has a bigger dick.

You die 1 day and nothing matters, the last thing you should worry about is the size of your dick.

We’re doing just fine, nigger

i mean i'm just happy my penis doesn't look like poop