Usually do these on weekends, but why not?

Usually do these on weekends, but why not?

Have you ever wanted to ask a female:
Advice?
Body Questions?
Anything?
Now's your chance!
vocaroo.com/i/s0MsiophCzjm
Trolls Ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XT3tWPSN0i
vocaroo.com/i/s0kqTDam2Iye
vocaroo.com/i/s0UJL2HRKAhY
vocaroo.com/i/s09GMWF9mLMW
vocaroo.com/i/s0HSPCEvm0D1
vocaroo.com/i/s0PwPLOL2ujB
vocaroo.com/i/s0iRwYiy7UCD
vocaroo.com/i/s1oAmQ5hiXpf
vocaroo.com/i/s0ioT4hagwwA
vocaroo.com/i/s1pcSQ1Si6sR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wwhy am i afraid of girls

you know the rules bitch

Did you grow up around females? Were you ever bullied/abused by a female? What part are you afraid of, the genitals, the rejection?

That's cool, Check'd though.

How should i approach girls that i dont know in a casual manner

are you up for doing vocaroo requests?

Make sure they don't look like they're avoiding people first (no headphones in, no hoods up, stuff like that.) Comment on things you just saw them react to, ie a funny car drove past, someone weird walked by, cashier is getting them to talk. Try to find anything to connect on on a base level, it'll work better than "Hey what's up"

Sure, if they are within reason, used to in the past. Prepare for shit mic though.

>Sure, if they are within reason
is erotic stuff within reason?

Depends on the erotic-ness, I guess? What do you have in mind?

How does it feel to know that most/all of your guy friends have jerked off to the thought of you and/or your fb pics?

Why is it that women constantly need approval

also this

I don't have very many friends, but most of them tell me they have. I guess it's nice to be found attractive.

Just how we are hard wired. We like to test and make sure you actually mean what you say, so getting compliments/approval makes us feel better/desired.

How high is your sex drive?

Tits or fuck off. You're posting anime like a sweaty neckbearded weeaboo.

What's attractive in a male to you?

Pretty high, but I have a hyperactive thyroid disorder. Got lots of hormones in my body.

Keep hating, it's funny.

I like smiles, I like eyes, I like backs. Most important is a good sense of humor, if a guy can make me laugh/I can laugh with him I'm much more attracted to him.

does that mean you're fat

Hyperactive means extra hormones, it generally makes you thinner. When I wasn't being treated for it I was a lot smaller. I'm not obese, but the meds do make me gain weight, yes. I guess I'd rather be chubby and not fainting/wanting to die all the time.

can you say "I want you to ram your juicy cock into my ass" and other stuff like that or is that not within reason

Does a girl know when someone is into her? Supposing that the guy isn't a autistic starer

cuz i think your voice is rly sexy

sooooo tits then?

Yea she's fat abandon thread

sounds just like me i got deep blue eyes am pretty funny and smile all the time

When girls don't answer messages or suddenly loses interest does that mean they are banging another guy?

Sure, sorry for mic
vocaroo.com/i/s1XT3tWPSN0i

Even when they just stare we can tell you're into us.

Is this my Fanboy? And if every thread was abandoned based on weight, there wouldn't be a lot on Sup Forums. You probably won't abandon though, you'll sit here and keep saying it. Gives me something to laugh at, thanks!

Depends on the girl, I don't message anyone except the person I'm into usually, if I stop messaging I'm busy. If I loose interest, it's generally because I'm wanting to text someone else more.

Hey I need a little help if you can offer any, I'm having trouble bringing my girlfriend to orgasm. I'm not trying to play myself up, but I could often get my previous girlfriend to orgasm many times during the course of a night, which is why I'm so confused? I've tried switching up my techniques etc but I think maybe the last girl was rather easy to get off so maybe I got lazy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I know sex isn't all about the orgasm but I would love for her to enjoy it as much as I do.

hey im also hyperactive kewl

What do you think of MTF transgender people?

holy shit your voice is sexy

do u have a kik

Creep guy in my class wanted to ask one of my friends to formal, I heard this and told her, ten minutes later she asked me to formal in front of creep. One of creeps friends knew I told her. Did I do the right thing?

Then do grils know when you just want to fuck?

A lot of that could be mental, maybe trauma of some sort? That, or she isn't as sensitive. The best advice is to straight up as what she likes, what you can do, because each girl is different. Some like spankings, some like clit play, it all depends on the specific girl.

Ayyy, it kicked my ass for many years. I started having thyroid storms about once a month and decided it was time to stop that.

Whatever makes them happy I guess. I would help them if they needed female advice or friends, but I'm not into women, so if that's what they identify as I'm not interested. I would fuck a trap/futa tho.

Thanks!

Nope

If you think he was going to be creepy, sure. She was probably going to say no to him either way, so it seems like it worked out.

Thanks, I've been embarrassed to ask but I suppose I should just nut up and do it for her sake. Enjoy your night/day! :)

Yeah see I'm a trap but I've been considering fully transitioning and I was just curious on if girls thought we were just nutcases.

That really doesn't seem to be the case. It's more guys that have the problem.

What race are you?

how do i kiss??

Yea since I'm a normal human being I won't abandon, hope one day you could say the same thing

If it's said. It goes the same for guys, anyone can lead anyone on. Just be honest about your expectations in the relationship and you'll be fine.

You as well!

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If you fully believe that's who you are as a person, and you know it in your heart, then fuck everyone else. People who are negative are usually just reflecting off their own insecurities.

From America, but heritage wise entirely Western European, mostly German.

Close your eyes, lean in, and follow the other person. If they use tongue, use the same amount back, if they are gentle, be gentle. If they want to go hard, go hard. The best kisser is someone who can adapt to all sorts of kissing types.

How to get girlfriend?
>I am male.
>How to get woman as a friend? I am 18 yrs old don't have any friends
>How to masturbate beautiful woman on public without getting caught?
>I want to stalk woman in real life? How to do that without getting caught.
>I am stalking woman on FB. I don't have any friends.
>I love to stalk every woman from 17-26 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secertly
>It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents because if they find out they won't be happy :)
>Stalking a woman is the best as long nothing cross limit
>I stalked woman on FB from 18-26 age in my another account and threatened them for not adding me as a friend.
>I am sexually frustrated and need gf from 18 also I wanna sleep with her. I wanna touch woman.
>I hate marriage and it is b***** to me.
>I hate arrange marriage. I hate all marriage.
>I need gf especially from 18 age and wanna touch young woman in public also sleep with them.
>I wanna f*** young woman with their consent anyway
>I wanna to sleep with woman and I prefer to have more woman friend mostly from that shares same age I have.
>I am not against to have male friend but I prefer woman friend that shares same age I have. You fool.
>I like hot sexy good woman.
>Most Indian Gym don't allow opposite sex interaction.
>Most Indian don't allow to rent their room if the roommate is unmarried opposite sex. Most Indian don't allow to rent their room if the roommate is unmarried opposite sex. Only some Indian do rent their room with unmarried opposite sex which is rear.
>I kiss my smartphone screen when I see beautiful woman sexy pics especially when I see pictures of beautiful woman in FB.
>How to get a gf on internet? I am single 18 years old don't have any friends.
>Did you f*** yourself everyday?

can u say "Please cum for me! I want to taste your thick delicious cum! Please fill my mouth with your cum!"

There's my fan! How are you doing? Usually I wait for weekends but I'm bored.

vocaroo.com/i/s0kqTDam2Iye

I'm not OP user but I couldn't help but notice your post, pretty much all guys are afraid of girls, just don't sweat it, you have to be yourself without fear, maturity pretty much solves the fear of girls thing

See, that's what most girls say. I really appreciate it, too. Guys are really harsh about it but girls seem to be a lot more accepting and, considering I want to be one, I spend more time with girls anyway so their opinion is all I really care about.

Oh, trans here again. Might as well ask for something sexual.

Could you say "Please fuck me, Camille" or something like that? Add some other stuff in? Thanks. I've been having a shit day but this is making me feel quite a bit better.

i dont know what to do i can barely approach a girl in real life but over msgs im much more confident and rapey even though thats not who i am

can you read this for me?
do p1 and p2 in different voices

p1: Oh shit i'm sorry
p2: Sorry for what? Our daddy tought us not to be ashamed of our dicks, ‘specially when they are such good size ‘n all.
p1: Yeah I can see that, your daddy gave you good advice.
p2: It gets bigger when I pull on it.
p1: Mmhm.
p2: Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.
p1: Well, my daddy taught me a few things too, like how to not rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hands.
p2: Will you show me?
p1: I’d be right happy to.

ivu

Real girl friends are hard to find, women can be mean and callous. Just gotta be the change, if you know it will make you happy, why should anyone else have a say?
I'm shit at ad libbing, but sure!
vocaroo.com/i/s0UJL2HRKAhY

It's nice having a sense of staying anonymous for sure. I wouldn't be saying things like ^ that ^ to guys I knew in real life unless I was in that kind of setting. The internet is a cool way to test out different aspects of yourself, I think. I know I'm much more shy in person.

vocaroo thread

Every day is or should be a shitty day for a degenerate.

As a woman what's it like getting more attention than guys online? Does it get annoying after a while or do you like it?

I've used a good voice changer before and instantly noticed a difference with more people talking to me, even if it's non-sexual or flirty. It eventually got really obnoxious and I had to turn it off. What do you think?

i cant get enough of that voice can i just get you moaning and making orgasm noises

vocaroo.com/i/s09GMWF9mLMW

fuck you have an adorable voice

I fucking love this video.
vocaroo.com/i/s0HSPCEvm0D1 Second guy sounds rapey but eh

wat

yeah if people wanna do that go ahead

It depends who's giving me attention. If I make a thread like this, I like when people talk to me/want to ask me things. If I'm laying in bed and random people blow up my instagram or something like that, it's pretty annoying. Generally if I want to be contacted I say so.

Might call it there. I used to do vocaroo threads all the time, I'm glad no one has recognized me.

i love your voice

do u take requests

I guess I can but I don't want to hijack the thread or anything. OP is nice.

Danke

Yeah. I'm a singer so I'm able to try and mentally copy the notes that women talk in and try to speak them myself. It's an odd process.

Arigato!

Can you do a good loli?
>UwU

vocaroo.com/i/s0PwPLOL2ujB

I do the same thing for singing lower! I was a musical theatre major so I relate. I don't mind if you do them, I can share a thread, I'm not THAT deprived of attention.

This has gotta be the person I think it is, fuck you. I love and miss you, you cocksucker.

See, I'm an alright singer. I wouldn't call myself a major of music or anything. Not that good!

Yeah. I don't mind taking some request. I can also take piano/guitar requests if anyone wants

How many girls do you think OP has managed to fuck ?

Stop asking these kind of things to a girl. They don't know .

whats your biggest kink

i know its you

you fucking annoying bitch, also ye same

how can we get u to post tits

vocaroo.com/i/s0iRwYiy7UCD
>kek

Probably not, maybe if my mic was better quality. Give me something to say and I'll attempt, I'm awful at just making stuff up though.

I don't think I have anything special going on with my voice at all, but I got some scholarships for it so I guess I can't think it's THAT bad.

Rape fantasy. Someone I've given consent to at some point to take advantage of me, then they do so when i don't expect it. Think it's hot.

Remember when you were a dick and said "hey we should stop talking?" Yeah fuck you.

You can't.

Sing and play guit

i dont ever remember saying that, unless i was high or drunk or both

which might have been the case idk, i dont think bad of you dont worry about it

vocaroo.com/i/s1oAmQ5hiXpf
>double kek

How do I reject someone?

Yeah, you were like "Hey we should stop talking indefinitely so we figure our lives out" and I didn't want that but figured you hated me so I just took it, and then you kept snapchatting me so I was like "fuck this guy" Also don't lie you've always hated me.

>you can't.

Best burger place?
>needs to know plz

Am good, nice to see you also what do you usually do on weekdays?

FIVE GUYS

vocaroo.com/i/s0ioT4hagwwA

Hope it isn't shit tbh

Changed strumming pattern during

But like, are you fucking rich or sumthin? I spent fucking 30 dollars at 5 guys for two people. Like omfg.

The truth hurts, but it'll be easier to just do it. Know that it will hurt them, and don't discredit how they will feel, but make it obvious you are about to say it, and then just be honest. It will hurt a lot less in the long run

Because.

Yikes, I'm not that picky when it comes to burgers. There's this one where I live that's pretty good, but can't say the name without giving away where I live. I like homemade burgers though.

Nothing, I pretty much do nothing all the time. Will watch youtube for a bit, play some video games, then stay up for ungodly amounts of time either on here or just dinking around the internet. Haven't gotten a call back for a job yet, but still just keeping applying.

snap again if you wish, your voice sounds like 2 people i know, and one of thems gotta be you since you recognized me

im putting together the pieces of this puzzle

Dang that voice switch holy shit

Do you have a discord? I unironically want to be your best friend kek.

How have you not recognized me you Mongoloid, I knew you hated me. If this gives it away, my first inclination when I heard your voice was "wow he still sounds like sans"

Anyway, I'm taking requests if anyone wants me to say anything. Or just ask me general stuff.

I have to go to class at 1pm so I should be fine to stay up a bit late.

I have a Steam account but no discord.

Sorry!

Dang, bummer. Now I'm singing pumped up kicks.

You have a Steam?

Do Nirvana

how are you OP? Feeling okay?

Were you the faggot doing voocaros request with a guitar a few week ago?

ah, yeah its you, i was pretty sure it was you but i remember you voice sounding more loli like

its gotten deeper, also im still waiting on what you thought about the mexican lady that screamed at me smfh

I don't believe so, no. This is the first time I've done this.

Yeah but has personal info on it.

Yes! It just got played, so I have it in my head. I can attempt poor singing request as well if I know the song, will help it out of my head!

Just tired. Life's been a shit show and a half lately, probably running on 3 hours of sleep a night. Also kek, you probably deserved it.

Well, that sucks.

Sing! C'mon!

I'm just sad nobody has asked me to say anything perverted.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pcSQ1Si6sR
R8 my gril voice.