Hi /b so last weekend, i had my first encounter with a penis. I'm 18...

hi /b so last weekend, i had my first encounter with a penis. I'm 18, nearly 19 and I've only now touched and sucked my first dick. He was super gentle and sweet and I told him it was my first time and he understood completely and even taught me how to do it. He kept offering to eat me out but I was like hell no I didnt come prepared. I blamed it on my period but i really just hadn't shaved and my cookie was not as pretty as I would've liked it to be. I'm seeing him this weekend again, this time I'm coming prepared. /b how the fuck do I prepare my vagina to be perfect?

depends on the guy, but at least trim, shave around the lips so thats smooth, you can leave a bit of hair above your pussy but thats about it. As for the rest just have a shower before you catch up with him and make sure you clean with ph balanced soap so your pussy just smells and tastes fresh.

you're asking us?

personally i love a freshly waxed pussy, but that might be a bit out there for a virgin, and who knows what the guy likes.

no one here knows anything about shaving vaginas

Use salt and pepper to make your pussy taste perfect

speak for yourself, i shaved one of my exes a few times, just be careful, take things slow, lots of foam, and like all shaving, first go with the grain, then go against to get a clean shave.

i plan on shaving completely bald. The thing is, I'm going to shop and go to a party for the night and then him and I will get to it. How do I freshen up right before? I went out and bought $30 worth of feminine products like spray, wipes, etc. I was thinking maybe I could wipe with some wipes, wipe with toilet paper so I dont have all the scented liquid on there, and then spray the lightest coat of spray on. Like a quick one sec spray and thats it. What do you think? Not sure if youre a guy or girl

This is only after sex, not really anything to do with oral, but please go pee after. Avoid the fuck out of urinary track infections and other potential problems.

well if youve both been to a party and you got your dance on, you'll be a little sweaty, as long as you washed properly before you head out it should be fine. A little bit of sweat isnt offensive. I wouldnt worry about spray and stuff, if he's going down there it can leave a bad taste. If you go to the toilet or something and pee, just rinse it with a bit of water, maybe some damp towel, that should get rid of the hint of piss smell/taste.

thank you user!!

Don't go overboard, or else he'll kinda just taste whatever you spray or put on. Just do around the area for scent and leave the rest for him. I don't usually actually stick my tongue in my gf's vagina, but when I do it doesn't taste like much if you keep good hygiene.

more pics!

>free tech support
Fuck

thank you for the tips!! wish me luck !

Good luck user,

oh and with shaving, i dont know how much experience you have, but as i mentioned above, always go with the grain first, then against to get the close shave, use lots of soap or foam or shaving oil or whatever you have to avoid getting razor burn, try to not go over the same place 50 times to get it just right, you'll end up aggravating the skin and turning it red.

I can't honestly tell if this is a troll thread or not.
But, as a guy who has been with lots of women, I can tell you, he wants your pussy. Girls often are all self-conscious like "ehrmagherd I can't let him down there I'm not 100% fresh" ..... as a guy, we still want to be down there so it's weird to have a girl say no.

Of course, a girl who has BV or is totally unwashed or something is gross. Yeah. But any guy with any experience is not going to make a girl feel bad for her natural body odor.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is just shower and wash normally a few hours before. When you get together, you should smell like your natural body. Not like soap... not like flowers or whatever feminine wipes you bought... just clean skin and a light body odor/pussy scent. That's the best.

/Actual guy advice.

good luck user :)

You're seriously over thinking this just trim and wash well, alao tits or gtfo dumb cunt

What this user said, guys like the natural smell. Especially when horny. When andude is horny they'll be into fucking gross ass shit, so a slightly sweaty pussy is just all the better.

That last line saved you so much faggot.

have u ever even seen a titty

shave it like this

thank you guys! seriously appreciate all the tips and advice, especially from actual guys.

LMAOOOO

np. have fun!

yeah im probably overthinking it. I spent $30 on feminine products just to get it right down there. Never been ate out by a guy, only girls but its been about 5 years since then. I even went a bought a cute bra & panty set from Victoria's Secret for this fucker

So would you if you ever have a first time. Too bad 26 and still a virgin huh :/

>won't post pics because it has a dick

awww, so sweet :). The most important thing to do during sex is to just try to be relaxed and willing to give things a go. As long as you are into it, you'll both have a good time.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? There are rules. You ignored them and the kucks followed suit. Fuck this seriously this site is ded.

i dont mind posting pics of myself, i just have internet friends who get on Sup Forums and rather not have them knowing its me. After all, this is anonymous. Lets keep it that way.

why is it so strange for someone to get on here and ask legitimate questions? I'm genuinely confused.

What rules did OP break?

hahaha your internet friends would recognise your tits? sounds like they are good friends ;)

>trap confirmed

its not, some people are just dicks, and hold the tits or gtfo too seriously. Tbh it mostly started when femanons would come on, say they were a femanon and expect everyone to fawn all over them because it was a girl on the internet.

thank you :) we wont be having sex this weekend, because I'm still a virgin, but I'm going to let him eat me out this time. But he was great with communication when I gave him head!! He taught me, gave me tips and tricks and overall was super sweet. He cuddled me the entire night after that.

Get it right bitch

Don't do it, losers just mad. Even if the post is "fake" what does giving legit advice hurt? Lol internet losers just butthurt. P.S. grats on almost 19 gf's bday was the other day, she just turned 19 :D

dawww, are you two going steady? so cute. heh i wish my first time was like that back in the day. Mine came when i was older than i wouldve liked, although it was in a 3some with 2 goth girls, so its not all bad.

Tell us about how other girls ate you out when you were 13.

As a guy the pic says it all. 110%.

Promise you he really won’t care lmao

tits or GTFO. all you loser fags are falling for this troll

Okay I'll admit that did sound faggy when I re-read it. But hey like more than 80% of this site is actual losers.

ooo hell yeah. But we're just talking for right now :) he just got out of a 2 yr relationship that was somewhat toxic. His gf broke up with him because she moved away from him. He told me hes down to get to know me, just take it easy on him since hes fresh out. We text everyday and if i dont reply for a while, he'll say something like "wya :((((" and he says "goodnight pretty girl" so im pretty sure hes into me :))

Including trap op

What would it take for you to allow him to cum inside you, no condom?

Why are you falling for such obvious bait

thank you! 19 came way too fast. And I was thinking the same thing. Even if i was a troll, what does it hurt to feed the troll. At the end of the day, everything remains anonymous and no one knows who is who so who the fuck cares if this is a troll thread or not (which its not i need genuine advice)

What every girl that doesn't show pic with pussy and a time stamp is a trap?

ahhh the blossoming of young love. I think im mellowing in my old age because it always makes me smile :). Sounds like he's into you. In my experience its usually the girls who play games, not the guys, but then ive always been pretty clear about my feelings for a girl :P

Isn't it obvious?

i dont really know because im not down for birth control, that shits fucked, and im not down for a baby at 18, that shits fucked too. So it would take A LOT to let him do that. Hes already came in my mouth and i swallowed because im a trooper

I haven't laughed this hard since my last business transaction!

I feel good to give advice that might help a person with a relocatable dillema even if roles are swapped. Oh no u got me I fed the troll!!11 Then the troll can be happy. It's just a win win. Update later to let us know if all went well :).

What kind of "tips and tricks" did he tell you? Inb4 "no teeth"

haha well thank you!! I appreciate it. And yeah definitely I'll update!! I'll just post the same picture some where around Monday. I'm staying the night with him Sat and spending the day with him on Sunday so either Sunday night or Monday I'll update! Thank you for the advice and being interested on how it goes :))

GF got implant, bonus to help stop terrible periods, but I still don't cum inside. Just too stressful to worry. I don't wear a condom anymore though. She still gets periods that suck for like 3 or 4 days, but it's a bit less frequent and is a nice precaution. If you want to know more I could ask gf but I'd feel weird since she doesn't use Sup Forums or know much about it. So it's like sharing personal info.

Well that was the first one lol. That was before I actually put my mouth on it though. He basically taught me how to jerk him off correctly in between sucking his dick. Basically twist a bit and go all the way up to the base. He also said kind of holding it down at the base and kind of pulling it towards the base feels really good too. But other than that, he said i was a natural. He said hes been with 11 girls total (hes 23) and I'm probably number 2 on his list of best head. He kept saying "are you sure this is your first time?"

have a good weekend!

post if dubs

hahahaha rule 1 when you are a guy is compliment a girl on her cocksucking skills if you ever want to get it again :P

Did you get wet while sucking him? What will you do if he asks to go inside you for a moment promising not to cum? (Is how I usually get to cum inside reluctant girls, b/c if I get inside them, their brain shuts down and their vagina takes over)

Oh no thats alright, you dont have to ask her!! I personally don't like the idea of birth control, it just fucks with womens body and I don't think its natural and I rather not risk the possibility of not being able to conceive in the future. I feel like why go through all that and all the trouble when he could just pull out and nut on you or in your mouth? I feel like thats so much more stress free and not much different from nutting inside you.

post anyways

*tip not base
sorry

I really do want to fuck him, because he was so gentle and sweet and I know he would be patient with me and teach me. But I just can't see myself giving up my virginity to him just yet. I just don't know him well enough yet. And I can't remember if I got wet or not. I didn't let him anywhere near my vagina because I did not come prepared. I also had toilet paper on my vagina (a lot of girls do this thing where they fold up toilet paper and stick it under their clit and kind of snuggle it into her hole as a way to stay dry from discharge, overflowing tampon, etc.) so I also had toilet paper down there that I should've taken out before I went to his bedroom because he did rub my vagina from the outside and I'm sure he felt it but I just blamed my period and said it was period products. He said "tampon?" i said yeah and he believed me. A tampon is inside of you, not on the outside like toilet paper. Boys are kinda dumb sometimes

Goddamnit boys, let the thread 404 already

Jesus your parents did raise a retard, nobody uses toilet paper for that. Look up "panty liner".

I'd still give the D to you though

i know what a fucking panty liner is, I'm a female. Toilet paper is just so much easier. Keeps things nice and dry. I rather not sit in a panty liner with my discharge every where feeling wet and moist all day. No thanks. Toilet paper keeps it right where it came out from so it doesnt get all over the place. And for all you know, I could look like this

Hey, actual man here. I'm pickier than a lot of guys when it comes to going down on a girl so here is my advice:

1. Shaving- Completely shaved is your best bet until you get more comfortable with trimming your pubic hair. DO NOT wax for the first time unless you have like a week before he'll see your pussy. You don't know how you're skin will react--I had a girlfriend bruise her skin that way. If you're going to shave, use a lot of shaving cream and absolutely don't listen to that urge women get to overdo it with the details. You ever seen a girl with fucked eyebrows because she couldn't stop herself from plucking because they didn't look even? Just imagine that with razor bumps. Also, shave as soon as you can; you want the most time possible between shaving and him seeing you.

2. Hygiene before- Take a hot bath, then shower with like normal. Use the shower head if you can. Absolutely avoid all the crazy wipes and sprays before hand--better to taste slightly sweaty than like chemicals. Also, unless you just weren't clean to begin with, any vaguely unpleasant taste will go away within a minute of him licking you. Guys with experience know that and expect it. Just rinse quickly with water then dry (DO NOT DRY WITH PAPER). Natural fragrance is fine, but seeing paper stuck to a vagina looks gross.

Hygiene after- Pee ASAP after sex. A guy probably won't eat you out after coming inside you or after you taste like a condom but if you want to be safe: take a shower after you pee. If you can't take a shower, use the sink to rinse gently. Using a small amount of hand sanitizer barely rubbed into your palm and gently dab the outside of your vagina, then splash with water again.

Hand sanitizer and a little water is the fastest and most certain way to get rid of surface-level body odor in an emergency.

God speed, femanon.

also I've talked to a few of my friends about this and about 4 out of 5 ive asked, they do the same thing so its really not as uncommon as you think. How the fuck would you know anyways you arent a girl

Smells like fish but taste like chicken.

It's just fucking common sense, toilet paper is nasty, you're lucky if you haven't gotten a UTI from it yet. (I mean, if you actually had done such a thing as blocking your vag with a bunch of TP, which you didn't)

oh its totally different, cumming inside feels soooo much better.

Good advice here. UTIs are Not Fun.

Speaking from my experience, it'll be awkward first 2 or 3 times. Then it gets better and now after a year and half it's super.

When did b turn into a bunch of beta cucks.

Keep crying about it, you've been doing it forever.

We know what to do

Well we need verify how you truly look down there. Theres only one way to do that. I suggest letting us see what your cookie currently looks like. In the event that you don't show it. I suggest going completely baby smooth as it just makes the pussy look clean and inviting. Make sure to wash with water don't add any extra stuff just water you want to have a nice watery vagina ph balanced (no odor). I still say let us see what it looks like right now and also lets see that clit nice and aroused and the level of wetness you achieve while aroused.

Also forgot to ask an important question to OP: What color is your pubic hair? If it's really light in color you can get away with a really gentle shave and should take advantage of that. Remember that guys aren't usually ignorant of things like what you're doing to maintain yourself (e.g.) shoving toilet paper in your panties...it's more like guys are not usually trying to embarrass a timid girl they want to fuck. That includes a guy pretending to believe shit like you're wearing a tampon on your clit so long as he knows he isn't going to humiliate you...because most guys are pretty sensitive to not embarrassing girls they like.

all these fucking fags in this thread its tits or gtfo sage goes in all fields

Two things.

One, you can't. Your vagina will always be a disgusting, smelly, filthy place, no matter what you do. You can wax it smooth, scrub it down with lava soap and an SOS pad, it's still not going to make a damn bit of difference.

Two, it doesn't matter. Once the dude has an erection and is presented with a fresh pussy to munch on, he's going to go to town on it regardless.

Vaginasensei here. None of these assholes don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Here's how you get that hole ready for the show.

First, head to the grocery store and buy some chicken stock, allspice and peppercorns (whole, not that ground horseshit that the jews use), a little nutmeg and clove, and some coarse sea salt. Coriander wouldn't hurt either. Next, head to the produce section and pick up a pineapple, a Fuji apple, an onion, and some sprigs of rosemary, dill, and thyme.

When you get home, mix together the chicken stock with some water (half and half), then add the seasonings. Boil & stir, then let it cool for a few hours. This is your vagina brine. Fashion a bowl by taping together some hygiene pads, pour the brine in, and affix the brine bowl diaper to your vagina using as much saran wrap as you have. Sit on your porch overnight to let the juices infuse with all the inside and outside magic.

The next morning, remove the brinevaginaunderwear. Dice up some pineapple and mix it in a small, microwaveable bowl with a halved onion, a halved apple, and a small amount of water. Microwave that shit for about 2 1/2 minutes. Then, and this is important, you're going to take a condom, poke a few needle-sized holes in it, and fit all of that (along with your herbs) inside of your vagina and let it stay there until you see him. It might be uncomfortable, but it will pay off in dividends.

When you're ready to fuck, excuse yourself to the restroom and remove your vagina aromatics. You'll be guaranteed to have the freshest, most delicious smelling vagina in all of the land. Extra bonus - you can save the fruits condom and bake him a delicious post-coitus ham afterwards.

Best of luck!

can confirm you are an oldfag and are right. She should be proud to show her virgin pussy and memorialize it here as a true femanon would instead. She gets free pussy support and we don't even get pussy with timestamp anywhere in this thread. I mean how the hell are we supposed to tell her what her boyfriend will think of her current pussy. It would be best for her to comply with this so not only does she not appear to be a weird fat weeb in role play right now but so that we can save her virgin pussy to our fap folders for science and research purposes. /b has already turned summer..