Im alone and quite fucked up. I'm sure there's already a few of em out there, but here's a new feels thread

Im alone and quite fucked up. I'm sure there's already a few of em out there, but here's a new feels thread
>im giving out endless (You)s
Btw, how amazing is this album Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcOWSibce0&t=2156s&index=118&list=PLuVWqnYCXPJafLicAFabhY0r0qdSSPDYu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1vO3zPsDY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMLTba1KFOY
youtube.com/watch?v=0uC7PbK-re8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello im joining this bootcamp thing and its pretty fucking hard
But you have to do 200 push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes. Do 20 chin ups and 1 mile run. After that is a written exam and I have to pass all of those things

im pretty nervous i have a a lot of time to train but still

It's my favorite album of the second half of the 90s

You know you're ready for this. You're prepared. Just think about how pumped up/relieved you'll be once you accomplish all that
Life has never been so niggery
Idiot abroad made me happy. I saw a cynical man (even if the guy was just a mostly fictional character) explore the world and deal with shit problems the same way I would
The Background is one of my favorite songs ever

Thanks for cozy

>alone and quite fucked up
why friend?

Spooky, listened to this album today at work while I was making veggie pasta. Sonic perfection 10/10

This is very true
Routine I guess. Saw a lot of family members die a couple years ago. Drinking helped soothe it. Now I'm getting fucked up

What a coincidence. Definitely in my top 10 albums ever

that's a hard one.

are you looking to feel better?

Hey man, wanna call on discord? I'm down to draw and talk about whatever and listen to some music.

Found this album because of OP, thank you. It’s great

I have been more lately. I guess drinking is the last thing I need to kick
Ordinarily I would but can't tonight. I appreciate the offer. Tell me what music you're listening to

You should start by fixing yourself. Start with what you know you can accomplish, just do, then see how you feel after that. You have to start somewhere internet stranger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcOWSibce0&t=2156s&index=118&list=PLuVWqnYCXPJafLicAFabhY0r0qdSSPDYu

what's motivating you to get better?

a certain genre you're looking for, as far as music goes?

What really sucks is most people have stories like this. Regret
Makes me happy I showed someone I great album

Oof, listening to some lowfi hip hop while I draw a poster. crwsox seaside is the song right now

forgot to mention, not my art lmao

Semi charmed life is literally about me.

Good advice. I just joined a gym and have goals in mind. Let's see how those work
Idk man. Not much is motivating me lately. And whatever album you think would be good to listen to

I was going to say, if that's yours you're amazing
You want something else to get you through this?

My artwork is pretty shit mate, I just draw girls that are cuter than I am and doodle things to make people happy. Also again, not my art- I just find it gorgeous

Something other than drugs and sex. Something with actual meaning I suppose. So yeah.

you're looking to feel better though? and acknowledge your drinking is a problem you're looking to solve?

Do you know where you wish to go with all of this?

you're free to share the artwork if you want to friend :^)

we won't bite

Here's a half assed poster I made tonight while I was feeling depresso, tbh I love drawing other girls- it kinda gives me a goal

You might not have the artistic ability to draw, but you can see beautiful in paintings. You have a great understanding of art

bumping thread

holy shit dude it's really good!

how did you learn to draw like that?
what pushed you to start drawing?

Top 3 album ever

I'm listening to it now, withholding judgment until it's over. Reminds me of that Yellowcard album One for the Kids. God damn, I never listened to the lyrics of semi charmed life, but I always loved that song, thanks OP. You want music, I can beam you over songs or albums from just about any genre. I'm working on becoming a DJ. Also good luck kicking alcohol. Honestly though it sounds like you're battling on two fronts depression and not knowing what to do with yourself. More leafy greens, clean eating, sunlight exposure, and working out should help with the first, but with the second you have to put your life into the focus of: you could be dead any day; there is no fear, so what would you do if you could get away with it? Cause you can if you want to badly enough. Ask yourself what's the coolest, funnest possible things you could do. Might take you a couple years but you'll figure it out.

I learned in martial arts class that it's not the people who beast out workouts on weekends that kick your butt. It's the people who work out every day, gradually increasing their strength, because that incremental gain tallies up much higher than the one you get if you only do your shit every so often. Stick with it dude.

I rant now
>fucking wiccan, practice witchcraft
>really hard to find people who actually understand this spirituality, including plenty of people who call themselves "witch"
>it's actually really important to me, it's my religion, not a fad or ego trip
>who is gonna understand

Oof, thank you! I grew up in a house where my parents shouted a lot, and I was never allowed to go outside- so I stayed in my room and drew. I never had friends, so I created my own as sad as that sounds. I dedicated everything to making sure I could create a fake world where people where happier than I was, especially with how rough my childhood had been.

Oh dear God, this.It's insane how many 13 year old emo chicks claim to be involved with wicca just because "omg it's so aesthetic"

I used to go to bed feeling proud but no matter how much work I do I don't feel so fulfilled.

my best friends dying and its certainly put a damper on things, but I just can't hit this moment of pride I used to have . I want to feel proud, strong, like I achieved something.

you interested in talking a bit more my man?

i'd love to get to know you, if you'd let me.

regardless, the work was really impressive. There's no doubt you're on to great places.

If you want, sure thing- I mean, I probably sound dramatic, I am a teenage girl, which automatically makes my opinion worthless on this website lmao- I reek of estrogen so it's probably not a good idea if you don't want feels

how old are ya?

errr, please don't get me banned- I'm 7 months from legal

that's quite alright. i'd love to talk either way

do you have a discord?

yeah! PBandSkellie#3145

#3415*****

How fucking new are you

Whaaaat? It can't be that bad, the most that's gonna happen is a few people messaging me

besides, nobody has yet- so I'm not too concerned

you're about to get a lot of messages user

surprisingly, only the original person has (: I'm happy

I'm nearing the end of the road it feels like. I'm alone, sick, painkiller/booze withdrawl, epilepsy isn't helping either. The only woman in my life only used me to get close to another guy...I even fucking failed at an hero'ing. Who and why decided that I'm the guy that gets shit on by everyone?

I wouldn't mind more people actually, I really like talking on the phone and meeting new friends

I'm in high school now and I've tried my hardest to find a gf. It's hard being ugly as fuck you know.

it's worse being attractive, but ruining girls and making them leave by being an alcohol. I can't even sleep at night anymore. And when I do I hope I don't wake up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

For all you sadbois out there

>it's worse being attractive
>ruining girls and making them leave by being an alcohol

Just givin ya shit.

I've had to lie to my friends about losing my v-card

everyone lied about that back in my day, sonny.

No ones gonna comment on the fucking lynx

what kind of martial arts do you do?

Bump

only if

I'm used to the depression I don't remember a time where I wasn't depressed, but how do you get over the emptiness. I don't feel anything anymore except sadness yet I can't even cry

This band and album sucks fam. I found the reason you're depressed.

Get a dog.

Just stay focused and work out.

You can be ugly, but you can't be fat and ugly.

I have 4 the only reason I haven't killed myself is to take care of my fucking pets.

The problem with depression is that it compresses the individual reality, untill it just the person and their problems.
The solution is to volunteer, start doing thing for others it will teach you to be less self vocused.

Purpose is one hell of a driving force.

Teach your dogs to compete and learn something new together. I'm slowly teaching my pups to chase and retrieve ducks so one day I hope to either successfully duck hunt or compete in the water sports with my dogs.

Animals are amazing, take advantage of unconditional love.

It's a positive thing having a pet, the problem is they don't talk back or give good advice.
Also know one seems to like good advice?

yeah feels, i just discovered this singer out of nowhere, he started out doing covers , was on x factor, hes now done a bunch of originals that are amazing, these 2 every time i hear them i will burst into tears...... like 8 times so far now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1vO3zPsDY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMLTba1KFOY

best male singer i have found in a long long time

What is a good band then

TaeKwonDo

Depressed people never take good advice
Your choosing to be depressed,deal with it.

The Knack
youtube.com/watch?v=0uC7PbK-re8
Dire Straits
Motley Crue
Daft Punk
Go back far enough in time to when artists were first starting out and you'll usually find good shit. Once they get super successful they tend to lose their grip on reality and start making shitty music.