A LUONG TOIME AGOA

A LUONG TOIME AGOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZS6bD3SpIvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WATCH IT CAINE

ISAWCHAPLAYIN WIT QUADS, DASIZEUFA TANJAREEN

So his whole profound revelation in this scene is that some men just want to watch the world burn, right? Well Alfred was the one that burned down the jungle, not the bandit.

Is Alfred trying to say that some men want to watch others go beyond their breaking point? To forgo society's morals and ethics in the pursuit of progress and results?

Yes.

In that case, is he saying it's wrong to do this? I'd say, no. Alfred heavily implies in his case that the ends justify the means. Why is not okay then for Batman to let go?

Alfred's whole story, and I guess his analogy between the Joker and Batman is akin to Heart of Darkness. In that, Marlow admires Kurtz for his drive and ability to do what others cannot, yet at the same time is terrified.

nah fool he means that the rubies weren't robbed for simple robbie rotten reasons

No.

The bandit stole the gems for no reason other than to fuck with the people who were trying to use them for trade. He just did it to watch the systems around him reel and try to deal with the wrench he had thrown at them.

Alfred and Co. used scorched earth to get him, showing that sometimes to accomplish your goal, you yourself have to go beyond your normal boundaries and make sacrifices. This came to fruition with Batman's proto-PRISM machine.

Like this post if you read this line in will smith's voice.

How the fuck does Alfred go from burning Bumese jungles and selling diamonds for huge dosh to being a lowly butler for an American family?

I'm sure that being the Wayne's valet in Gotham fucking City provides a six figure paycheck and a decent amount of adventure

Yes, this is clearly the point, and it's what makes it obvious that Christopher Nolan was not condoning warrantless wiretapping. Alfred has to destroy a forest to catch a criminal (obviously bad), Batman has to forego his and Fox's ethics to catch the Joker with the sonar system (therefore also bad).

>a six figure paycheck
what would he spend it on, his job 24/7 is whipping batmans ass

In case any plebs out there haven't seen this masterpiece: youtu.be/ZS6bD3SpIvk

Who is shitting up this board tonight?

>whipping batman's ass
A job I'd gladly do for free

What year was the last movie where he tried actually acting?

Bane?

How was this movie so good and the pinnacle of capeshit. While TDKR was mediocre most of the time.

Did Ledger's death really throw that much of a wrench into the production?

Massa Wayne, did I ever tell you about how once during the good old colonial times I've destroyed an entire eco-system and brought several rare species to extinction by burning down a forest, all just to catch a bandit who stole some tangerines? he was a good friend.

I don't get how burning the forest down got them to catch the bandit. Did they have so many men that they could station them all around the forest and wait for the bandit to come out? how did they even know that the bandit was inside the forest? did they check that there weren't other people there that they accidentally burned down?

Nolan is seriously the greatest hack of our time.

what is this dank new meme

>pinnacle of capeshit
>not spiderman 2

Massa Wayne, if you ever get stuck in a forest because a thief stole your tangerines, you must keep your composure, try to bend the mechanics, start a fire for example, burn down the forest

1968.. Or whenever Zulu came out

>some men just want to watch the world burn
>the bandit forced Alfred, a good guy, to burn down the forest in order to find him
>similarly the Joker forced Batman to break his own rule, thus destroying the world he created with the symbol of Batman

P O T T E R Y

BRAVO NOLAN