What's in "The Memo"?

What's in "The Memo"?

A whole shitload of stuff the Justice Dept and FBI don't want you to see.

Rumor is that it's evidence that the DNC conspired with the White House and the DOJ to illegally spy on a political opponent (Trump) in the middle of a presidential election.

Insanely big if true.

If true, it will be the biggest political scandal in U.S. history.

The Dems are shitting themselves. Schiff and his cohorts are trying everything under the sun to discredit the memo.

What's in it? Two weeks worth of ad revenue for Fox, CNN, and MSNBC, one week's worth for other news sources/onlines, a few articles for the shit tier.
I'm expecting nothing.

Nothing but theater. Why would the “news” just happen to break a few hours AFTER they reauthorizef 702?? It’s a summary of intelligence from months ago.

If it was that serious this thing would have stopped the 702 bill in it’s tracks.

We’re getting played in the 2018 election melodrama by the king of reality tv.

Fuck statism, fuck this wag the dog shit, and duck the Republican Party for stooping so low.

And definitely fuck the Dems. Holy shit we’re fucked.

Some cuck's opinion about a bunch of stuff that was kept classified so we can't read it and make up our own minds.

>I'm on a higher plane of existence than you guys because I don't like politics
We get it dipshit, you think that if don't choose a political side you are smarter than everyone else.

Another nail in the Democrats coffin

just partisan opinions from the Republicans which all them will believe and none of the Democrats will believe

More Devin Nunez blowing Trump propaganda. Heavily edited to leave out things Republicans don't like and crafted to fit the narrative of the deep state that Trump believes in. Just came out tonight that Nunez made additional edits--and remember, this is the guy who claimed he obtained "top secret info"...which was crafted for him by the white house. Nigga actually ran into the White House and got the info, then ran out and claimed he found it on his own.

It's the foundation for Trump firing Rosenstein to stop the Mueller investigation. I hope he does it; bring on the obstruction of justice and constitutional crisis! Also Nunez has been the biggest obstructionist in the house investigation; his words and documents are about as credible as Trump being innocent of money laundering, obstruction of justice, and collusion.

need milk

>want you to see
what Trump and co. wants you to see

Fuck you faggot. It’s not a pissing contest. I’m only saying that this whole situation is fucked up beyond my imagination.

I’ve invested a lot of my life into government including my degree and my career. It’s always been a joke but now it’s nothing but a fucking circus.

And your obviously one of the clowns. So you can fuck right off fagorama.

FBI bad

Russia good

sure kid

nowhere did he say that. you have autism.

another weak attempt at misdirection

None of your fucking business you Antifa wannabe queer.

>queer.

I'm pretty sure it looks like this.

comments about how good your mom is in bed

>What's in "The Memo"?

>01/2013 - Carter Page begins working for Russia as a spy giving them energy documents
>??/2014 - FBI begins monitoring Carter Page transactions with Russian spy ring under FISA act
>01/2015 - FBI busts Russian spy ring
>03/2016 - Trump campaign hires Carter Page, who has little campaign or foreign policy experience
>??/2016 - FBI gets FISA warrant to see if previously-busted for spying Carter Page is spying again
>09/2016 - Kellyanne Conway denies Carter Page is part of Trump campaign
>09/2016 - Carter Page lies to FBI about Russian contacts through Trump campaign
>01/2018 - Devin Nunes writes memo implying FISA warrant against Page was done for political not security reasons
>01/2018 - Entire right-wing media has collective shit-fit wondering why Page was surveilled, not why Trump campaign hired a Russian spy

Basically the entire Trump/Russia defense in a nutshell. Ignore what we did, blame the people investigating what we did.

This

It'll be about as ""revealing"" as the Snowden leaks.
>the FBI leans left and doesn't like Trump
>certain agents have explicitly stated that they want to bring him down
>there will be no evidence of blatant corruption, and the Republicans will report on this fact with maximum spin

The Trump Defense:
>My campaign had nothing to do with Russiar! And the FBI is corrupt for monitoring our communications with them!!!

Evidence that Christian Scientologists infiltrated the NIH in the 1970s to destroy studies showing cancer immunity in the children of tween parents and of incestuous sibling parents in order to preserve morality and decency at the cost of 600,000 lives a year to cancer.
The memo reveals their plans to silence any future researchers who try to publish the cure for cancer.

Evidence that the DNC conspired with Hillary Clinton to fuck Democracy and subvert Bernie Sanders

The secret cloud location the Donald and Ivanka sex video is hosted on