Is it real my friend getting fucked up by them need serious help

Is it real my friend getting fucked up by them need serious help

help

Just remember everything is relative

Don't listen to this faggot. This only applies to faggots who think like this faggot.

what?explain

>Is it real
I'm going to take a WILD fucking guess here and assume you're referring to the illuminati or something similar.

If that's the case, your friend is probably schiz or retarded. Very likely a combination of both.

What do you need to know?

the actual shit is. He went to some insta page of illuminati and seen shit there like their ritual and opposition of god. then he commented this is tottally wrong.then he got a weird dream just last night and started getting follow requests from them and are constantly telling himto join illuminati.and been manipulating him letting him see pics of rich faggot and man surrounded with pussies.

His own inquities shall take the wicked himself and he shall be holden by the cords of his own sins.
He shall die without instruction and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

This is Baphomet, nothing to do with the Illuminati, Baphomet was used in rites by the Knights Templar.
It is not a representation of Satan or anything Satanic at all, Baphomet's pose is the most mystical thing about him, he is simultaneously pointing to the dark moon and also to the lit.

Look, all you guys are retards and don't understand the simplest of things so why don't you just fuck off with the Illuminati bullshit.

Yeah man, the illuminati have an instagram. Totally legit. Did you hear their mixtape they just released? Shit was litty

Do you know what schizophrenia is?

so, you are saying your friend gets pressure from an instagram account of „illuminatis“ and this gets to him?
well honestly, your friend deserves it.
if i were you i‘d help him.
go one step further, as it‘s your friend:
sign him up at COS. it’s the best place for people like him.

Nice redundancy

there tryin to make him one by showing rich guys and then guys who partying wit girls.

satanism is just like any other religion, dw about it

>It is not a representation of Satan or anything Satanic at all
Except, you know, in Satanism where his sigil is used all over the fucking place.

>satanism is just like any other religion
Except it's non-theistic and very much non-dogmatic.

>not satanic
>literally the goat of mendez

really, fill this void by giving him a sense.
did you know that you only use 10% of your brain potential. the COS will help you get smarter, healthier, and better.
also, when you drive past an accident, you just know, that you are the only person here who can make a difference!

depends on the branch

Yeah, I'm not part of that LaVeyan branch with magic spells and shit. Satanic Temple. Be cool to people and do the right thing despite what the law and the rules say. That's what it boils down to.

>did you know that you only use 10% of your brain potential
No, I did not know that. Because it's not true.

if you would have read the book you would know that lavey doesnt believe in the spells,
he did them because humans need rituals to feel good. cant remember 100% but i think he called it intellectual vaccum or something

ron hubbard said so you moron

I don't give a shit what Harry Potter's friend said.

HUBBARD NOT HOWARD.

Whoops, my bad. Don't lose your hat, Skippy.

may xenu be with you