Am I the only guy here who hates eating pussy...

Am I the only guy here who hates eating pussy? I never do it but that makes some girls upset so how can I learn to enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont breath through ya nose.

Might as well admit you're a faggot user

My first time eating pussy it smelled so fuckin bad

Tell her to eat a fucking salad.
Really. The smell will be tons better including taste. Whenever I went down on a girl that's chubbier or bigger and she didn't really eat too well, that shit was terrible to smell and made me want to puke before I could even put my tongue near it.
But whenever I went down on a girl that was skinny or, better yet, fit she tasted fucking delicious and hardly any smell. Could go on for hours on end

Me too user only did it for like 2 minutes had to back out,but the second time i ate pussy it was amazing good and clean. Then as the years went by i started to really enjoy it and still do

If it smells tell her to take a fucking shower. If it still smells find a less-used pussy.

It's not the greatest thing in the world, but if I'm going to expect her to suck me off, the least I can do is tongue a little clit now and again. Reciprocity.

I Love eating pussy. On the other side, I'm only familiar with my girlfriends pussy and she keeps her pretty clean and nice tasting

Idk about other braods

op is a fag.
prob doesn't suck dick either.
you are fag op.

No vaginas are pretty gross. I'm not saying that in a way that I don't get aroused by them because I do. Its just the wetness the fact you put your own sick in her and she bleeds among other discharge

You are a gag for eating her out. You like sticking your mouth where your dick ads been?

A nice clean pussy is delicious, how do you not like eating it, have they been rancid or foul smelling/tasting to you? What made you hate them?

>She bleeds

That's not normal unless she's on the rag or a virgin you cunt

Why is it clean? Have you not stuck your dick inside her?
The fact she bleeds and clumps of blood come out absolutely make me ill. Yea I'm not doing it when she's on rag but its pretty fucking disgusting also there are other discharges

First name of person in photo?

Its funny but I think its almost all diet provided they aren't a huge lardass. I had a girlfriend who was vegetarian so wouldn't eat meat but eat healthy she had salad quiche and no fast food or soft drink ever only water. She didn't exercise tho and looked about the same weight as ops girl except with a nicer pussy and I swear to god her pussy tasted like heaven just slightly tangy like light vinegar I could of ate it for hours it actually tasted good and was a massive turn on. So I think diet must have alot to do with it.

Your own bacteria won't cause you to become ill you faggot.

So you are okay with sucking your own dick faggot?

Probably depends on the girl. Girls who take care of themselves and keep their body clean are probably better for cunnilingus. I ate a girl out a couple of times but it smelled bad like a mix of urine and cigarettes. She was a smoker which was probably why it was like that. I guess I just learned to ignore it. She didn't shower much and slept around a lot which quite literally qualified her as a dirty whore. I guess boredom got to me and let my guard down to where I ended up sleeping with a slut even though I knew how repulsed I am by them. Maybe I was just curious to know about sex and how it feels. Either way she ended up leaving and I didn't really get bent out of shape about it because I only did it for curiosity's sake. Made me feel dirty the whole time though. After discovering how she is the type to sleep with random men the day she first meets them it really made me feel like a dirt bag. Oh well. What's done is done and I can't change that. I guess my only option would be to enter an alternate plane of existence where I didn't fool around with her, murder the other me existing in this parallel universe, and take his place and forever be a doppelganger to myself living the lie of not sleeping with a whore when in truth I did the deed in an alternate dimension/reality that I abandoned.

>being afraid of pussy because you stuck your dick inside her sometime
>being afraid of pussy because she bleeds out there once in a blue moon

i can tell who will be cucked in this thread by these signs. i mean i draw the line at licking pussy after i dropped a load into her, but besides that, grow a pair

a small tip in case odor is the issue. before you tongue her, lick your fingers and finger her for a while using your own saliva. when you finally go down there the taste and odor will be way milder if not gone altogether.

Even if she showered recently this always helps

You still do dummy do you lick your onahole faggots? Seriously you are looking your own dick when you fuck her sum dum

If i was able to I would, and you would too.

so if she sucks my dick after i fucked her she's a fag too? wtf kind of backwards retard logic is this

get the fuck out of my Sup Forums

You are kissing her on the mouth she has your dick juice on her lips you fucking fag

Of course diet matters. There's fluids secreting from the vagoo when she turned on.

If a girl is relatively healthy she will not really taste like much, maybe a little sour at first but that's because there's a high ph level to kill bacteria and shit. The smell should be a healthy musk, pheromone smell, you know that good kind of sweat smell.

If it doesn't smell like a turned on woman and doesn't taste like strong vinegar she's healthy and good to go.

Also, going down on randoms is a gamble but get a gf and it gets better every time.

your b? lol bud ive been here since spring 2016 newfag

Not even salad. If she specifically avoids things with strong acid content, onions and garlic, then eats things like Pineapple, yogurt, fruit and drinks decent amounts of water the day before or the day of smashing, she will taste good, smell like nothing, or even taste semi sweet. I don’t see why girls dont do that more often t’s really not hard.

You clearly eat out fat chicks.

Pro tip: if she tastes/smells bad and expects you to go down in her, make her stick a finger in and taste it too, chances are she’ll be more willing to change her diet to accommodate for that, there’s many ways to make it taste better

>Am I the only guy here who hates eating pussy?

No, there are plenty of fags in the world.

it's your own dick you retarded faggot you can't be homosexual with yourself

Calls people out for being new to a board that has been around since 2003, has only been here since 2016 himself.

>yesterday
>be me
>gf and I get hot and heavy.
>flip off the lights
>start the 69 process
>start eating the pussy.
>slip 1 finger from each hand in it and pull it apart
she loves that gaping shit.
>minutes later
>start tasting something bitter
>everything gets really wet
>bitter changes to irony
>get a mouthful of suspicious liquid, trickles down my throat.
sumtingwong.jpg
>"I-i cant do this anymore"
>flip on the light
>blood everywhere.
>Her: Super embarrassed and ashamed.
>Me: Playing damage control with blood all over my face/mouth/hands.

Tl;dr: I got waterboarded with period blood during sex

yea right

>voluntary waterboarding

congrats, you've earned your red wings. Now she has to swallow every time no complaints.

You people are fucking retarded. Diet has nearly nothing to do with how a cunt smells. It’s genetics, it’s cleanliness, and it’s her ph. Odor is caused by bacteria and pussy’s are ecosystems like aquariums. Anytime her ph is off balance and the ratio between good bacteria to bad is off there’s going to be odor. STD’s like chlamydia also cause odor, because it’s essentially a bacterial infection. If the pussy is really stank the bitch needs to see a doctor. Otherwise she should clean herself thoroughly and she’s taking care of her cunt there shouldn’t be much if any smell.

Hahahaha I had that hadden to me once. Yeah, that is actually awful. Besides that I love eating pussy though

this is an imgur of the slut in the OP. so fine and dat pussy

imgur a/ovvJo

u need to get with a girl who stays clean

>"imgur a/ovvJo"
Leads nowhere even with everything added in.
reply with just the last part "/xxxxxx"

Why is that the case? I had the same experience. Every thin girl I went down on tasted and smelled fine but then every other chubby girl I did that it smelled awful and tasted terrible. They also had similar diets so it might be genetics or something

Dude

If it's an acceptable substitute, build up your fingering game - I generally stick to that, and don't get complaints. If you are really wanting to eat her out, shaping your tongue to a point and using that can help avoid getting wetness around your mouth, which is generally my only gripe. Keeping any facial hair shaved can reduce that annoyance as well. As for other concerns, your girl's diet can affect her taste, but good luck there on figuring out what and getting her to eat it - maybe try cooking dinner with whatever it is beforehand? If all else fails, focusing on her pleasure can negate just about any aggravations you run into, in my opinion. It also makes you better at hitting sweet spots on her, which then means she enjoys it more, which means more signals... It's a beautiful, vicious cycle.

Its not the op girl, but def leads to something

Yeah I'm a retard.

because they can't clean it properly. I know your not meant to clean the inside but some girls don't go near it in the shower, they just let the water run down on it. if she's fat then bacteria, dirt, sweat etc get trapped in the folds

K E K
E
K

Clean em up before you go down.

My girls pussy has a pleasurable flavor to it and I don't mind but it wasn't like that at first, took me a while to frequently go down on her. Previous to her I had gone down on maybe 2-3 women of the 15 I fucked. Flavor is developed though, 18 year olds still taste like pee in my experience.

my bad here

m.imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

Learn not to be gay

>pleasurable flavor

How to spot the virgin.