Does anyone else think that anime is warping their sense of what's attractive and what's not...

Does anyone else think that anime is warping their sense of what's attractive and what's not? I've dated girls that I thought were pretty hot but after marathoning anime for a week straight I feel like those same girls are now incredibly ugly and nasty and I've started fapping to more hentai than ever. Should anime be cut out of your life or be consumed in moderation to make sure that your standards for women don't skyrocket? Discuss.

Anime definetly warped my view of attractiveness. I am no longer attracted to real people whatsoever

I have to take periodic breaks in-between because I start thinking all the girls around me are shit and I lose out on getting laid because of it. I'm going to the military pretty soon and I'm thinking of trying to get stationed in Japan and nailing some Japanese girls via tinder to satisfy my curiosity. Speaking of, going on your local tinder and looking at tinder in Japan is like looking through a portal to an alternate dimension.

I'm not sure.
I dunno if the reason I like certain bodytype it's because anime influenced me or I like anime girls because they just happen to have the bodytipe I like.
You know, modest chest and nice hips with round belly.

> checked
Depends on which influenced you the most earlier on I guess. I can say that now after consuming a fuckton of anime content I compare real girls to anime girls and it's getting bad

There is so much fucking autism in this thread wtf

Anime influenced this entire website so just the fact that you're using it and posting means you're also autistic

I spent my early teens as a "normal" person with videogames and such.
I started watching anime at like 16or so. I think it's both but...
I certainly love loli body type buuuut at the same time I've always liked 8-ish year olds. Like.. even at 15 with almost 0 knoledge of anime or lolis or such things

Yes. I watched so much loli trash that only lolis arouse me now. Not real kids, just cartoon ones. My parents thankfully think I'm gay and I just let them believe that. Probably easier that way.

I was mostly just referring to the average ambiguous-aged high school anime girl everyone thinks about but I guess loli counts too. In your case you being a pedophile probably helped you to appreciate anime more since 90% of anime nowadays has some sort of loli character
> pic related

ravioli ravioli I want to fuck a dragon loli

i havent gotten that far but loli is pretty solid in my book of shit i fap to on a daily basis and anime like monogatari and shit has helped to make me like more of it

Have a sexy snail.

im a bee guy myself

Fine

How did my fucking thread get derailed into a loli thread this quickly?

It just sort of happened. Sorry about that

Feel free to contribute more Shinobu and Karen though

Not much Karen. I'm a Nadeko fan mostly.

I dunno if a 13yr old can be called a pedo. It's fitting now I'm 23.
I just feel I didn't grew up from that.
So... yeah you are right. There is a lot of loli but I do like girls my age but I always look for smol girls.
The smaller the better. I grew up surrounded by kids all the time.
It was just natural I think. I've seen some stuff

Yes. Same. I dont find 3d attractive anymore, i remember my gf was amused cause of this fact.

Koma-chan is pretty sexy

Nadeko is also acceptable
I'm more into petite girls, but I hate the shy archetype. I don't mind if they're innocent but having an easily fired-up personality is what I look for the most. Sucks when a girl agrees with you all the time. Sauce on that loli by the way

That loli is from Non Non Biyori. Agree, I like a girl that has can say what she wants.

Christ, monogatari really is a loli anime when you get down to it. I mean, nise is worse about it than bake was but still just weird to think about. I love monogatari and I also love loli but I don't expect to see loli incest while watching a really good anime

It really is at times. Koyomi is a pimp.

I think he was closest to nailing Karen and I like to believe he still did after that episode where they get caught by his other sister

Personally, I find humans disgusting and I kind of just want our species to go extinct already. However, there was a time when I didnt think like that and was somewhat attracted to girls, but it was mostly this one girl who I found really nice.

Over the years I have tried to find love a few times, and sometimes I didnt like them, and there was one girl I put everything behind me to be with. Everything, and she tore my heart out like it was made of paper. She got with someone shortly after and did the same to him.

Ever since, I have just been emotionally dead to the idea of love and 3d girls. I will stick with the 2ds that cant hurt you like that.

Fair and autistic sentiment, I'm almost there
Human extinction is nice but consider that if we were to disappear the world would likely be rendered uninhabitable by all life with all that we've built (nuclear plants, toxic waste, etc.)

I think he would have gone all the way with her is Tsuhiki hadn't of walked in. Then again, he might be nailing her on the side. Maybe both sisters, bat, and crab.

...I don't remember that episode. I think I need to rewatch. You're correct though

I like a girl that pushes me to do stuff since I am so shy.
I like them being like that but not bulgar.
I must admit that anime has set the bar pretty hard there. Only 1gf was able to reach it. She wasn't loli btw.

I just feel girls are getting worse with all the twerking and trying to be more male.

I still haven't finished Owarimonogatari Season 2.

A rewatch might be in order.

>anime influenced this entire website

Theres also alot of fags here that beat it to children, but you wouldn’t say “child fucking influenced this website”

Only real men know that 3d and 2d women can't be compared. 2D women only exist in the upper echelons of heaven.

that literally doesnt change the fact that the first board that was made after Sup Forums was Sup Forums and that the site was originally made for anime-oriented discussion

>4 ((((chan))))
>not influenced by anime

Hachikuji is one of my favorites. Along with Karen and Tsukihi

REEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Yes OP, I have similar experiences. Never would I have thought lolis were attractive, don't get me wrong, there are some hot women out there but lolis are just too much

Nice another loli added to my collection

because /b things