Anyone got a legit credit card so I can make a free trial Netflix account real quick

Anyone got a legit credit card so I can make a free trial Netflix account real quick

Other urls found in this thread:

ccardgenerator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use a card number generator. If you generate the valid format they don't check.

yeah, sure. let me just go and get it

I'm making an account from phone and both iTunes and PayPal aren't accepting anything I use even 2 real ones I had are declined cause I used last year

Do i gotta do this on computer

ccardgenerator.com/

your welcome.

Give you a hint, you can do this forever.

is this pic u if so timestamp

alright lemme try

Well I tried like 10 and none worked

At this point its just making up excuses

thier system is trying so hard to not let me get free trail holy shit

Damn it i just wanna watch some Black Mirror again I watched it July 2017 now all the sudden its popular

Use a free streaming site, pirate. The former offers an unlimited selection, at the cost of buffer or quality. In that case, pirate. Let the torrent run while you're away at work (you probably don't work though, if you can't afford Netflix). In that case, ask your parents, not like you'd be disobeying your image. Why Netlfix anyway? They only have shit-tier shows and barely any movies are worth a dime. Go pirate Manhunter and enjoy a good film, with proper acting and directing.

Just download Showbox

How hard is it to get 8$. Stupid broke ass underage faggot.

is that OC?

wat dat

*$13

user watch black mirror w me ob rabb.it (^: making throw away kik acct just for u.

@throwaway093873

This board isnt for underage nigglets

Fuck off

K

I don't got time for that man just wanna watch it on netflix

If you've got an android or a PC, you can download the Showbox apk.

If you're installing it on Windows, download Bluestacks first (an android emulator), then open a browser in Bluestacks and download it as you would normally.

Google it