Clerks
Hostel
The Man Who Wasn't There
American Movie
Body Double
Obsession

>pic unrelated

>that pic
Are all women that fucking clueless? I really don't think I could spend time around that

Huehue

yeah, probably. she walked into a spencers/hot topic and bought all the NEEEEEERRRDDD shit. if i got this gift from my gf i wud be mad triggered, but thats probably why i don't have a gf
>dope ass pixel sunglasses
fucking kill yourself

At least they have each other. I'm too acoustic for this level of intimacy.

>all the virgin nerds ITT shitting on the gifts while not realizing that they will NEVER have someone spend so much time and effort trying to figure out a perfect gift for them because no one will EVER love them as this girls loves her bf

I hate consumers. Why the fuck did they think they needed to broadcast their mundane fucking lifes to the world? Congrats, we get it you are "nerdy". Because for some reason that's the cool thing to be nowadays. Honestly I wish every single person who owned any pop! figure just dropped dead tomorrow. Nothin personnel kid.

But user, I have a glow in the dark Lo-Pan POP , and an Emperor Ming POP. You don't really mean it do you?

Spoken like a true virgin, good job.

You are angry, angry because they have a happy relationship while you sit on your computer in a dark room all day, everyday. You sad, sad man.

I have never received a gift that thoughtful and haven't had any in the last 6 years.

my gf knows I'd make her return any tat like that she bought me since I'm not a redditor

he's 28 not 9, the cheap corny gifts don't matter

>As a gift to my significant other I will provide them material goods that revolve around pop-culture, while also sharing this very shallow and impersonal gift with hundreds of random strangers
>The kind of gift that looks thoughtful and personal on the surface but if you spend more than a minute thinking about it you realise how meaningless it really is

Says a lot about their relationship, really

The point is how much time and and thought went into it, not the overall quality of the gifts

>that second to last pic
ITZ ONLY SMELLZ

this. pop vynl figures are fucking cancer. theyre so god damn fucking ugly too. WHY do people buy these things.. theyll never fucking go away either. they just keep making motherfucking more and more and more and more

this is a lot of projection even for a film board

My point was that she worked so hard, but the result was so far from...anything that proves you know the person. Like, no one wants any of that shit. I don't know man, it just bums me out

He could be just as shallow as the gifts indicate. Also if this was me I would be grateful af because the effort put into it (even though the actual gifts digust me)

Why do girls do things like this? Take photos of their """"cute""" gift ideas and post them online even though it's shit. My brother's gf did the exact same thing but at least her gifts were better. I swear to god everyone is stupid except me.

>He could be just as shallow as the gifts indicate
Now that I think about it, that actually is possible. Maybe the gifts don't feel personal because he has no personality

Instinctual need of 'not like other girls' syndrome, in this case, showing everyone how thoughtful she is

>He could be just as shallow as the gifts indicate

A guy with an eyebrow piercing?

>your gf will never make food for you

ITT

REEEEEE I'LL NEVER GET GIFTS FROM A GIRL REEEEEEEEEE

>le geek couples
>le gamer couples
>le awkward couples xD
The fact that this exists saddens me. The fact that people base their relationships on shallow ass shit that they do on their free time is degeneracy to it's core. Every time I see someone who willingly puts up with this facade makes me realize that I'm no longer looking at a human being and I'm in fact looking at a human variant of a golden retriever. Someone who with no personality or free thought of their own and just retrieves and regurgitates whatever they are supposed to like. It's absolutely disgusting.

The quality of the gifts doesn't matter to me. The part that gives me pause is the fact that she made this image. "Look what a great, geeky gf I am buying my geeky bf all these geeky gifts. And aren't I so quirky, too? Lol potato."
I've known people who'll make a big grandiose gesture when they get the urge, just because it gets them attention. But if you genuinely need help with something inconvenient, they're nowhere to be found.
Shitty gifts are no big deal, but when giving the gifts is just a means to garner attention, you know you've got a real winner.

>I swear to god everyone is stupid except me.

Castaway on the moon

>acoustic

Goddamn, you are one sad man.

I feel sick... we did you show me that image op?

Tru

entry level scum

we did you show me that post user?

this thread

I am a super fat neet and I am not joking when I say that if a 10/10 qt 3.14 did this cringey shit to me, I'd dump her so fucking fast. I have a strict "no meme" policy for any relationship, whether it'd be romantic or not.

fuck off m8

go somewhere else to feel better about your bargain bin gf

if you aren't a neckbeard you don't belong on Sup Forums in the first place

She made him his favorite dessert...

But he is a redditor, so what's your point?

My girlfriend hasn't spent nearly as much money in gifts as that woman. Yet I'm so fucking happy she hasn't done shit like this. It would be so hard not to cringe in front of her. Having to accept each of these shitty "geek" gifts and faking a reaction would be torture. I'm much happier with a simple, inexpensive gift that actually has some meaning. But considering how stupid the guy looks on the picture, he probably loved it so that's okay. As some others have said, it seems it's just that they don't have a personality, that's all.

This. The whole thing may be sickening but it's highly likely he loved it all because he can stand to spend more than ten seconds with her to begin with. I mean just look at the nigger's face.

Great television and film thread you faggots.

Wow, you really are one sad sack of shit. I'd recommend killing yourself.

>if you aren't a neckbeard you don't belong on Sup Forums in the first place
You do know not everyone here is a neckbeard autist virgin like you, right?