Possible to summon crossroad demon? If so, how do you do it?

Possible to summon crossroad demon? If so, how do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyextra.com/period/victorian/why-were-suicides-supposed-to-be-buried-at-crossroads/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of the demons exist inside you and without you, they come to you if they wish. They choose you. If you try to conjure them up all willy-nilly and without respect they will either not show or you put a target on your head to be fucked with.
Do some more research and you can achieve what you're looking for, in a safe manner.

You have to post a video of your mom fucking a dog (not hard, it's a frequent event) and then you have to spin around 3 times

Wait, demons exist?! Holy fucking shit that's insane dude, ayylmao

Aye, indeed. Have fun, the only real threat is what it can do to your mind.
It's all in your head, you just have no idea how big the mind is

100 gallons of blood
1 tiny bag
1 small, not necessarily lit candle

I am the devil, and so can you!

Okay, brb. Gonna open up a summoning portal
I knew that my hours as warlock in wow werent miss spent

Well for starters it has to be a location they used to bury suicide victims at. The old tradition was that they would bury them so their ghosts couldn't find their way home. This was especially true of pregnant woman who killed themselves. They would have the baby cut out, then they'd be tied to horses and dragged through town or worse before being staked into the ground at a crossroads. This isn't true of America as far as I can discern. So step one, be English.

Sorry to disappoint.

first, you have to have something worth giving. otherwise every shit person on earth would be the best blues guitarist of all time.

You have a very logical point actually

your friendly neighborhood insane asylum and our the oldest guy in a prison who has a tragic twist of fate back story.

Demons don't exist faggot

historyextra.com/period/victorian/why-were-suicides-supposed-to-be-buried-at-crossroads/

So it needs to be a burial site. Unconsecrated ground where people where troubled people were buried without religious rights. This is what makes it so special place. Another place to consider would be a mass grave due to a war crime. Unholy ground. If you live in Europe think Holocaust.

You gotta find Mankrik's wife first.

>vial of your blood
>dirt from either a grave of someone you are related to or taken from near your home, close to the front door as possible
>maple box, about 4x6x8 preferable handmade with iron nails, NOT galvanized steel
>put stuff in box
>write your name on a piece of parchment (not paper) and burn it
>place ashes in box
>bury at crossroads, longways west-east
>midnight on a full moon, obviously
>must have clear view of the moon at all times. If clouds cover it 100% at any tiem abort and try again in a month
>return immediately before the next thunderstorm
good luck, retard. Don't damn a relative you liked.

What? No. You have to dig up a suicide, and put a box in it's hands.

Don't fuck with ANY demon.
Seriously.

Any alternative to a crossroad?

that's European shit. American devil rituals that give you blues guitar skills are like I said.

Sadly its the only way I can even get hard now :(

what is your goal?

>miss spent
But apparently the hours in English class were indeed misspent.

is this shit legit? some of you guys sound like you know what you're talking about

More importantly, how do I summon one of these?

You must feel really good about yourself that you had to go out of your way and point out a mistake in a fashional and quirky way

Of course, you can do it anywhere. Just make sure you cast your circle correctly and have all the proper tools and seal of the specific demon you want to converse with inscribed properly.

it's more complicated than yes or no

>fashional

Rituals are fairly common among today's youth.

can you elaborate at all? I'm not OP btw. but I'm intrigued
forreal?

>expose the music industry
How do you think it got so bad in the first place? That's literally one of the terms of the deal. You either play the game and keep your mouth shut or you "OD" or "suicide" at 27.

did he get b&?

Occultism is mainly just shifting odds slightly in your favor. It's like if two possibilities have a 50/50 shot of happening, a proper ritual can shift that to more like 60/40. This is multiplied with more practicioners acting toward the same goal. And demons are a very complicated question as well.

devil got him

Bring whatever you want skill in to the crossroads at midnight every night at about 11 and stay until dawn for like a month straight, don't skip a day, be late or leave early.

The man in black will show up and you should hand him the object. He'll do some sort of maintenance on it, tune a guitar, oil a gun, you get the idea, then he'll return it.

From then on you'll start to see incredible improvement with that skill.

That's what they say anyway. It isn't a demon, by the way and the deal costs nothing. It's just hoodoo folklore and he was never a demon or demanding of any payment in their stories.

If you are truly willing to make a deal, the crossroad demon will find you. You just have to find a crossroad in a really remote spot that is ironically near certain "superstitious" cultures. The demon usually appears as a curious motorist who stops where you are and strikes up a really friendly conversation. It actually depends on you and the nearby cultures. They blend in really well when manifesting.

Play godly blues, become famous, expose music industry, and just really want to play godly blues and whatever i want.

fuckkkkk. sounds interesting as hell. any tips on learning more about this? just go to /x/ probably
fucking hell he got the hammer within seconds after saying he wanted to expose the music industry

Then why do you think I'm here?

they are like paths of God. enjoy the dark existential feelings and dreams that working with these 'currents of life with supernatural flavor' brings.

Watch supernatural you'll learn everything on croad demons

Thanks everyone that seriously replied by the way

You're welcome. Word the agreement well.

Blues is easy af. Lots of E's and 7 chords, hammer that pinky and ring finger, pop your bar chords for that sweet wawa, fuck bitches.

t. I play blues when I'm feeling lazy

/x/ has been getting worse and worse since it began. If you know how to filter through the shit on Sup Forums in general it should be fine to start.

Because your hoe of a mom couldn't afford a condom

thanks bro

Can you explain what a circle is?

Nah i want to play my soul out with blues, like just i dont know cant really explain let my soul talk in music

the devil comes in the form of fast dopamine

Don't fuck with demons op. Just don't .
I used to speak to one when I was a kid . I have not said it's name in years, but I would write it everywhere and on little pieces of paper and leave them hidden in places.
It started off as sort of an inaginary friend but it turned into much more . I became obsessed with it , and it's name. I also had really bad bouts of sleep walking . I think at night it would possess my body and just walk or stand still in my room.
I realized that it was not healthy so I forced myself to stop saying and writing it's name. But I would then randomly find the little pieces of paper where I would write his name. And the sleep walking would continue . Even after years of not living at my parents home I still find them .

So i guess theres many ways to get in touch with this crossroad demon? Which is the most “legitimate” way

It is the array of all points in 2D space, that are equidistant from a singular central point.

go to the crossroads?

I looked way too deeply into this once
Yes, it's absolutely possible and not to be treated lightly
No maymays, for real, don't fuck with it

W̰̦o͓̘̹̖̙̠̜m͟e̶͔̩̳̥̼̘̙nͅ ̩͙͞d̹ͅon̢'͖̟͡t͍͖̣̟͚͘ͅ ̠̺̟w̢̮̫̗̗̙͖̤e͜a̰̭͝r̮̹̟̤̺͚͘ ͖͙ͅc̨o̧̬̱̺n͡d͓̗̜o̯̜͚͙mş̝,̜͢ ̪͎͎͎͕̳y͓͕ͅo͔u̥͕̣̟ͅ ̶̹̺͍̱i̼͕͖̦̙n̞̯͉s̨͖̜o̸̟̯l̬͠è̙͙n̢̫̟̤̯̜̘t̩ ̵͕f̣̫̮͚͓̣̭o̬̠͈̳̰͕͘ơ͍̯l̞̮̞̞̰͉͘.̰̺̭
̗͇͎͖́Y͇o̱̬̤͕͢ṳ̶̹͍r̻̩ ͙g̦͖͍ḭ̘̭̝̀r̴̞͕͇͎l͇̳̬̱ͅf̻͙̯͕͡r̸į͉̥̤e̸̥̼n̴̻̱d̪̬̣ ̹͍̦͔̞̥l̢̰͚̗̜̫i̦͓͓͓̗éd͇̥̘̗͈̟ ͙͖̬̫t̫̻̮̗̣o̵̺ yo͉u̱͓̩ͅ, ͡h̻͙̞̖e̢ṛ̷͕̟ ̸͔̹̯ͅp͎̮̜͖̩͔en̹̮̜̘̳i͙̹̬͇͠ͅs̷̩̠͖͎̜ ̦͖̳͡i̯̱̱̬̞̬͘s͙͍̘̜̟̪͚n͚'̭͍̺̖̤t̶̥̬ ̱͍̰̤ͅf̹͉͔̩̪̱e̥͍͘m̘̯̣̖i̫̺͔͕̣̗n͇i̢̭̯̭̟̪̤n̯͔e̗̖̭̯͇̗ͅ.̞͇͇̬

The Holy and Unholy spirits are always listening and chattering at us all.
There is no need to "summon" anything.

How would that look on the ground?

Can you tell me what you learned perhaps?

No i meant like the steps on doing it, not where

That it's real. My question was what the deal was and I got an answer

this stuff isn't a literal science so there are no steps per se. but hoodoo folklore has some pointers if you are seriously trying to conjure the black man at the crossroads. in American magic he is basically Legba/Eleggua, I think. you can see the crossroads being represented in Legba's veve. But, you could also see him as the Devil just as well. Which is why they say Robert Johnson learned blues from the Devil. But everybody knows this much. I would personally make an offering of rum and cigar at the crossroads. I've done that, but there was a time I used to take such offerings to the cemetary which proved more interesting. Cemetaries are where the interesting "spirits" dwell

Thanks, ill look more into legba and hoodoo folklore

don't bother

goetia is more fun

Ill figure out some things and update you guys

"Demons are REAL you guys, be careful...it can be VERY, VERY DANGEROUS TO FUCK WITH THEM. I know this from personal experience and many years of studying the occult."

Is goetia legit? Are you involved with it?

Yea I'm involved with magic, not only Goetia. It's not really legit, I mean, even the Bible isn't, but both of them are divinely inspired works of literature and you can use both to stir the supernatural side of this all.

You don’t want to mess with a demon, turn to God, I’ve witnessed it all, it’s all real, you will all see very soon

So as a way to figure way to get in touch with the supernatural side?

Yup. Magic is as much an art as it's a science like they say. These books are signposts at best, you can only gain so much from them without developing your inner faculties and occult wisdom first.

Can you expand on that?

Where could i look to develop that knowledge?

Of course, you should read the first book of Lemegeton from cover the cover, and Modern Magick, Initiation Into Hermetics, and Israel Regardie's Tree of Life are good books to read for basic knowledge. And then there's others, magick current is like a theme park where certain types of nerds can easily spend their entire lives. only few ever become anything cool

First you go to

Go to a crossroads you fucking moron

Shit, thanks, for sure lookin into those!

Nice digits, whats his name user?

Alternatively this, not that any of this is specifically "crossroads" demons

Pic related

Yeah, no, the magick current will more than likely sweep you off your feet and you will then find yourself (if you aren't already) practicing the lbrp and mp and doing other similar observations that are waste of time. maybe if you lived in early 20th century London practicing that shit would've been nice but there's no way we'll be drinking absinthe with a crazy Irish poet any time soon. it's just not as legit in these soulless times anymore

nice feet

Crossroad Demons are demons tasked with "buying" souls for Hell through deals with humans. These deals consist of the demon granting the human's wish in exchange for ownership over that person's soul, resulting in the person dying and going to Hell

A Crossroad Demon can be summoned by digging a hole in the dead center of a set of crossroads and burying a box containing a picture of the mortal wishing to make the deal, some graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat. crossroad demons seal their deals with a kiss