David Bowie has died in your lifetime

>David Bowie has died in your lifetime

It still hurts.

David Bowie was butt fucking 14 yr olds before you were born kek

Yeah but in his defence he had no idea.

At least he was alive releasing new stuff in my lifetime.

>there are babies in this world right now who never shared the planet with david bowie and never will

>You lived in the same era as Bowie

>tfw only started listening to him after he died

Who is David Bowie? Is he any good?

He made dadrock.

If you didn't listen to Blackstar before his death, you're just a fucking poseur.
It was a pretty funny divider, watching so called "cultural experts" on TV talk about him and blurting out that they hadn't listened to the album yet.
One news report I saw literally had the newscaster (who had done a bit of research and listening preparing for the broadcast) ask some faggot hugging a David Bowie book stating Low was released in 76 and of course he "hadn't had time to listen to the album yet".

The virtue signalling was really something when he died. People who knew him for Space Oddity and Let's Dance acting like they knew his music at all. Fancy tribute concerts that are just people in cuhrazy costumes doing all his biggest hits.

Still confused on how a song like heroes made the charts back in the day

Then it makes sense when anons say that he also used to fuck 14 yos..

>AHH AAAAAH
>AHH AHH
>AHH AAAAH
>AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL
>YOUR EYES

what did he mean by this

pop listeners love a nice anthem song, it's probably not the song's more intricate details that got anyone hooked on it

voodoo shit bro
the jews did it

It's fairly accessible and catchy. Of course it wouldn't even get close to charting today, but for a 70s single, it's really not that far out.

It's not that out there, and Bowie was still a big marketable name from the Glam period, plus it's just a really good song anyway. And like said, most pop listeners probably cottoned onto the bits that he got from Sinatra more than the bits he got from Neu!

>the day he released the Where Are We Now ?video
thank you David Bowie

Like Bob Hope said about Chaplin, we were fortunate to have lived in his time.

literally who

lol how do you not know someone is 14?

lol at this attitude. david bowie was a cultural phenomenon. for people who were the target market at his peak, david bowie overshadows any music david bowie ever put out.

the guy wrote some half decent songs and eno's stolen ideas leant him whatever musical credibility people like to think he has.

david bowie was a popstar, not some musical revelation.

>that Vegas impersonator-esque lady gaga "tribute" at the grammys

Someone should use this as an album cover.

>underages being pretentious about listening to one of the biggest popstars ever

I mean, the projections were cool, but you should know you fucked up when Lorde nails it instead of you

>tfw i didn't knew who david bowie was til this year
>starts listening to his albuns
>becomes my favorite artist of all time
>will never know him or see him live
>he died last fucking year

I know that feeling.

How old are you?

>Was wanting to finally do Outside 2 before his death
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
WHAT ABOUT THE LEEK SOLDIERS

post rare bowies

I listened to blackstar before it died and it fucking . sucked
it still fucking sucks

what a shitty edit

>i didn't know who david bowie was til this year
t. actual underage

>tfw you didn't die in bowie's lifetime

It's the only David Bowie record I liked.

His voice was so shit on Blackstar. But to be fair it had been shit for 25 years.

heres a better one

for a man dying with cancer his voice was great

when you fall for the false ID meme

>only had listened some of his most known songs
>blackstar comes out
>listen to it a week before his death
>dont really like it
>dies
>listen to it again
>love it
>download full discography
>listen to it all
>save a shitload of it
>have guilts of being one of those fags that started listening to become relevant

I wanted to wait and listen to blackstar on my birthday. glad i decided to just go with the first high quality leak instead.
my birthday is the 10th of january.

listening to it then felt different, didn't understand why it was so depressing, but after learning he was sick, it made more sense.

>listen to it a week before his death

>blackstar
>released on Bowie's birthday (the 8th of January)
>no leaks prior to that date
>Bowie died on the 10th of January

are you a time traveller?

underage

He might mean the song
Which came out well before his death
I found it on /x/ and had the same experience, albeit when the music vid first came out

But you didn't do it for that, you just became newly aware of his value once he had gone, that's just human nature. Don't feel guilty man.

>have guilts of being one of those fags that started listening to become relevant
doesn't matter, his music is great and that's what should matter.

I distinctly remember Blackstar leaking on Christmas, but it was a vinyl rip and the guy who ripped it was stupid and it ended up being 192kps and in fucking MONO.

hmm true, that's possible.
oh shit yeah i remember.

Gaga has spent her whole career trying to be bowie, she finally got the opportunity to make her dreams come true

>tfw I only really got into Bowie because of Jojo
I was pretty excited about Blackstar.
I'm amazed that he managed to hide his cancer from the media so that he could get honest reviews

lalalamaoao like anyone cares about a bitchmade britbong dying over cocaine overdose get ouwer it you stupid mutts. xD lalamaooaoaoao