Rate? Would u guys fuck her?

Rate? Would u guys fuck her?

panties just keep getting weirder and weirder

tits?

She looks cute, but also very disloyal at the same time.

Would obviously fuck, because her body looks petite and at its peak.

shit-tier

obviously has gonorrhea so no.

100% yes. Don't date, but fuck as much as possible. Post more nudes pls

i would but afraid that I may feel the burn while peeing after

tats are shit

sex is a yes, usually these questions on Sup Forums are attached to much uglier people. She;s sexy enough and shape for a few tosses for sure. Note dating material, that's also for sure.

check'd and kek'd

>cooks
>shitty tats
>nignog brands
trash/10
i'll pass

i would but i would wear two rubbers

Of course, she's really got.
But i wouldn't go further than fucking and i'd definitely use a condom as she's probably a disgusting slut.

Those are some god tier tits, damn.

Without a doubt. Mostly face fucking though. That eye make up made that possible. So I wouldn't penetrate her just violently fuck her pretty little mouth

In a heartbeat.

this girl would be hot without the piercings, tats and gross makeup

I don't like tattooed girls...
yes I'd fuck her

Serious question tho, how do fuck girls like this. I'm good with your basic srat sloot but for the life of me I can't close the obvious art hoe with daddy issues. Help my understand the psychology behind them. Am I just trying to hard? Do I like my parents too much? What are they even looking for?

more!

From Oregon?

would turn her into my slave and fuck her constantly

this. why are they the way they are and wtf do they want. fuckin retards sometimes

dude i got low standards, a hole is a hole. but that would be a challenge to get him hard with her.

Moar pls

>check'd
(You) need to lurk more

what exactly have you checked? you stupid fucking nigger faggot

I'd fuck her but she does have one of those "I'm bored impress me" faces. I always prefer a slut with a smile.

IMMEDIATELY I would push my dick into her bare pussy and inseminate her for days!!!

She looks like she listens to rap, so no thanks.

she from TN?

looks trashy as fuck quadroon wannabe