Sup Forums 2050

Who will Sup Forums hate when the west has been so thoroughly race-mixed that "white" people no longer exist and we're all varying shades of brown?
No matter how "red-pilled" you think you are, your white children will be outnumbered by those of African, Asian, or mixed background, and their children will live in a race-mixed society where nobody is "pure-blooded" except for foreigners. Time for the white man to step aside and let history progress without him.

Just wanna let you know all those closeups had heavy Photoshop to make them more appealing

Whites are so panicked about going extinct that they are accelerating the process

$0.25 has been deposited to your account

"Fucking shade 4 Darkskin fuckers, always nigging it up. I'm glad I'm a pure shade 1, the lightest of the dark!"

KEK

THAT DAY HASN'T COME AND WON'T COME

PISS OFF

>Time for the white man to step aside and let history progress without him.
>unironically believing that the people who run Mexico, Africa, and Turkey are going to progress humanity

I don't find that attractive but I guess that makes me a bigot.

Still Jews.

She's attractive though

White's have always been a minority in the world, and yet, whites conquered it still.

Liberals. I only hate them. I don't hate black conservatives and I deeply despise white liberals.

Based Tropper

No. America will no longer be white. They're 60% Caucasian.

/x/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Three boards that always seem to work well together on raids, back in the way when times.

You do realise we have existed for thousands of yrs under the same conditions this is a divide and conquer tactic white people can produce white children with non white people granted they are a mixed white but white all the same I agree the pure Anglo and germania whites will be the way of the dodo eventually but not for another five to six hundred yrs but whites aren't going anywhere I know you wish we were but it's not going to happen

It isn't really about skin color for me.

If that happens organically, okay. As technology makes travel easier, it is to be expected.

I just don't want it forced down our throats by globalist interests who will then enslave humanity now that they have no culture because we all got displaced from our homes and are living among strangers.

If you don't make a change in your immigration policies, you won't be far behind. 80+% or your population growth is from immigrants.

There will be whites and we can genetically manipulate the nigger out of niggers.

This is what white people will look like in the future.

Perfect

More like this

there is nothing wrong with this. we need more attractive half breed women.

the men not so much

This shit everytime what is it you fucks don't understand about population size? There's more whites here than in Britain by a long shot reginald but tell yourself whatever you have to I know you got issues right now

Fuck off amerinigger mongrel

>the eternal anglo likes what he sees

Bet she dates white guys.

Everyone

Not unlike now as we are heading towards extinction by the hands of both our enemy and our comrades.

>greeks
>white
You are nothing more than a Turk who converted to orthodox christianity.

Wtf?
The % is whats most important.

Being.less than 60% white, leaving the rest to be Mexicans and niggers literally makes you the interracial breeding grounds.

There are more whites in south Africa than there are Switzerland. But I'd rather be in Switzerland rather than south Africa.

You Americans are also being outbred by legal Mexicans.

Your country will be like Brazil within 69 years, and there's nothing you can do about it.

We'll probably still kikes, coloreds, and moslems.

Wouldn't surprise me.

>there's nothing you can do about it
why would they want to? the anglos ultimate goal is mixing of all world races into a brown slave race over which they can rule

these type of chicks only 3 types of guys(they have to be alphas though). They are the darkest of darks, biracials who look almost like twin brothers to them in appearance or the most aryan of white guys. They also like to switch between acting like a white girl and black girl.

Get rid of alimony and child support and this will never happen. Might even white up African Americans on average.

No thanks.

>TFW degenerate and follow her on snapchat

One moment is all gang signs and her twerking, not like ghetto or anything but still doing it. Next moment its her talk about reading motivational books and taking her dog for a walk round the neighbourhood and talking about how he (French bulldog) loves his mommy.

>history progress without him
Do you think a mulatto is going to invent nuclear fusion? Fly to Mars? Program an AI?

Run a government that doesn't devolve into civil war every decade? Keep electricity flowing? Keep the general population from starving?

Do you really, seriously, unironically believe that?

chicks like this also know very well they are top 1% attractive. They are full of themselves alot but with chicks its kind of ok. when guys do it we hate them, see Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sure, why not? Skin color does not denote intelligence or capability.

Nah she has this wanna be modest help the world kind of attitude, helps the homeless and shit although its only for retweets.

And before he refutes that with the shitty minnesota study, the flynn effect can make up for the minuscule drop in IQ (if it even exists) in mulattoes, so don't go exaggerating and saying that mulattoes have sub 70 IQ and that it's permanent.

Just about the only nigger in NASA now is... the Director of NASA, appointed by President Obama.

He's overseeing an organization that hasn't put a man in space in five years.

>2050
>all americans look like this
I'm pretty OK with this desu senpai

If you squint really hard, there's maybe one black guy all the way in the back here.

Then again there's Indian guys about that color too, right?

Who's the most important African-American programmer in Silicon Valley today?

obviously its becaue of systemic racism

the anglos will save us from this artificial inequality!

First off reginald if it's so fucking important what the fuck is going on in your country right now you fucking retard and guess what it's fucking white people doing it to you stop with the fucking meme bullshit to divide us over autism for a 60% white country we are doing a hell of alot better than you and not only that we could fit your fucking country in Texas I like you fucking bongs i fought with chaps in two theaters but on Sup Forums your fucking autistic, your cucked by the EU ,your cucked by the UN, your cucked by Germany, your cucked by us, your cucked by the jews, and now your getting cucked by fucking islam of all things... for a country with one of the largest white majorities your giving the cucked meme truth

Most likely Indian. India has a big brain drain problem, too many smart poos leaving.

Why is Dolph Lundgren always in these pics as some "Aryan ideal" when he was one of the most notorious race mixers of his era?

I don't understand this reply. Are you saying the Anglos somehow forced him to do this?

How do you know?

And to me they were more freaky than appealing, symmetry and makeup or no.

im saying you are a dirty anglo

she looks like him but in black face.

I see. So no one is in any mood to explain this at all?

I've stated that the IQ drop is negligible in MULATTOES, shall I infer from your reply that there are other things that effect career choice other than IQ?

I think half a year ago CNN some pop media interviewed him. Whitest looking "Black man" alive. In all situations.

I was laughing at these people worshipping some achievement and hardship he'd done alone but making it out as victory for one race.

"Mulattoes" overwhelmingly identify as African-American.

Feel free to name some leading mulattoes in the technical industries as well.

stop trying to divert from anglo crimes

He has that germanic face

Red herring, address my initial argument first then I'd address the next. You people have an obsession with IQ, I've expounded above on how the drop is minuscule and will be rectified due to the flynn effect. Then there must be other factors influencing career choices OUTSIDE of IQ or genetics.

I would be alright with this, if whites could kick everyone else out of the UK and we just chilled there for the next thousand years.

But this will never happen, the white man will be destroyed and progress will come to a halt after the whites/asians fall victim to this.

Becuase, egghead, when these first were published someone on Sup Forums dug up a catalog of undoctored originals.

Some were ok before digital makeup.

Your initial argument was that mulattoes can build and maintain a high-tech, prosperous society and then you didn't bother to prove it.

If you want to see proof of the dysfunction of mulatto societies, all you need to do is look on a fucking globe.

You can even watch America going to shit, live in real-time, at the exact same rate it becomes less white.

>No more whites left
>The whole world goes into economic collapse
>Every country becomes third world
>Everyone dies off from disease
The end.

This.

IG and/or snapchat name?

Asians are half the planet's population

What the fuck

My initial argument was a parody of the "IQ is everything" mantra that's espoused often on here. I wanted to know if there were other factors outside of IQ playing a role in peoples ambitions, maybe you could have enlightened us instead of going on a tangent?

Not for much longer

I'm ready for Rhodesia-South Africa, US
Just pure, no bullshit racism and survival, it was God's plan all along.

And who is going to sustain those masses? They're going to be getting what little food western gov't still provides as they fight in the crowded streets for fresh roadkill to eat.

They can't even maintain a dam built by another society which threatens to collapse and flood the land.

Jena frumes

>implying i wont be starting my white own colony with the eggs and sperm of 10000 people when i have the funds to do so.

ah, i knew she looked familiar.

they're a cute couple

another one of similar to her is Jasmine Sanders

Mixed women are beautiful.

United States is a Jewish country