Post your music waifu, Sup Forums

claimed

Marina is the worst fucking female """artist""" of this generation
>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

Oh. Well, I like how she sounds and think she’s qt so.

Woah, that's like your opinion, ok man?

These are sexually attractive

I love her, but Electra Heart was her worst phase, both musically and in appearance

She has a great voice, and she seems charming in interviews.

You seem mentally ill, and I've told you to seek help multiple times, but since you won't, it would honestly be best if you killed yourself for the good of humanity.

>judging women on their appearance
off yourself misogynistic pig

she's mine

my queen babyslut

no u

Charli xcx obviously

Idgaf tbqhwymf

she was hotter with her black hair that she had back in like 2010

I wish she kept the mullet for longer