Anybody have their medical marijuana cards in US states where permitted?

Anybody have their medical marijuana cards in US states where permitted?

In New Hampshire, "chronic pain" just got added to the list of qualifying conditions. I was out in Nevada for the last 2 weeks using a low THC/high CBD strain (still got me kinda high though, tbh) because I have this facial nerve condition called trigeminal neuralgia. The indica that I purchased helped pretty significantly.

But yeah, what I'm wondering is, are there some doctors that are known to "play ball" and will write prescriptions more than others? I haven't looked into this in New Hampshire yet but I just want to see what other Anons think or experience.

Worst comes to worst, Massachusetts, which is only a few minutes away from me, will be selling in recreationally but not til July. In the meantime, fuckin hurts, man.

Also, I guess, /general stoner thread/ if want.

idk bro, but over here in Cali, you can just skype call to get a med card.

You can get plain old CBD in vape shops. Cream too.

I know lol. So damn easy. Nevada has that system too now, I guess, but then again, it makes me wonder what will happen to the medical marijuana industry now that it's just sold recreationally in some of those same states. I guess the advantage of having a med card is that you can buy it cheaper from dispensaries as a patient than not.

True yea and like, agh, I hate to say it but I'm not sure that stuff has worked that well for me. I'm starting to believe that in order for the CBD to be fully effective, SOME THC, at least a few percent or so, is necessary.

I thought it was a joke, and had been asking different peeps in the shops, and have had a few people it works for knees and back. They do sell CBD creams in actual pot shops and people buy it. Personally,, I think its true purpose -the vape- is to help someone chill when they have an edible knock them on their ass.

Coloradofag here, it's pretty easy to get one here. Skype or some docs just travel around to dispensaries, person says they have back pain or insomnia, pays a fee and red card approved. I don't think the medical side is going anywhere anytime soon, the number of medical dispensaires far out numbers the recreational. Mostly because the recreational make money off tourists, and the tourists can be really fucking stupid with local laws, dangerous (i.e. smoke in their cars in a state park, or god forbid the woods with a high fire danger) and just a general annoyance.

Good luck user, hope everything works out for ya.

A lot of doctors will give you a card if you pay them like 100$ a lot of them think weed is better than pills so they have no problem with it if it works. You can get CBD stuff for pain, doesn't get you high but works better than anything I've tried. Find someone with a card and hit up their doctor.

Arkansas fag here.

We have medical marijuana, but we just legalized it back in 2016 and none of the dispensaries are open yet. Plus, the list of qualifying conditions are heavily restricted.

I was discharged from the Air Force last year due to a suicide attempt (Ended up in the nuthouse for two months) and the meds they gave me really fucked up my head.(Zoloft and Ambien) Started self medicating with Cannabis not long after because it's the only thing that's keeping me from wanting to blow my head off without making me feel like a fucking zombie.

What sucks for me is that major depressive disorder isn't one of the qualifying conditions, so I'll have to go through a shit ton of red tape just to be able to legally obtain my medicine.

San Francisco. Ounce a week. Pretty tight.

kindly appreciate, user friends. Thanks very much.

Love the clear concentrate line. Their new v3 cartridges are fire.

Tonight I’m having pineapple along with an eight of Pineapple Express

I love those little green containers, i have so many of them. Perfect for 3.5

Yeah, like the locals don't blaze in parks. If it wasn't for Colorado's tourism, there wouldn't be a colorado. It would have the same draw as Idaho, which is practically nothing. Snobby locals are dicks in every state.

haha i don't know how you guys can smoke all that like, super-super concentrated, high THC stuff. Like, the SMALLEST percentages (4/5%), two small hits of the regular flower can get me pretty decently baked. That's the key, I've found though, to enjoying the high: just taking only a few hits at a time as opposed to smoking the whole bowl outright. Like, maybe 2 hits and then when it starts wearing off a few hours later, hitting it again. Idk lol. Finding the right strain and THC/CBD ratios are pretty crucial, i think (or at least for a huge nerd like me lol)

Well. I don’t dab or anything so the 2 or 3 decent sized rips of the pen gets me feeling nice. I just treat myself to like one a month so my tolerance doesn’t get too fucked. I also take a CBD tincture made from critical mass 2x daily, it’s really potent unlike some of the hemp based crap they have in some shops and helps balance my highs and relieve pain (I have shoulder problems)

cause im early retired bitch, and im on a boat.

You're not a nerd. I'm old and rarely have more than a puff. Just know what you're ingesting. I don't pay much attention to CBD, just the strain. Mostly hybrids, Indica at night. I don't use it to sleep, but sativa at night can rattle you when you're drifting off. You get those little sleep-zaps.

I have never been to a legal state. But from what I understand you can just buy in the shops and not smoke there? Where would tourists smoke if you can't do it in public?

I think Amsterdam still has this figured out better. (And I can go there for 35€)

>I also take a CBD
> balance my highs

Ok so if i'm understanding you correctly, you use the CBD oil say, shortly after you've vaped and it helps to kind of bring you "down" if you feel you're too high? Wow. How long does it take for the CBD to help balance stuff out?

Eh thanks, user. Yea even during the day, I really only like indicas. Maybe if I get more experienced (actually just found a wellness center not too far from me that supposedly issues med cards. And the claim they specialize in it, too! So hopefully it won't be too difficult to obtain one), I'll experiment with sativa strains, but yeah, pretty much always indica preferred for me.

>I have never been to a legal state. But from what I understand you can just buy in the shops and not smoke there?

I'm not sure about smoking on the premises where it's sold but, at least in my case in Vegas, I just bought one of those "smoke buddy" things (sometimes the dispensaries themselves sell them or just go to like, Spencer Gifts or any head shop) and smoked in my hotel room. CRAZY how well those things work. You're like, "where the fk did the smoke go?!" lol.

Get vape pens, nobody gives a shit. You can also buy pre-rolls for five bucks and hit it while you're walking on a quiet street. Basically, you just can't stand there in a circle of dudes and get wasted. The thing you want to avoid is big stupid looking pipes.

>I'm not sure about smoking on the premises where it's sold but, at least in my case in Vegas, I just bought one of those "smoke buddy" things (sometimes the dispensaries themselves sell them or just go to like, Spencer Gifts or any head shop) and smoked in my hotel room. CRAZY how well those things work. You're like, "where the fk did the smoke go?!" lol.
You can not smoke in shops. Like, anywhere ever. Maybe private med clubs, never been in one.

The cards aren't hard to get in a state that has some history, and some states honor other states cards. If you go on NORML you can find lists of docs, their whole business is based on cards. Its not sketchy to wink-nudge a hemp doc, thats why they're there.

that kind of defeats the purpose of it being legal.

and I really don't want to spend my vacation in a shitty hotel room.

>If you go on NORML you can find lists of docs, their whole business is based on cards

It's as if you were just following my browsing history all the way up until the lightbulb went off in my head haha.

> Its not sketchy to wink-nudge a hemp doc, thats why they're there.
pretty neat.

Well I mean, what about smoking in your hotel room and then going out? That's what I did. I'd smoke and then walk around Vegas. Was pretty fun.

So one joint in the morning, go out, come back to smoke? Go back out again?

Discovering Amsterdam is fun because you can smoke at every corner.

>So one joint in the morning, go out, come back to smoke? Go back out again?

yea i think that would probably work. although, if you're a first-time user, i'd probably recommend only a few puffs at first as opposed to an entire joint. Ever smoked before?

erri day I smoke one every 2/3 hours, that's why I'd hate to have to do it in a hotel room.

Alcohol is legal, but you can't walk down the street with it, or drink in public parks. I do like the other bro mentioned, smoke in the room, then go explore. Take a vape pen, they work great. My last visit to Seattle, I stood outside of SEA-TAC airport and took a few puffs, threw it in the garbage, and went to my plane. Nobody notices the vapes.

I'm not into edibles, but a lot of tourists use them for that exact reason. I was sitting in a bar, thinking out-loud about what to do for the night, and this old dorky bartender told me to "go get a brownie and see an IMAX movie". I'm tellin ya,, judging a book by its cover is a fools game in a legal state. You never know who's high.

never went in for a med card, turns out all I had to do was wait for the shit to be legal. Bought my first legal weed a couple weeks ago in San Bernadino, that was a fucking odyssey just to pick up 3 Heavy Hitters vapes.

but you can drink in bars at every corner.

oh oh sorry lol i was way off then. sorry bout that.

>I'm tellin ya,, judging a book by its cover is a fools game in a legal state. You never know who's high.

hahaha this made me laugh more than it probably should have. pretty good lol, pretty good.

but yeah, what a fucking awesome experience it was my first time buying legal weed in Vegas. Walked into this dispensary where they check your ID in the lobby and then let you into this other room that's playing all this chill rasta music and stuff haha and it genuinely seems like everyone's just having a good time shopping for weed and pipes and edibles and this & that. All the "budtenders" are very friendly and helpful and just, agh, so cool lol.

And then of course, I brought it back to my hotel room at the Mirage, smoked and then hit the town. What a fun time!

True. I know, I'm a bar fly. Now, as a bar fly, I'd like to point out that 95% of bars suck. Hipster bars suck, restaurant bars usually suck, clicky corner bars you feel like a whore in church, so you end up on a pub crawl. One beer here, one beer there, and never get a hard buzz. Or, you could just get a pre-roll and cuff it while walking. Or an edible, or a vape pen.

Anything you want to do, theres a way to do it. Its just a matter of ingenuity. If you insist on flowers, get a cheap portable vaporizor, they're like fifty bucks.

anyone have any experience flying with weed? I'm travelling across country to my new place and want to bring my stash with me.

I like my spliffs the way they are and I want to smoke them whenever I feel like it. That's what weed tourism should be all about.

friend of mine got one of those vacuum tight stash jars out of plastic. She never got into any trouble so far.

>but yeah, what a fucking awesome experience it was my first time buying legal weed in Vegas. Walked into this dispensary where they check your ID in the lobby and then let you into this other room that's playing all this chill rasta music and stuff haha and it genuinely seems like everyone's just having a good time shopping for weed and pipes and edibles and this & that. All the "budtenders" are very friendly and helpful and just, agh, so cool lol.
Ya man. Its cool for sure. I love it. 20 years I wanted to go to Amsterdam, now don't give a shit. (I would like to see it for the vibe, but its not the forbidden city anymore.) My next visit will probably be Vegas, I like glitz. But Seattle was a blast. Went twice. Its very chill.

Then you need to adjust your head or leave the country. Or, move to a rural area where nobody will fuck with you. But getting all uppity in the city is a good way to get V&, or worse. Using any intoxicants in public is illegal, with some tiny exceptions, like a camp site, and even that is jinky.

You could go to public demonstrations, like Colorado's Hemp Day, and other similar "fests" but thats probably the closest you'll ever find.

Mail it to your address and pick it up on the other side. They do not inspect domestic packages. It gets a cursory x-ray, so just mix it up (in the sealed bags) with a bunch of snacks, like those mylar bags of almonds, Combos, bags of gummi fish, and shit like that.

dude, if you like glitz & lights and stuff, you'll certainly find it all on the main strip of course but TOTALLY also do the "fremont street experience." it's basically downtown/"old Vegas" where it all started but it's totally cool. It's where the Golden Nugget is and where the Stardust was. Totally fun area, too.

Yeah, I'm looking into it. I liked Vegas before the weed situation. I usually try to plan an activity, like a concert, and wouldn't mind visiting a legal brothel, either. Free limo, get a blowjob, see some weird attractions.