Are you going to hell?

Are you going to hell?

I don't give a fuck.
If how I've lived isn't enough on its own, without having to tell God how fucking great he is all the time, then I don't care to be in His presence anyway.
Probably get along with everyone else in Hell better.

naaahhhh...i hope not anyways.
say muh rosary everyday, mostly

but he's always great user... everyone hates each-other in hell user, they hate god, they hate themselves, they hate everyone and everything there.

Can't go somewhere that doesn't exist.

So can't go to hell.
Can't go to theist brain.
Can't go to theist logic.

>Five fucking decades of telling God how great he is every day
>Still no guarantee you won't die in horrific agony
>only a guarantee you'll get to tell God how great he is, nonstop, every single day for the rest of eternity
No thanks, even Kanye can't be this insufferable to be around

Checked and agreed.

Give me the same fate he gives the animals.
Why he even fucking made them, I don't know.
The cruel shit was making them able to feel pain, and emotion.

everyone else goes to hell in handbaskets, but i'll go to hell in a gucci purse

Isn't the concept of Heaven and Hell just a way to keep people stuck in their ego/black and white thinking? Literally a man made concept.

>15 decades
>Guaranteed by saint, saint louis de mont fort, its a great sign showing you're predestined.
Participating in the Beatific vision is pure bless and happiness, everyone loves everyone because, everyone's in the state of grace, of happiness, forever, and loving pure infinite goodness god forever.

>crazy cult shit

it came from god through his saints who were in accordance to his will, its how afterlife is, according to Jesus Christ who is true god and man.

check em

Which hell?

b-b-b-but you probably wear a hat! Checkmate!

nothing crazy about it, i put my trust my faith in Jesus Christs teachings, scripture and tradition, traditional Catholicism.

and you put your trust, your faith in worldly ungodly sources.

Commonwealth hell.

>crazy cult shit continues

Do bacteria go to heaven?

>Doesn't believe it exists so it doesn't.
Jesus Christ claims it exist, and he was a good man/god, ill trust him over you, thank you.

>crazy cult shit continues

>Jesus Christ
Didn't exist. Story plagiarised. How dumb are you mate?

Nice near-trips. And no, because there's no heaven.

>Crazy cult shit continues

>loving pure infinite goodness god
Bullshit. From whence cometh evil? And suffering?
If not from God, His inventions, then whom?
Don't even say Satan because Satan himself, and everything he's ever done, is by God's intended design.

Historians disagree, google

Hell is not real.

>crazy cult shit stops, projectionist shit begins

>liars and christfags disagree
FTFY.

>exactly what someone who FEARS god would say.
If its real, then ive had my name on the list since i was 12 (wheres the fucking line though right?). if its not real, but regret is, then im going to have it in ___ by the end of my life (many regrets)

Shill or tard?

I don't give a fuck about rabbits. Exterminate them.

Oh noooo, I'm afraid of bunnies!

>christfag "logic"

Latter - no way this christfag is getting paid for such weak shitposting.

>God's intended design
Which is freewill, what is freewill, your god given right to do good or bad, god has no control over that. God made Lucifer, but Lucifer made himself into the devil by choice.

NOT fearing the being that created you & everything else is just foolish.
But fear doesn't mean asskissing. Fuck that noise.
I'll not be a slave so my praise of an egomaniac can be fed upon, I don't give a fuck if it created me or not.
It can kiss my ass.

We had free will long before we (ab)used it to dream up sky daddies.

Only God knows that.
Not you or I.
One of the greatest peeves is all the men who presume they know.

Many Historians disagree with you, actually.

It's pretty easy to know: Hell doesn't exist, so you can't go there. Simples.

But it's logical, and christfags can't handle logic.

>has a plan for absolutely everything before he creates anything
>so knows everything you will ever do long before he creates earth
>could easily make it so you DON'T do that, the fact he does not means he made you specifically to do it
>punishes you with eternal burning anyway
>not because you did it, but because you didn't sing about how awesome he was all the fucking time
>still loves you tho while you're burning as he made you to do
psychotic. free will my ass.

>liars and christfags
Redundant.

>You or I
>Implying we're all actually separate from each other

i lost my virginity in a cloister. i will go to hell.

SOOO CLOSE.

>crazy cult shit stops, projectionist shit begins
>projectionist
i dont think you know what projecting means.

>projection stops, flat out retarded behaviour begins

Every christfag should study this post and, if capable, think about it. This is your batshit crazy religion.

why would god want anyone who cant set aside a few minutes a day to fully acknowledge the heavens (the ultimate destiny/goal of a believer), and god. The whole point of faith is to suspend ones self and to basically prove that you can be a servant to god and follow the rules no matter what (life and all its shit such as not wanting to believe or 'waste' time worshipping like this). if god were real and it all actually was a test then youd have failed.
NOTE: I am not religious, or atheist... or anything specific; i just like to break this shit down for myself so theres my shit reasoning

>think about it
There's a problem with that, user... you see...

yup, and go fuck yourself, loser hahahahhahahaha

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows. If I die and wake up at the start of this same life all over again then I'll let you know

Now I know why christfags endlessly quote their story book.

This is the alphabet soup factory explosion you get when they try to use their own words.

>prove that you can be a servant to god
Are your children servants to you?
Do you fucking torture them for not telling you how fucking great you are every single day?
If that seems not only illogical, but idiotic, why is God exempt?

Because shut up.

>this is what every excuse christfags offer will boil down to

your a molester so yes

We all are

N O R M I E S

The irony.

Only Mormons go to heaven, because only God can stand to be around them all the time.

I want to ask the believers in this thread if any of you believe that jesus was bourn on December 25th. Your answer could give me some insight on how little you know about something that you commit to like a religion

If I save 12 lives do I go to Hell?
If I murder and eat 17 people do I go to Heaven?

Hell existed until the Lord emptied it.
It will exist again after the final judgement.

But only one being is condemned to it at this moment. The Devil.

He refuses to do that which God and YOU have done. Take the flesh form of man and forget all that you once were. You have humbled yourself only then to finally die.

But that death will be the final death unlike the devil who will suffer eternal torment.

But I don't know why OP wants to trouble you with contemplating things that you can not and do not want to change.

can you read? i said i wasnt a believer

My children- my FAMILY is not a religion, with perceived eternal consequences.

>more incoherent cult bullshit

I can read - it's why I stabbed your inability to write in the throat and let it bleed out all over my new carpet.

Whether you're a believer or not, you need to take some English lessons.

Nor did I accuse that.
We are all supposedly God's children. I was making a point.

Sure I could be you or you me, but right now we are separate. Thanks for playing brother..

ctfd calm the fuck down

From the movie Killing Season:

"'If God truly exists, how could he allow such terrible things?' Then I thought of all the things that happened in my life, and I realized that this is not the proof of the absence of God, this is the proof of his existence!

Because men alone could not be capable of such magnificent evil."

What makes you think I am agitated?

so you took the time to post a comment, mid argument, to call out my poor english? get the fuck outta here, no one cares about that shit

>doesn't google
>self claims as truths
its already been proven
I'm Christian you anti-christ ian, wouldn't
i'll be praying for mercy kills
What?
dont say i didn't tell yeah when your dead
We gained it my Design of Adam, who was first Man, which we all came from btw.
maybe your ((historians)) real historians no, they would agree with me.
>could easily make it so you DON'T do that, the fact he does not means he made you specifically to do it
what the hell do you think im doing right now, and yet you turn him away when he helps.
you cant blame god for what YOU chose to do faggots, thats on YOU, because of individual freewill decisions.
>still loves you tho while you're burning as he made you to do
No, praying for the condemned is condemned, the souls of the just ill mock the damned at the end of time.
yeah you're projecting

You act as if I don't have free time to do that. Why, pray tell?

idk, it just doesnt sound like normal speak, theres something almost theatrical about your tone. thats why ctfd- talk normal and maybe reason with the guy

most likely

>lies - but is so stupid he doesn't know he's lying
Christfags - because "retards" was taken.

Isn't it just our subjective experience that makes us seem separate?

a child on earth has a way different significance to its parent than what your talking about with humans being gods children. im just going to assume you get my point....

>you turn him away when he helps
Says fucking who? Help me to do what?
Realize how great he actually is so I'll tell him that constantly?

So like Adam and Eve and their kids all had huge incest orgies with each other and then Noah and his wife and kids made the incest orgies great again?
And what exactly do they think is wrong with incest?

Passive aggressive
i feel smarter when im passive aggressive, thats why i do it desu

Just fuck off

so you come here to chat or to point out completely irrelevant shit? im here to learn/argue and about the topic of the thread. thats why gtfo

You bet fuck I am

If there's one yes probably

Christians believe the lives of children are a fair sacrifice to pay for Morality!

you going to hell?

replying. OK, as long as we're all on the same page.

And just so you faggots know cause that's you problem. The white oppressor white European catholic James bond supervillain is nowhere to be found.

You'll find this shitpostpalooza will go a whole lot smoother if you speak the language it's in.

kek, of course.
I can't be for real because I don't blindly subscribe to your view of God's nature.
Couldn't possibly be that I was raised in the system as an evangelist.

The biggest con yet is that heaven and hell are the same place.

even worse, theyd do horrible things to them for divine reasons that might never be explained (infinity of time and of god ). think of Isaac nearly killing his own son to acknowledge my previous point, which i for one think is fucked up incase you thought otherwise..

Christfags have no concept of morality. They think it comes from a book, like little children thinks food comes from a supermarket. They have no ability to reason further back, or examine precepts or causes. It's why "goddidit" is a perfectly satisfying explanation to everything for them.

k, you got me there... basically a metaphor for life too

Yall motherfuckers need white oppression

Agreed.

(Sup Forumsrofist, resume shitposting good sir)

>im just going to assume you get my point
What, that we are somehow more deserving of shitty treatment because our father is so far "above" us?
No, I don't get your point.