Where were you?

Where were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYLO-wcKkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kindergarten

I was basically a toddler.

DID THEY KNOW SOMTHING?

well were you or weren't you you fucking idiot? do you know what a toddler is? do you know when sept 11, 2001 occurred? do you know how old you are now? there is no basically about it. you either were or you weren't a toddler when the attacks occurred. do the math

Hahahaha wtf?!

destroyed

I was 4 and happy

A-user, calm down! I said I was a toddler, and that means a small child! I was 2.

Released on 9/11

I don't what this thread has to do with music, but I was five years old so I don't remember. It's weird that so much time has passed since 2001 that most of us probably don't remember that day too well.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYLO-wcKkw

le ebic memes amirite gusys xd

>It's weird that so much time has passed since 2001 that most of us probably don't remember that day too well.
Well big fucking surprise you don't remember that day too well if you were 5 at the time. The rest of us remember it rather vividly. "Most of us" - holy shit, the arrogance of youth...

Stoked because this was released the same day.

Annoyed about my broken tapes

>creepy old neckbeard butthurt that he's older than 90% of Sup Forums

couple months old hehe

I was playing Diablo 2 at a friends' house.

I remember coming home after school. We only had four channels and, man, I really wanted to watch some cartoons but I switch over to BBC 1 and it's the fucking news instead.

9/11 ruined my afternoon cartoons.

underage b&

whoa chill the fuck out dude

> holy shit, the arrogance of youth...
Very euphoric, user.

I was in physics class learning about free-falling objects and gravity

i like u

Literally less than one year

I was at school (high school sophomore.)

I remember it very well

In school in the third grade. Didn't really understand the gravity of the situation until a second-grade teacher came yelling through the halls that the towers collapsed.

They let school out after lunch so I had a half day and my parents, my brother, and I all watched the coverage all day

>underage in damage control mode

In my fourth grade classroom, my old man was an Americaphile so he was playing it all day on the news after I got home but otherwise I never really thought about it again

To make it music related, I probably listened to Backstreet Boys or some shit back then, idk

Elementary school

Imagine being this person in public

>Oh hey bro. What's up?

>Not much, I just jogged for basically 5 or 6 miles.

>Well which one is it then you fucking faggot? do you know how long a mile is? did you map this distance out or what, you retard. there is no basically about it. you either know you jogged 5 miles or you jogged 6 miles. so then which one is it, you "basically" faggot.

>....

Fucking terrorists man, what can you say...

I was in Houston and people were scared of being attacked.

By the way, Where Were You? by The Mekons is one of the greatest singles of all fucking time

I was sleeping, my father woke me up and told me we needed to go and buy a new TV because he couldn't miss the news, apparently our old TV stopped working on that day aswell. Fucking terrorists, interrupted my sleeping circle. Hence why i hate sand niggers ever since.

But they have guns to protect themselves, there's nothing to be afraid of?

MFW a geezer picks an e-fight with a young buck