You will never own the patrician tier French passport

>you will never own the patrician tier French passport
>you will never be a smug arrogant prick showing your french passport at customs
>you will never visit shitholes flashing your french passport getting pussy whenever

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byIndividualRank.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never used my passport, ID card was enough, actualy I don't have one

>you will never own the patrician tier Russian passport
>you will never be a smug arrogant prick showing your french passport at customs
>you will never visit shitholes flashing your Russian passport getting pussy whenever
>Because Russian passport is shit

The working man's alpha passport

A respectable document, not suited for today's numales

I don't know about other countries but if act like a smug arrogant prick to customs they'll treat you even worse. Also why would anyone take their passport to a shithole? Unless it is required by law. Otherwise keep it in a safe or something.

how is this passport any more patrician than others?

>F not inside the R
reee

So what you are saying is you never left Europe ?

Joke's on you, I don't even have a passport.

We don't need a passport to visit all the other European countries, and I'm never going out of Europe!

I can sell you mine, it expired over 2 years ago so I need a new one.

Because it's French, one of the most successful countries ever
That's a shame, so much to see/do outside of yuroland

but he is correct. I don't have a passport either. there simply isn't a use for one

There is if you leave the Eurozone, and I think we can agree there's a lot worth seeing outside your safe box, sweetie

Europe has already too many things to see and do in one lifetime... It's also cheaper, safer, and less cumbersome than visiting other parts of the world.

yea maybe. sure as hell ain't america though

The Eurozone (countries that have the Euro as a currency) =/= Europe

many non-EU / non-schengen countries also accept entry with id only (for example serbia)

Yes pretty much although I want to go to Russia some time in the future but not even sure such endeavour would be possible

Point made though, bb
;)

gg

Why would going to Russia be impossible?

>wanting a pleb tier passport

passportindex.org/byIndividualRank.php

Pleb tier would be an Afghan or Bangladesh passport

German passport is elite but not a classy patrician passport

show me a passport that can do this

Most can do that, not very special

Not impressed

>You will instead present the United States passport at customs, the envy of the world beacon of the future.

>get taxed everywhere in the world
>implying we envy that

'no'

It's only certain incomes above a large amount

I've lived in London for 3 years, reported my income every year, never paid a dime until I made money back in the US

Well memed, if I was a millionaire they'd tax me abroad, still don't see much wrong with it. You get services and assistance abroad from embassies, it's a good

>Because it's French, one of the most successful countries ever
hahahaha

I'm already quite rich though (and will probably be in the 0.1% richest in a distant future), so the US citizenship does not attract me at all. I'd rather become Singaporean or Swiss. Bad for your country...

What are you shits on? Objectively best and furthest reaching passports are Germany, Sweden, Finland.

There's something to envy on.

>mfw I could actually get a french and a german passport because my mother is french-german
>mfw I won't because what's the fucking point, I can already reside there with my italian citizenship and I don't really care to go to whatever further african shithole the passeport would give me access to.

le putler

>One """rich""" rich french doesn't want
US citizenship
>bad for my country

Lel

I was wrong when I said I'll be 0.1% in a distant future. More like 0.01% (because I watched the figures and I'm well into the 1%, and already near 0.1%).

It's not my modest individual fate that counts, but the fact that many other rich people would not touch US citizenship with a pole, due to unorthodox and unfavourable taxation. That is a real problem.

t. Arap

Well laws can change, but as long as the largest corporations and banks stay in the US, I'm sure we won't give a fuck

For sure, and you already have so many rich people (almost half of the world's millionaires) that you can afford rejecting the others.

>Caliphat francaise
The text should be in arabic.