I had the most /beta experience of my life last night...

I had the most /beta experience of my life last night. I was in this bar and when I was taking a piss some real scumbags came in, about 10 of them of in total.

So mid-flow, just asshole came up right beside me, pulled out his dick and just started pissing on my leg. He then said "there's some luck for you" and started laughing.

I did and said nothing but just quickly pulled up my pants and left. I hindsight I'm pretty sure if I said literally anything I would have got my head kicked in. But nevertheless I feel like a kissless virgin.

So was I in the right Sup Forums? What would you have done?

Swing and keep swinging until death
Life is pain.
Gift it to someone.

i would have said keep doing it and acted like a gay boy. he'd probably want to hit me and that's when i'd draw my 9mm on him and his fagcrew and blow them down and win in court

gonna blow em down with a little pea shooter?

lol

>Going to bars

That's what you get for trying be a normie.

you look weirded out and shout "wtf are you doing?!"

you don't just stand there and enjoy the warmth

Where did this happen?

At OP's local gay bar.

You should have got on your knees and opened your mouth to accept his lovely warm juice then give him a BJ as a thanks. Pussy.

Next time touch yourself sexually while maintaining eye contact.
That's what I was after ;)

>pulled up my pants

If you had gone to a stall like a real man, that wouldnt have happened to you.

u should of thanked him for the good luck

>What would you have done?

I would have beat his face in within an inch of his life, damn the consequences, and his friends also in the bathroom. But then, I have an anger problem when it comes to injustices.

You made the better decision. It's not worth all that. Although leaving the bathroom and calling the cops while keeping an eye on the guy would also have been a good option. He probably could have gotten some kind of misdemeanor assault charge out of it.

You did the right thing, not the "beta" thing. Seriously all these young'ns are so stupid when it comes to proving their machoness, and they end up in prison for it. Not to mention the shit ton of money you'll lose in fines, lawyers, court fees, plus the fact that you'll probably lose your job and gf (if you have one). Or worse, they would've ganged up on you and did serious damage (leave you blind, deaf, brain damaged, etc.) or even death.

Just chalk it up to one of those super shitty and unlucky but unusual life experiences. The best thing you could've done to guarantee your freedom and safety is exactly what you did. No shame in that.

Dont listen to the shamers. You did good, son.

this is why i almost never try to piss in public toilets, or if I need to I just use the stall, rather wait for a stall then get pissed on

This

>this is why i almost never try to piss in public toilets, or if I need to I just use the stall, rather wait for a stall then get pissed on
Okay, let's not pretend that you guys use the stall because you're afraid of getting pissed on.

Men who use the stall for pissing when there's an open urinal are all little babies who are afraid of other men seeing their little dick, or they're afraid of accidentally seeing someone else's bigger dick.

who dislikes privacy
you sound like a male stripper
you want people to look at your small dick?
is that your kink or some shit

Or they just dont like standing around somewhere where men splash their urine to all sides. There's nothing wrong with privacy, faggot.

>this

just another reason to ccw and stay the fuck away from gay bars.

>What would you have done?
turn 380 degrees and leave the Apple store

aite man if you're happy to get pissed on and enjoy looking at other dicks then go ahead be my guest, ill just slide into the stall and have some privacy

This is best answer.

Or. If you want revenge, Leave it for 30 mins to cool down, then cut the fools face.

Either works.

you did the right thing, they were trying to make you fight them. And against 10 that would not have had a good outcome... I would have been filled with rage for the next days to come, but eventually figure out i did the right thing.

>turn 380 degrees and leave the Apple store
in exactly what direction are your trying to leave that store ?

Man you must live in a shithole.

you did your best, mate, nothing beta about it. Some situations in life just suck.

If you tried to go full alpha mode, you'd get your teeth kicked out and probably they would piss not only on your legs, but also on your face, while you would be lying on the floor from all that beating you just got

Endgame: you are lying on the floor in your own blood and 10 different flavours of urine

get rid of that shitty internet alpha/beta view on your personality

this;

also: there are actual times and situations, where it's OK to call the cops. this was one.
you can be as alpha as it coems,
in that situation it's just stupid to confront.

Shoulda bent down and bitten his cock off

>not pulling out your CC and gunning them all down

if they are regulars hide in the stall with a bucket of piss, then when they come in splash them and run away. For extra damage boil some cigarettes and put the remaining paste in the bucket as well, and mix it together. To kill them make a venomous snake (find one) bite a liver (buy one at the butchers). Let it rot then apply it to your arrows or blowdarts, and kill them from the stall by stealth.

Alternatively, capture the leader and cut his limbs off, cook and eat them. Cut open his chest and pull his heart out then put it on your ritual fire.Chop his head off and throw it down the steps of your temple/house/bar entrance. This will bring good luck and intimidate your enemies, and ensure the sun keeps coming up.

Everytime you are at such situation you should ask yourself
>What would John Wick do

/thread

I am truly honoured. I will reveal then yet another secret way. Pic related.