Degenerate "eu" material design and minimalism

Degenerate "eu" material design and minimalism is promoted to make people limit themselves artistically to frameworks set up by the EU.
This is how they mentally enslave us and turn us into communists.
Google, microsoft and the individual states are all in on it, they all promote it by directive from the EU.

like every style minimalism can look horrible in the wrong hands

good minimalist

The first two are clearly expressionism. The last one might be minimalist, but it depends on the concepts the author was trying to express.

If done ironically, it could as well be Dada.

>good
you got some shit taste

thanks for the (You) friend

>Minimalism is just a meme
>Everything is just a meme
Do not worry, if you actually do something about it minimalist ideas will loose steam and stay where they should stay; as an arrangement in my sushi plate

Post modern art is shit. Can we please get over this 21st cuck century and start moving into cyberpunk technotopia art that we only see in vidya games and sci-fi movies?

It looks like dog shit kill yourself you faggot

dont use profanity or i'l report you to the EU

nice walls dumb fuck

why so much hatred? is the guilt from stealing our pure aryan children weighing down on you norway

That house is perfect for inviting refugees into your home to culturally enrich your family

2/3 of those photos aren't of minimalist art, so i'm going to go ahead and conclude that you don't actually know what you're talking about

Your le epik bants are shit so is your taste
go back to Sup Forums

speaking from experience I see

return them , you know it's the right thing to do

That house is such a fuck up.

Yeah man, because sterile environments are so conducive to comfy living.

>Hrep a fucking derp, I'm your architect, but I have no taste whatsoever, so please look at this cookie cutter oversized matchbox I made for you, over 9000 hours in Autocad

Checked

some people like the outdoors Waffle bro

> Woman riding her bull

European art

>C-U-cked
fixed that for you

This is real architecture. Eu minimalism can't even compete

actually...

thats a real nice cuck shed bro, got more pics?

we're not in the EU :^)

p.s I respect your people a lot, instead of coming here and doing crime / asking for welfare / begging for cash you're trying to sell people newspapers near stores. Well done.

If you want to house several cucks in one shed, you get a long-shed

we are a proud people with an acceptable work ethic

the only one I like is the right one, and that's because i want to roll stuff off of it.