youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE
snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3Ibp9LQPM
youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for posting this

IMAGINE

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i m a g i n e

Imagine being DazeD in that FPL game and having to be all like "damn, Adren you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight corners and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally make a team with you, both stream me and the real me". when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his parent's bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Sam Marine and not only sit in that chair while Morber flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, match after match, hour after hour, while your dog bleeds to death. Not only having to tolerate Steel's jewish fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on stream tells him he's GOOD FOR AN IGL and DAMN, A NA CS PLAYER CALLS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and listen to his jewish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of streamers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his forehead as he struggles to keep up with the current match, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "professional and intuitive (for that is what he calls himself)" play-style, the set ups he worked so hard for with coaches in the previous months. And then the queue pops for another match, and you know you could kill every single person in this pug room before the FPL council could ban you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sam "DazeD" Marine.

>all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room.
Is this refering to Eliza dushku who plays his daughter?

fuggg yes

>A&E
>AETV.COM

youtube.com/watch?v=4kGvlESGvbs

What is this from?

>thinking about yourself fapping as a child

fucking GAY pedophile

ALL THE PEOPLE

awful
>tfw you were in hs from 1996-2001
>the worst period of music in history

Don't remember how my friend obtained this, but it was glorious as a kid.

Hothead spotted

never gets old

Holy shit, so much this

there was some show that had a weirdly explicit MFF scene in it (on basic cable, no less) that i saw once at my grandparent's place. that was cool

hahah yes

You posted this thread for the sole purpose of baiting the pasta, you fag.

This
>dat final scene

Literally me. And my classmates wondered why I was into dadrock back then.

>hahah yes
i really don't understand these types of comments.

this
>i got five on it

The most delicious pasta in the world

I watched this many times

she's probably dead already

Never really jacked it to movies, but I did cum on video game magazines with Dead Or Alive pictures in them.

She OD'd on fentanyl in an Arby's bathroom 4 years ago

gross, from that time when women thought it was really hot to look like.. sticky.

>later alleged rape victims

>I'm A Slave 4U
>4U
Britney was a baneposter

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNKmvbCz-w

in the smackdown games on ps2 you could just watch the entrance videos of all the divas
shit was cash

faggot

bleck, pass.

how has she been ignored so far

forgot how hot music videos used to be, they were really slutting it up. even rap videos don't show this much sex now.

But music videos back then actually had "good" lyrics.

Not like Nicki Minaj's Anaconda which is just a fucking cringe.

I love this one
youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE

the fact that anyone finds Rhianna the slightest bit attractive is solid proof of the Zionist media machine

some bizarre shit

>that hint of front ass

Rihanna is a goddess.

I dont get it, youre a child now?

4u

i watched this before school one morning i had like 5 spare minutes and i turned on the tv and got a raging boner

Black chicks can be hot, its just rare

yup exactly

are these pictures supposed to be attractive?

seriously. I don't fucking get it

>umbrella ella ella was released today

proof?

i watched pic related before school most mornings before teh cartoons came on

so, you were a "child" in 2007? what are you 19?

looks like a 2 dollar whore

I'm 30 but have developed mentally a lot slower

fuggg i remember watching "Waiting for tonight" and nearly losing my fucking mind. Now i have life long fever for latin/spanish women but there is literally none of them where i live, it is truly suffering

*He

snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

are you actually defending the lyrical quality of late 90s-early 2000s pop music where every song was essentially "baby be my baby" as good?

Shakira is ridiculously sexy though, I will agree with you on that.

Watch it Chris

Not just any old Baneposter, but the OG Baneposter. A Baneposter who was truly ahead of her time.

kek

>tfw i would listen to Shakira's Spanish albums and masturbate furiously
I had no idea what she was saying but Spanish sounded so sexy when she said it. the only time i have been able to get my beat on from just straight music

does anyone have a pic of her when they started? because i can believe an older mexican chick can look like this, but she was probably hotter back in the day

Too bad her hair would look like shit if she didn't wear someone else's, black women are disgusting.

she was in that weird science tv show a while back

holy fuck why do i remember that show.

She had a body double for this, arnold wasn't tortured, don't worry friend

she wasnt. She was ugly back then too; I have no idea what Arnold was thinking

>nobody posted these

youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3Ibp9LQPM

too bad all the women are over 30 now and don't wear g-strings.

understand this, hot is rare

>youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3Ibp9LQPM
my nigga

She's at her peak here

You never saw this have you?

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU

If yu guys are posting black women, please post Stacy Dash. Danke

>only dates white guys

wtf I love black women now

this is every fucking Asian living in america.

this is the only movie I know of that has Cortez in it

Pretty sure that's a nip slip. The best kind of nipple.