youtube.com/watch?v=obCnxrL8Bts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop making us look bad

t. Rzeszowfag

why does south america suck so much?

they have mountains in the western half of the continent

>us

MUH

why does india suck so much? They have 1 billion poos in loos yet they can't strike anything else than bronze medal in summer olympics.

>manlets

>winter 'olympics'

>denmark
>latvia
Embarrassing

Remember that time the fucking Poland national Volleyball team (ranked #2) in the world came to play a club in Brazil and got BTFO by their bench?

Oh shit wait I hadnt noticed
>ICELAND

they have no serious mountains there, just volcanoes

Ireland and Lithuania are embarrassing too, why are northern euros so shit at their own sports?

>poland
>europes trashcan
pick two

no i don't remember because volleyball is a girl sport and i only watch it to jerk off

Belgium and Netherlands have no mountains either

but they're autistic enough to enjoy ice skating

You'll have kids with your sister, Texas, shut up.

are you having a stroke?

I only remember that time, when Brazil national Volleyball team lost 3-1 to Poland in the WC final, which coincidentally happened just couple of months after Brazil's footy team lost 7-1.

Funny, to be humiliated twice in the same year at their two national sports.

>half

i was born in Rzeszow, moved to the United States in 2003, and i have dual citizenship ship.

pipe down and sell >us more Leo 2's

you have to go back

We participated in Winter Olympic Games!?

>why?

True that

no this is my clay now

ah yes, the white utopia America

>Losetugal

fivb.com/en/about/news/sada-cruzeiro-edge-poland-3-2-in-olympic?id=63721
>fucking fifth place on the olympics
lel

>australia

every time

>football team with a volleyball squad just for jokes and tax deduction
>isac on the DL, william and evandro on national team, no more carbonara, winters, wallace
>fucking cachopa as setter
>first game after vacation
>first game for simon
>other than felipe and serginho, every player who went in were benchwarmers
>against the most overrated national team ever
>still lost

>you're now aware Liechtenstein have a gold medal

>playing 8th team + mika
ay la' true show of the polish strength la' bought a chicken for macubma yet?

>Be Iran
>Half your country is snow capped mountains
>No Winter Olympic medals
I bet Islam did this.

>8th team
Poland team: Grzegorz Lomacz, Bartosz Kurek, Karl Klos, Matthew Bieniek, Michal Kubiak, Rafal Buszek, Paul Zatorski (libero);
>literally every player in the list has been featured on a cyka blyat titan volleyball video

>kurek
>zatorski (the so-called GOAT libero) who ended up jerking off to the supporters after the loss
>kubiak
>bienek
>8th team
KEK

>implying being a snownigger is better than being a sandnigger

>Doing things over ice is something to be proud

Get a room, fags.

>Winter """olympics"""

t. Ante Mihajlović-Hodžić

Netherlands won gold once with snowboarding though

>tfw live in one of the white-est states
go back to building a mosque to pay for your eternal kraut sins, Hans

you pay for the welfare of over half of all black and Hispanic families regardless of where you live in that country

No, Aleksy, you got this wrong
The only irrelevant thing here are the winter olympics themselves

>Belgium
mostly looks like this

>still have the best freestyle snowboarder in the world .

YOU CANT COMPETE

This has trained 2 olympic champions and a silver medalist

Picture would help

>Nomedaltugal

>poor

What the fuck am I looking at?

A bobsleigh push start

>Poortugal

How the fuck nigga ICEland get no medals at winter olympics lmaooo

>watching faggots strolling around in the snow with a stick

T O P
O
P

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

K E K
E
K

id rather pay spics and niggers who assimilate rather than let in 2 million refugees and watch them destroy the little remains of your "culture"

lol what a cuck

this is why the US is unsavable at this point

but at least you guys never had a culture to begin with, so nothing to destroy there really I guess

If you're trying to make it into a contest, black people do far more damage in the US. 50% of all homicides despite being just 12% of the population...

Comfy.

>tfw not an olympic nation

the positive news is most of those homicides are niggers too

jesus christ Irelel

>Amateur snow games
>relevant
KEK

If your country doesn't have multiple football WCs you ain't in position to talk shit

Poles aren't the ones to make fun of others' cultures since they migrate elsewhere far more than many other Europeans. Your culture is shit, that's why you leave, ours is great, that's why so many want to come here. So far we've just been to nice about it.

and if you're not the Polish immigrant you're still not the one to talk, everytime people talk about white culture in the US people talk about negative things (which aren't even true but you're too cucked to defend yourselves), where here you can very much talk about our culture ( literature, composers, organisation, high emphasis on engineering and science, etc.)

only Argentina and Chile have reliable amounts of snow and Argentina is the only one that takes advantage of it by making world-renowned luxury resorts. But this is for the rich people, not for people like in Norway who just walk around skiing for fun and in summer put on some skating-style skii's. It's just not culture in South America. Even field hockey is bigger than skiing.

>multiple as an euphemism of two

kek Walter

are you doping with marijuana?

I'm pretty sure we send some athletes but most of them are: not Argentinians, Argentinians that have been living in Europe for years, some 2 or 3 rich guys that could make the trip. You need to take geography lessons btw

Sweden is an African colony in Europe at this point so you shouldn't shit on anybody

Nobody cares about irrelevant sports mate

Because outside of ice hockey, winter sports are hobbies not sports.

Argentina has more value than Spain, even without the Falklands.

the sport program has been around here just for like 5 years. Even then winter sports are not considered real sports here just like beach sports or baseball, so there is no tax support.
The only athletes "we" send to the winter olympics are usually richkids who paid everything for themselves and or have been living in europe.

And this is just Argentina, which is considered between the most developed sport countries in latam, imagine the rest.

>no culture meme

Please stop, you're making Germany look bad.

French Guiana is legally part of France, in almost exactly the same way that Alaska is legally part of the United States. So it makes no sense to say that a part of the one country (France) is not "an olympic nation" and to do differently in the other case.

Kiss my egg OP

>olympics
relevant? since when?

>winter olympics

we don´t have mountains or snow :(

no one gives a shit about anything that isn't football + 2 or 3 minor sports per country, in our case is cycling, argies have rugby and a shit ton of smaller ones, hues have volleyball iirc

>Watching volley outside of the olympics ever

>winter
That's a meme season

>winter olympics
>relevant

wow 50+ variations of sliding in snow, it's fucking nothing

>'winter olympic'

you must be joking

youtube.com/watch?v=obCnxrL8Bts

No one cares about Winter sports in South America, it is hard to people care about anything other than football.

Here, winter is rainy season

yeap, I was surprised that for some countries the Olympic were "summer olympics" and they considered the "winter olympics" as relevant as the real ones.

Oi wanker we had a medal in Sochi
MOST POWERFUL RACE IN ASEAN

Wait that was a non medal event fuck

yo urubro im visiting your glorious land next month
donde deberia ir?

Depends of what you want/like, your age and with who you come.

Montevideo because is the only real city
Colonia if you like some "history" trip
Punta del Este if you like something nice and civilized
Rocha (coast towns only) if you like beaches and hippies

june is a shitty month for visit, I hope you like cold and rain (at least is not july or august)

This is the problem I have with lage Olympics full of filler sports. All those sports are dominated by the couple that actually care about them. It just seems so arbitrary

Southern Hemisphere Winter Olympics when?

when we get snow desu senpai

Wasn't Australia's only gold because everyone else fell over at the very end?

Literally never seen snow in my life

>ICEland
>No prizes in the ICEgames

We had a silver too

Potato niggers btfo

>all these poor shitholes trying to convince each other the winter olympics are irrelevant
lol stay mad favelaniggers

What the fuck do people in iceland do?

Feels good to be relevant :D